Virtual Date Girls

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date Girls

Postby MisterPoe » Sun, 10Jul11 03:40

doverfr wrote :

Looks like I am the only one :s ....
who should i contact?

I am in the same boat. Of course our log ins stopped working right before the new game came out lol
MisterPoe
sirens hunter

Postby ronnyweasley » Mon, 10Jul19 12:50

Is there anyone that can send me a download-link for the offsite Rachel game?

Thanks
ronnyweasley
Pilot fish

Postby cheese101 » Mon, 10Jul19 18:20

if you want it,pay for it
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Mon, 10Jul19 18:59

Considering Virtual Date Nelena used some of the same backgrounds from his previous games, (stolen from other games) and only has three endings, all of which can be gotten pretty much by going along the same path...

It probably isn't worth it to pay to play Rachel again for another two endings.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby MisterPoe » Tue, 10Jul20 04:24

Try here: ------ No -------

Cheese101 has already indicated that he who asked should pay!

Chaotic asks a small price to assist with the provision of his wares. To allow that link would:
1. Be bad manners as Shark does similarly with Priv-Box,
2. Allow Shark's Forum to be a vehicle of piracy.
MisterPoe
sirens hunter

Postby paolo » Tue, 10Jul20 17:46

Hello all - having trouble with the top deck scene in Nell. Any hint for what I'm missing in either bar or restaurant? Please PM me.
paolo
Pilot fish

Postby acefire » Wed, 10Jul21 04:33

can someone post a rapidshare download link for Nelena or another free download site
acefire
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10Jul21 05:08

acefire wrote : can someone post a rapidshare download link for Nelena or another free download site

Excuse me???

Was NOT my edit of MisterPoe's offer enough advice that Shark does not wish to be compliant in piracy?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 10Aug05 17:06

New free game coming from Chaotic
Lucy..ETA end of august

Info from his blog
Friday, 30 July 2010
July 30th Update

The preview for the next date, Amy, is now online. Here are some details for those interested.

This will be the next free game, not for the offsite.

This game will also work a little differently, as I want to experiment with a few different gameplay aspects for this one. The first big difference is that this time, you will be playing as the date, Amy. You will control her actions throughout her evening and hopefully give her a happy ending. This is mainly to introduce some new challenges to the gameplay. Similar scenarios may occur, but since you are the woman, you will have to solve them in different ways.

Also note that, although you play as her, any interactions with a male (you), are still in first person. Also, since you control her choices, you can do things like focus on women more, maybe ditching the guy altogether, maybe even trying to get two women to come back to your house if you want to.

The format is designed as an experiment, so not all future games will be like this, although that depends on popularity of course.
updated blog
-------------------------------------------------------------
August 5th 2010
Just a quick post to point out that I've changed the upcoming date's name to Lucy to avoid confusion with another game.
Posted by Chaotic at 06:58
-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.virtualdategirls.com/soon.html
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby cheese101 » Thu, 10Aug05 19:55

i am very interested to see how this new system works,because being in control of the woman should make getting laid quite easy :P
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby dboy » Fri, 10Aug06 01:40

New games date name has changed to Amy.
dboy
great white shark

Postby phreaky » Fri, 10Aug06 07:22

Ah, thanks chaotic for changing the name from amy to lucy :D

Anyway, I was thinking of the same concept a while ago, I think it would be interesting to play as the girl

Look forward for the new experiment
Actually jordan500 gave me the idea, I though leonizer made that one really interesting, playing as the girl
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Fri, 10Aug06 10:51

"Art" is an interesting concept. There are people who believe that if electricity is involved, it can't be art. To them, art requires physical media like oil paints or clay. Those people would say that Dest is no more an artist than Chaotic, even if what Dest does is harder and requires more talent.

Then there are those who say that people who look at a photograph and paint by hand (with physical media) an identical scene aren't artists. To them, it's only art if you interpret the scene and make it different from reality in some way.

On the other side of the coin, I've watched debates among writers where the literature people claimed that all science fiction and fantasy wasn't art. To them, writing about something that couldn't happen in reality makes it non-artistic.

If you go to a reasonably sized modern art museum, you're likely to find things that many people would claim isn't art, even though it's in a museum. Is a white canvas with a single small black dot in the middle art? Yes to some, no to others.

I don't subscribe to these points of view. There is art that I enjoy, and art that I don't enjoy. I enjoy many creations that required skill to create, and I don't enjoy others that required more skill. There are also creations that require very little skill that I still enjoy.

Dest, you're free to your opinions, but they make you sound small. As a professional in the movie industry, you've undoubtedly got a significant amount of skill. You don't need to feel threatened by someone who dabbles in visual storytelling in his off time, even if some people enjoy it.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Mimailia » Fri, 10Aug06 14:24

cheese101 wrote : i am very interested to see how this new system works,because being in control of the woman should make getting laid quite easy :P

Every time I see a "sex" game that the player is a girl, I am reminded of an Ariane Barnes Comic.

Link: http://virtualunderworld.net/arianeb/comic7.htm

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby pompon1 » Wed, 11Aug31 18:48

could sum1 send me pool party walkthrough
pompon1
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games