Life With Keeley Refresh

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Life With Keeley Refresh

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Feb22 20:31

Similar to what I did with Meeting Keeley, I've refreshed Life With Keeley. It's mostly the same game you've played before, with a few additions. I added touch capability, more save slots, sounds on four of the sex scenes, and achivements. Also, if you remember the bonus scene in Meeting Keeley with Maya and Roland, I've created a new followon scene with them that unlocks when you get all the achievements. Once again, I did the artwork for the bonus scene, and once again doing so reminded me why I like to work with an artist. (-:

Life With Keeley was a little controversial when it was first released--many people didn't like playing from a female point of view. I'm curious to hear if that's still the case or if tastes have changed over the years. Of the games I've written, this one speaks to me the loudest.

If you've never played my games, here's the story timeline.

Meeting Keeley
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9bbok ... o63/mk.zip
Formerly "Virtual Date With Keeley" and "Daydreaming With Keeley."

Getting To Know Christine
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8yea ... a/GtkC.zip
I haven't refreshed this one yet.

Life With Keeley
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cg20g ... LwK2.0.zip
Recently refreshed.

Coffee For Keisha
http://www.mediafire.com/download/025a3 ... qo/CfK.zip

I write these games with my AdventureCreator tool. If you're interested in making something similar, check out the AdventureCreator thread in the Projects section of the Lagoon.

I hope you enjoy the refresh.
Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: Life With Keeley Refresh

Postby Super » Sun, 15Feb22 21:36

I liked how the achievements were greyed out. I would assume they'd be in color once you unlock them, but I just wanted to see the bonus scene so I just opened up the bonus html files. Yeah, I'm lazy.

Anyway, it was a nice scene, and makes me wish we could get another game written by you.

As for the game itself... I do like the idea, and although I did want something more... erotic, like Christine was, it still was well written and I loved the gameplay concept of trying to collect all the scenes. Sort of what I had in mind when I suggested you add Achievements to AC. It was nice being able to try and find all of the options to boost your score iike so in a well written environment. And I'd assume the mall is now a hell of a lot easier to navigate with the auto scroll over, so there goes my main problem with the actual game. I'd assume, didn't play it yet as I jsut wanted to try the bonus. Eh.
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby narcissus » Sun, 15Feb22 22:08

Awesome, love those games! Thank you!
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby jipp » Sun, 15Feb22 22:12

Thank you, love the games by you and Phreaky. Fwiw, the female pov never bothered me.

I don't want to sound greedy or anything, but can we hope to see new games from you in the near future?
jipp
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 15Feb22 23:27

jipp wrote:I don't want to sound greedy or anything, but can we hope to see new games from you in the near future?

I think she wants to, but phreaky is MIA and she doesn't feel she can do the hundreds images required for another game.

Shame, I'm sure everyone wants more lol
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 15Feb23 05:30

Love these games. Best out there. Great stuff.

As to playing as a girl, love it!! Different perspective. Good stuff!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 15Feb23 06:13

Super wrote:
jipp wrote:I don't want to sound greedy or anything, but can we hope to see new games from you in the near future?

I think she wants to, but phreaky is MIA and she doesn't feel she can do the hundreds images required for another game.

Shame, I'm sure everyone wants more lol

Agree - a shame. I saw them exchange here last May, and hoped more would come from it, but it seems that - as said - Phreaky is missing in action. That was his last post on the board. I hope another artist with skill could collaborate with Tlaero as her writing and perspective is what make the games so unique and replayable/enjoyable...and yes - am greedy too...
Last edited by Hoboy on Mon, 15Feb23 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Mon, 15Feb23 07:38

Yeah, I have a few stories in mind. One if Phreaky comes back and a different one if the artist I want to work with frees up. I wouldn't be able to do a full game if I did the artwork too. Best I can manage there is short bonus scenes.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby DarthMelkor » Mon, 15Feb23 19:34

I hope it works out tlaero. You're the best erotic game writer I've seen.

I loved female point of view so no issues there. Maybe if a graphic artist is interested, I would love to see your games with the artwork like we have in recent LOP games (with more natural looking women).
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby Super » Mon, 15Feb23 19:53

tlaero wrote:Yeah, I have a few stories in mind. One if Phreaky comes back and a different one if the artist I want to work with frees up. I wouldn't be able to do a full game if I did the artwork too. Best I can manage there is short bonus scenes.

Tlaero

Oh. Am I to understand that a mysterious artist might bring a new game from you to the world?

Well, I sprained everyone in hoping that happens ;o

Come on, mysterious artist! Do it for erotic game fans everywhere!
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby eskina » Tue, 15Feb24 09:30

Hello Tlaero resent that pleasure. So we can expect some news soon? You've got to talk to Phreaky?
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby P-Slayer » Wed, 15Feb25 00:02

If the game is awesome, which Tlaero and Phrearky's games usually are, then I couldn't care less what perspective I play as.

Hope you can get in contact with Phreaky so you two can team up for another amazing title!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Wed, 15Feb25 02:55

I thought the perspective of "Life with Keeley" was fantastic. Thanks for the refresh, tlaero.
SYH
great white shark

Postby Tchekov » Thu, 15Feb26 04:55

tlaero wrote:Life With Keeley was a little controversial when it was first released--many people didn't like playing from a female point of view. I'm curious to hear if that's still the case or if tastes have changed over the years. Of the games I've written, this one speaks to me the loudest.

To be fair I think most people like the idea of a female point of view (I know I do). I think the few grudges came from the fact that this point of view was an insecure, married and faithful woman, which may not be as exciting as the wild adventures of Christine for instance. But I understand that this project is close to your heart, and you can do whatever inspires you. And don't get me wrong, I still love the game. Everytime I play it I'm amazed of how huge it is. There's just so much content, it's like it never ends! And the non linear approach was nice too. I'm looking forward to playing it again, considering I really loved Meeting Keeley!
Tchekov
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Fri, 15Feb27 02:57

>4200 downloads. Not bad for a refresh. I hope you guys are enjoying it. Did anyone try it on a touch device? I'd be interested in hearing what you thought of that experience.

Tlaero
tlaero

Next

Return to Free sexy games