Life With Keeley Refresh

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley Refresh

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 15Jun15 05:10

That sounds exciting! Nice to see a good set of story tellers taking Goblin Boys place! He was the best of his time. You all are better!!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Mon, 15Jun15 12:17

rabbie wrote:Is the new artist a secret? :D

Same question here
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Cochise » Mon, 15Jun15 17:42

Always nice to have something to look forward to.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby jacke » Mon, 15Jun15 19:12

Can't wait for this new game !!! Great news
jacke
great white shark

Postby danigonz » Tue, 15Jun16 14:24

tlaero wrote:Quick update on the new game:

It's turning out to be a big one (well, for me, anyway). Getting to Know Christine was 944 html files and 439 images. We're still working on the new one, but it's currently 960 htms and 995 images.

I'm really impressed with my new artist. It's been a great experience working with him.

Tlaero

Great news! I remember you saying the next one would be a shorter one. And, from my selfish point of view, I'm glad you were wrong! ;-)
Your writing is always a guarantee of great playability, solid characters and hot sex. So, I simply cna't wait.
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Wed, 15Jun17 05:15

rabbie wrote:Is the new artist a secret?

He's not a secret, but I don't want to steal his thunder, so I'm not naming him until he announces himself. I'm not exactly sure what he's waiting for, but he's making so many images that I'm not going to complain about his priorities. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby bartux » Wed, 15Jun17 21:00

It would be nice to a small preview of what you're currently developping

Hope to see some pics of the new artist as well.

thanks for the update
bartux
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 15Jun21 21:47

Do you have any gifs yet or is it all static images so far? And any idea how long this game will be? I mean I don't know myself for my game so I really can't blame you. Having an artist be able to pump out those images at that speed, not to mention at your quality... I can imagine you're taking full advantage of the increased possibilities. Having all those images must allow you to really stretch your creative muscles and not limit yourself
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Tue, 15Jun23 02:46

No gifs, but we make heavy use of AC jpg animations and mouse control. The general style of the gameplay is similar to CfK, which itself was an enhancement on the GtkC gameplay. For a single play through, I'd say it's roughly the length of GtkC, but, as with CfK, there's reason to play it more than once.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby luke » Tue, 15Jun23 12:34

Seems very promising... Can't wait
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby jacke » Tue, 15Jun23 16:50

So I can't wait either ! Knowing the quality of your game, i'm sure it will worth the wait
jacke
great white shark

Postby kexter » Wed, 15Jul01 09:52

@tlaero:
Nice new avatar. Is it from the new game?
@kextercius
kexter

Postby sharksfan » Wed, 15Jul01 23:00

tlaero wrote:No gifs, but we make heavy use of AC jpg animations and mouse control. The general style of the gameplay is similar to CfK, which itself was an enhancement on the GtkC gameplay. For a single play through, I'd say it's roughly the length of GtkC, but, as with CfK, there's reason to play it more than once.

Tlaero

Tlaero - this news is very exciting!!! CfK is an absolute favorite of mine. Gameplay/sexy girl/story just all meshes together to make a classic! Your work is so appreciated by many, rightfully so! You really have a gift and it's a pleasure and honor to play your works of art. Is there an estimated time of arrival (ETA) for this new game? I, and I'm sure many others, am eagerly awaiting :) Best wishes to you! -sharksfan [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
sharksfan
great white shark

Postby Super » Wed, 15Jul01 23:10

kexter wrote:@tlaero:

I'm assuming it is.

If so, I like the stylized look. Also, seems like the new girl is adventurous, which makes me wonder if the story will be similar to Christine... I don't think it'd be a carbon copy of it, but I mean the general personality of the new girl. Makes me wonder if this game will be as "Wild" as christine, or if it'd be as relatively tame as the Keeley games...
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Thu, 15Jul02 01:16

Super wrote:
kexter wrote:@tlaero:

I'm assuming it is.

If so, I like the stylized look. Also, seems like the new girl is adventurous, which makes me wonder if the story will be similar to Christine... I don't think it'd be a carbon copy of it, but I mean the general personality of the new girl. Makes me wonder if this game will be as "Wild" as christine, or if it'd be as relatively tame as the Keeley games...

I think you two are mistaken, I think that's our Lady T, rock climbing. You're younger than I envisioned and of Oriental descent? Fine looking young Lass, and very wise for your age. You've an even warmer spot in my heart.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games