I was gonna delete this but i'll put it out there

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

I was gonna delete this but i'll put it out there

Postby lamont Sanford » Thu, 15Feb19 05:39

So I had this laying around on my hard drive for awhile and never really liked it all that much and moved onto other things (which I am still working on). Figured I may as well put it out there since I put some work in on it and why let that goto complete waste in case someone may want a few mins of cheap fun lol. anyway here is psi stud.

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/wfRIdnUh/file.html

again..the game was never tested in any significant way and I did not feel it warranted any further time/effort on my part so if you find bugs or whatever just roll with em.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Re: I was gonna delete this but i'll put it out there

Postby BeanBean » Thu, 15Feb19 09:33

Thanks for releasing it.

After reaching a sex scene, is there a way to finish it and move on with the story?

I know you've moved on from this but here are some comments.

-"isolate a compound it it's amino acid."
This sentence doesn't make a lot of sense. an amino acid may be a compound or part of a larger compound.

-I haven't found any challenge in the game. There is an intro, and then you decide which girl you will have sex with. There is no way to lose or obstacles that have to be overcome.

-The characters lack personality. There is just a one line bio to introduce them. They do not have any dialogue or reaction to events around them, making them quite dull.

If it turns out that I that I quit the game too soon, I take those last comments back.

Thanks again.
Read my stuff, play my games, at http://beanbean.neocities.org/index.html
BeanBean
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby artorawley » Thu, 15Feb19 10:16

Well, it is an abandoned game after all. It works more like a proof of concept than a fully-featured game. I'm not really into roleplaying as an old dude, but the concept is somewhat interesting. This sort of mind control kind of dabbles in rape-y territory, though, so that put me off a little. A tweak of the concept, perhaps having the player character be a student or a young teacher would interest myself more. Then again, the concept of a student/young teach trying to bed all the girls in their class/school as they can via mind control kind or veers into GoblinBoy territory. Perhaps the effects of the drug/solution could be curbed a tad so that it doesn't turn people into pose-able dolls. Maybe you could tweak it so the PC could use the power a limited amount of times throughout the game kind of like a "cheat" to change an NPC's mind about something if the PC gets denied (Jedi Mind trick? lol), I dunno, I could see this being fleshed out and turned into a fully-featured game, but it is what it is. Looking forward to your next "official" release, Lamont.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Thu, 15Feb19 17:47

it started off as being the basis for a much larger game that went beyond the confines of the class and had a lot more playability than I just lost the focus or desire to continue with it, like I said its just something to knock around with for a little bit.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby deeplom » Thu, 15Feb19 19:27

Not surprisingly lost focus :) Seven main "interests" of the protagonist in all variants - an attempt to make more than twice in a big game than peril in pleasantville.
Trying to write something like this in a reasonable time alone - a titanic work.
deeplom
Pilot fish

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15Feb23 01:27

I actually really like the premise. Pictures are excellent too.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Danos1975 » Sun, 15Mar01 19:14

Damn you made like a 1000 pictures then tossed the games. Thats crazy. This really must not have been working out gameplay wise.
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby lamont Sanford » Mon, 15Mar02 20:03

It started as an idea where the player had a much wider world to use his powers of seduction, but the sheer scope was daunting (or impossible) so it got paired down to a classroom with a handful of choices. The gameplay is pretty bare bones it is just pick the girl and go at it. I just kinda lost interest in putting any more time into it and was working on my other game at the same time and the other had more appeal to me so it got the bulk of my attention. The pix for the new game are much better (at least I think so) so hopefully you guys will all be seeing it soon.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby persnik » Thu, 15Aug20 06:26

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Thanks Lamont, I liked the game and would have enjoyed the wider scoped game even more.
persnik
sirens hunter

Postby artorawley » Thu, 15Aug20 08:40

Completely forgot about this until now. Since the thread got bumped I guess I'll ask if you have any updates on your next game, Lamont.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Fri, 15Aug21 02:33

artorawley wrote:Completely forgot about this until now. Since the thread got bumped I guess I'll ask if you have any updates on your next game, Lamont.

That game was released awhile ago now, coffee date was the name.Nothing else in the works for now as I have been quite busy.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby artorawley » Fri, 15Aug21 06:01

lamont Sanford wrote:
artorawley wrote:Completely forgot about this until now. Since the thread got bumped I guess I'll ask if you have any updates on your next game, Lamont.

That game was released awhile ago now, coffee date was the name.Nothing else in the works for now as I have been quite busy.

Ohhh right, my mistake. Thanks for the update regardless.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby bobytt » Fri, 15Aug21 11:01

I like your work, its not bad at all. I wish you kept working on it.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games