Camera Business: The Story of Didi

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Camera Business: The Story of Didi

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 15Jan21 23:02

Just played this (as it was released today) and wow. I love the update to Camera Business guys, my heartiest compliments to everyone who worked on it.

I got Ending Six straight out of the bat, and i'm looking forward to replaying it again and again.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Camera Business: The Story of Didi

Postby chrispool » Thu, 15Jan22 00:07

Thanks for the game. It has been released today, so I didn't have time to explore it in deep, but after 4 playthroughs I have mixed feelings.

My early thoughts :

-As usual the graphics are great, Didi is very sexy, I didn't notice any bug, and that's a very good point because their recent games had several.
-The main story is well written, the endings are more elaborate, the cameos of the characters of the LOP universe are very funny, it's a good idea and I wish we could see that again in the future.
-The game is fun to play, you can restart it several times to try to reach all the endings.

But :

-The game is not long enough. I don't like the system of one action in the morning, one in the afternoon, one in the evening. It's way too restrictive, you can't do enough things per day and the end of the game arrives really too quickly. After 2 or 3 playthroughs, the game can be repetitive.
-I think there are not enough events. The scenes with LOP characters are too short. The sex scenes are too straight, you don't have any choice during them, the POV style is cool for blowjobs, but I prefer alternate views of the action.
-Didi is a nice character, but in no way she has the charisma of Eleanor. The too short scenes with Ele are incredibly exciting ! She is definitely the best LOP character by far !
-It's the first LOP game where I had the feeling of being more spectator than actor. It lacks of choices in the sex scenes, in the actions.

I don't think the game is not good but I feel a little disappointed. I expected more. I find it better than City Of Love or Johnny Bullett but Eleanor and LWT are far away ahead.
The problem is that these 2 games are so out of the ordinary that the others seem tame in comparison...
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby narcissus » Thu, 15Jan22 00:54

Graphics great as usual. The game itself? Meh, not really enjoying it for some reason. Went by waaaaaaay too fast as well, I prefer LWT for example, where you play for a good 20-30 minutes at least. This took me like 10 minutes to play through. I like the idea a lot, but this really felt like a free game. I want to enjoy it. Just can't, really. Kudos on the story and gfx though! A lot. :)
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby tsu72 » Thu, 15Jan22 01:06

Has anybody found "cleaning the mess", "sharing is fun" or "living the fantasy" yet?
tsu72
Pilot fish

Postby narcissus » Thu, 15Jan22 02:18

After playing a few more times, I might change my mind. It's a lot better than my first impression. I'd like to have more "random" scenes and stuff, though..
I've got Almost MVP, Do you want some, Beauty and the beast, sharing is fun, lord of the rings and delicious creampie. A few left. :)

I think it's a bit buggy. Skips to the end in the middle of the game, not by pregnancy or anything. Just jumped to ending 3. Not sure why?
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby wicked035 » Thu, 15Jan22 11:20

How to get "almost MVP", "cleaning the mess", "shower of cum", "gift for your wife" and "living the fantasy achievment"? And how to get Eleanor scene? Made itt ti the club but Didi refuses me to pimp her so cant get further. :(
wicked035
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Thu, 15Jan22 22:17

wicked035 wrote:How to get "almost MVP", "cleaning the mess", "shower of cum", "gift for your wife" and "living the fantasy achievment"? And how to get Eleanor scene? Made itt ti the club but Didi refuses me to pimp her so cant get further. :(

The Almost MVP is when you get the sex scene following the basketball date. I'm not sure if it's triggered by doing the date more than once, or doing it with high love rating. You get the Eleanor scene after dancing at the strip club and going to the VIP room. I think you get the shower of cum achievement there too. As far as I can tell the Living the Fantasy achievement should be triggered when you do the medieval scene, I got the Lord of the Rings achievement though, which is the same achievement I got when I got the 'Get Married' ending. I'm not sure on the cleaning the mess achievement. Perhaps it's triggered by a certain ending

Hope this helps
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Thu, 15Jan22 22:18

tsu72 wrote:Has anybody found "cleaning the mess", "sharing is fun" or "living the fantasy" yet?

Sharing is fun is triggered when you go on the club date in the evening. If your Love rating is high enough you'll get a short scene in the bathroom and then you need to encourage Didi to stay there.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby SeanCages » Fri, 15Jan23 13:56

The game is great.

I'd like to urge everyone to not compare it to LwT or the Eleanor game. Since it's different.
It so different, you can't compare it.
I like the change of pace. One of the big reasons I don't replay LwT or Eleanor that often is because it takes way too long to get to the scenes I want.
I do it every now and then though, because they're great games. But LOP didn't offer any full fleshed out, high quality, fast game before. This one delivers that. If I have only half an hour to spare, this game fits perfectly.

Anyways, to get the Cleaning The Mess achievement.
I don't remember what scene exactly, but I think at the Opera, cum over her tits instead of inside her, but it might be a different scene, just whenever you have to choose where to cum, always choose on her instead of in her and you'll get it eventually. But the Opera sounds about right. Second date in the Opera though ! The first one you get a blowjob

Still stuck on the Living The Fantasy one though. I've played it to that movie before, did it several times, but alas, no cigar.
SeanCages
Pilot fish

Postby SeanCages » Fri, 15Jan23 15:51

Oh, I found it.

I don't really know if they updated their game, or if this was a bug or whatever but ...

I just tried to play the game without doing any mission, without sharing her with the dude in the club and without taking advantage of her being drunk. At the end I tried investing into her love category as much as possible and I made sure I did every other movie before doing the knights and maidens one. On the first try of the knights and maidens I got the achievement. So I have absolutely no clue which of the above factors where important. I'm guessing none, except maybe the every movie one. After the achievement I went on and had fun with Eleanor
SeanCages
Pilot fish

Postby chrispool » Fri, 15Jan23 19:37

I replayed the game since my first post, and I don't change my mind : it's really too short for a premium game ! I feel like I'm playing a free game, a little larger than usual.
I have nothing against shorter games. I prefer a shorter game full of content, than a longer game with empty parts. But if you want to make a short game, you need to have a very good replayability, with different branches, and different scenes and events depending of the choices you make. Or here I'm sorry to say that the game is very linear, there is no branching, no choices to make. The only choices are to fuck someone or not, and if you decline, you can't interact with this person again... frustrating. Also after the 2 or 3 first times the game is very repetitive because of the lack of different possibilities of gameplay.
And the time system "morning/afternoon/evening" is not suitable for the Gold site. After all, upgrading free games is maybe not a so good idea : Hot Wife Story 2 was a disaster, and this one is just average. Sorry to say that it doesn't worth the money (or maybe only for the scenes with Eleanor).
Of course it's my opinion and only my opinion, no offence to people who liked the game ;) .

I have the bad feeling that 2015 will be the year of the disappointment for me, at least for LopGold. I didn't enjoy Camera Business so much, I am not interested in City of Love expansion, and I don't like sci-fi and fantasy themes, so I think I'm done with the premium site for at least 6 months :( .
All my hopes are in Eleanor and LWT now. But I have confidence in the team and I'm sure they will be excellent (fingers crossed !).
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby rand181 » Sat, 15Jan24 03:00

How do you get "gift for your wife" achievement?
rand181
Pilot fish

Postby JellyBelly » Sat, 15Jan24 04:28

narcissus wrote:After playing a few more times, I might change my mind. It's a lot better than my first impression. I'd like to have more "random" scenes and stuff, though..
I've got Almost MVP, Do you want some, Beauty and the beast, sharing is fun, lord of the rings and delicious creampie. A few left. :)

I think it's a bit buggy. Skips to the end in the middle of the game, not by pregnancy or anything. Just jumped to ending 3. Not sure why?

From what I noticed if your love stat with Didi isn't high enough after specific days pass, the game ends and you get ending 3. I may be wrong though.
JellyBelly
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 15Jan26 00:45

The game is OK & I'm finding it reasonably enjoyable but I'm not sure how some people have arrived at the opinion that it's so much different from anything else LoP,

You still have to plod through the same scenes countless times - and one wrong answer means you've wasted that attempt.

The "dice game" element is... OK ... but I find particularly on the dates it seem slow the game processing down. The "Say something funny" one is particularly problematic, and considering it's pointless whenever you have Moral >12. Other times a small run of the dice against you can seriously damage your chance of getting a good ending.

The thing that made me groan most (but not in good way [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]) was "Morale".. I suppose it could be expected to decrease whenever you go to work - but to never be improved by having a seriously beautiful woman giving you a blowjob, etc.. Wtf? This guy must be one seriously miserable so-and-so for that not to put a spring in his step.. or maybe he's just finding, after all this time, that he's gay? :lol:

One for the translators - In English the plural of "dice" is "dice"... Yes, I know it doesn't make sense. We only do it to confuse foreigners :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby redle » Mon, 15Jan26 02:26

kessie8yl wrote:One for the translators - In English the plural of "dice" is "dice"... Yes, I know it doesn't make sense. We only do it to confuse foreigners :)

While "dice" is indeed the plural form of the word, the singular is "die". He rolled a die and got a 3. He rolled the dice and got a pair of 6's.

As for the morale discussion, I will point out that all the stats are Didi's, not the player's (other than money). So it isn't that the player doesn't get happy when Didi gives him a bj. Didi apparently doesn't get any boost out of it.
redle
star of the reef

Next

Return to Free sexy games