Die 4 glory by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Die 4 glory by lessonofpassion

Postby ltpika » Sun, 15Jan11 10:30

Problem is the game is pretty much the same every playthrough. You do the same things every time and then choose whose final quest you'll do. A lot of other lop games do it better, there's new chunks of the game you can access by raising different stats or spending your money differently.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 15Jan13 05:58

Anyone else having problems with the finding the hotspots? For the Fairy in the Swamp, I almost missed the first hot spot, because it's so close to the speaker-mute icon. For Victoria in the Monastery, I can not locate the first hot spot. I am wondering is it in the same spot as the speaker icon, so close to that spot, I can't activate it?
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Ci-Go » Wed, 15Jan14 11:00

TeineWolf wrote:Anyone else having problems with the finding the hotspots? For the Fairy in the Swamp, I almost missed the first hot spot, because it's so close to the speaker-mute icon. For Victoria in the Monastery, I can not locate the first hot spot. I am wondering is it in the same spot as the speaker icon, so close to that spot, I can't activate it?

for victoria is inner tight. yes its a little hard to find it. how do you find fairy?
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 15Jan14 19:44

Ci-Go wrote:
how do you find fairy?

When you take flute you play it in swamp. :)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 15Jan15 05:45

Ci-Go wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:Anyone else having problems with the finding the hotspots? For the Fairy in the Swamp, I almost missed the first hot spot, because it's so close to the speaker-mute icon. For Victoria in the Monastery, I can not locate the first hot spot. I am wondering is it in the same spot as the speaker icon, so close to that spot, I can't activate it?

for victoria is inner tight. yes its a little hard to find it. how do you find fairy?

It's part of the peasant's quest.
Rather than return the flute right to the peasant, take it into the swamp. The option to play it, is unlocked. You watch at first, then reveal yourself on the second option.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games