Die 4 glory by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Die 4 glory by lessonofpassion

Postby leonizer » Wed, 15Jan07 11:26

Hello everybody,

We've just released a new game called "Die 4 glory" which is a mix of adventure and RPG elements - all spiced up with alluring sex scenes with hot beauties.
Let us know if this kind of gameplay is appealing to you.

You can find Drake here: http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?mygame=Die%204%20glory
leonizer
lagoon predator

Re: Die 4 glory by lessonofpassion

Postby Brigma » Wed, 15Jan07 14:39

Fun game, way better than Almost Noble Hero. This game basically has all the fun of that game but with like 4 fights tops and you could easily have 4 fights in one trip in Almost Noble Hero.
The hero from that game's cameo in this one was a pleasant surprise though.

Has anyone found a way to get a scene with Ash? She's the only girl I couldn't figure out
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 15Jan07 17:22

Hi everyone. I having problems to find money in the game, I only can find 3 coins. In one of the attempts I have obtained 5 in the stable, but only in one. There are any more coins?

Thanks for the help.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby NewGuy » Wed, 15Jan07 18:22

For money:
Look everywhere for things to click on and pick up, not just the marked locations. Even insects can have their use, and sometimes items which you cannot pick up at first can be taken later. Talk to everyone to find out quests that you can fulfill for gold.

Bugs spotted
- The grain never shows up in inventory, though you do get a dialogue to deliver it to Victoria
- Assassin quest - wrong enemy shows up when you challenge him
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Jan07 19:08

Thanks for the game.

I'm not a fan of fantasy theme games, so I'm not very objective. It's better than Almost Noble Hero, but it bored me quickly, I didn't manage to feel involved. I prefer games taking place in the real world, like Divided Heart or Ryan Blender.

I also have to say that I experienced a few bugs. Nothing really annoying in this one, but the fact that your recent productions (City Of Love, Divided Heart, Die 4 Glory) are bugged worries me... I don't remember that your games in the past had so many bugs... Of course, I realise that your productions are more and more sophisticated and difficult to program, but these technical problems really spoil the pleasure.
If I can make a suggestion, don't listen too much to the people who are constantly asking when the next game will be released (the comments on lopblog often sadden me) and really take your time to give us perfect products, especially for Gold games.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see your next productions (Camera Business seems very promising).

I wish you the best for 2015. Keep up the great work.
Last edited by chrispool on Sat, 15Jan10 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Wed, 15Jan07 22:25

great game so far, but i can figure out how the get up to the cross
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 15Jan07 23:48

I'm not sure what to make of this so far, got two endings. Pretty standard fare. Can't complain with a free game and has far better animation than most out there.

Oh, to the guy who can't get the cross.
Have a look in the stables
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby gamebp » Wed, 15Jan07 23:53

NewGuy wrote:- Assassin quest - wrong enemy shows up when you challenge him

yes i see the same thing
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Jan08 00:56

Fun game, but in my opinion not as good as Almost noble hero, for that felt a bit more like a rpg then this did, cause of the combat diversity. Then again D4G is shorter in comparison, has some sexy ladies. great endings and well easier to do multiple runs back-to-back. that made it easier to get every ending

But found 2 bugs
1. attacking the assasin results in the wrong opponent, still yields the same result on defeat.
2, the devil seed seems to be able to e clicked even when its no longer on screen (before delivering)
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby lagoonfish » Thu, 15Jan08 21:18

@leonizer
Nice game with good graphics and hot animations. Fun to play! Thanks for this game.
Would like to see more of this fantasy themed erotic games.

But regarding the endings of your LoP games, I still don't get it why the ending scenes have to be separated from the main game?
This IMHO spoils somehow the gaming experience as it is leaving the player with an too abrupt cut out of the story by dropping him/her to the "show your ending page"...
Maybe you could consider to include the endings in the main game or make an less abrupt approach to the ending sequences...

P.S. One bug: The fighting scene with the knight is showing wrong enemy (it's the princess, but it should be the knight).
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Fri, 15Jan09 00:34

Really nice game for a free game, thank you ! I like how you got rid of the mouse movements during the sex scenes and replaced them with simple clicks since the last few games !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Fri, 15Jan09 01:38

Nice game, I like that when you know what to do you can finish all ending fast :)

Just encountered one bug and that is: Ending with princess and ending when you refuse to love nimph corelates, I mean they are both labeled as "ending 1". Other then that, didnt saw any major issues...
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 15Jan09 06:37

Just wondering - has this been tested on Safari? Never had an issue with LOP games until this one - several screens have inactive hotspots (i.e. can not exit the stable)...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby t1nm@n » Sat, 15Jan10 13:17

Kind of a 'meh' game (IMO). And the fact that you can't immediately pick up all the necessary items is annoying.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby lydia02 » Sat, 15Jan10 15:54

Nice game. I've reached all of the indicated endings. Is there a point to the character in the stable? He talks about missing his horses and how the tavern guy scared them away. This gave me the impression that there would be a plot line where the horses could be recovered once the tavern guy was healed.
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Next

Return to Free sexy games