The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby wodahSShadow » Wed, 15Mar18 15:28

You could also try webm video for the animations.
wodahSShadow
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Wed, 15Mar18 16:48

@wodahSShadow, sportd, Greyelf, kexter
Your discussions being very interesting, I allow myself (without willing to interfere in any way to the moderators' functions) to call your attention to the fact that at a certain moment your posts started to be completely offtopic, "pretending" that you're discussing The Physio. If you want this to be a public discussion, then one of you (sportd?) should open a thread in Projects or Beach; otherwise do it with private messages. Please leave this thread for discussing the game!

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby sportd » Wed, 15Mar18 20:46

That is a good point Trucla,

For those of you following the discussions on DRM, downloadable content, animations, etc, I've opened another thread to continue this conversation here http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3438
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 15Mar19 01:24

@Trucla: That is a very good point and because of this I have move my part of that conversation to the other thread.

** Though one could say that because this thread is @sportd, then any thing that sportd talks about is on topic, but that would just be me being silly. :crazy:
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Thu, 15Mar19 02:48

Greyelf wrote:@Trucla: That is a very good point and because of this I have move my part of that conversation to the other thread.

** Though one could say that because this thread is @sportd, then any thing that sportd talks about is on topic, but that would just be me being silly. :crazy:

We agree. I'd beat the on topic drum earlier but when the thread creator continued, I thought he wanted to go there.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby sportd » Thu, 15Mar19 05:15

I am getting some good ideas out of the current conversation.... although Trucla's comment made me think and this thread should really be about the content within the game rather than the specific coding practices behind it.

So getting back to content...

Has anyone noticed I left a piece out of the walkthrough that involves...
... peeking in Mistys window while she's having sex?
Don't open the above unless you've played the game.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby DroopyLoving » Mon, 15Apr06 22:54

I've just seen that SportD is making this freely available on April 13th. I've been looking forward to playing this for a while (after really enjoying The Gym) so I'll be playing it as soon as possible.

Thanks for releasing it Sport :)
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Sun, 15Apr12 23:16

I just tried playing this and (for me at least) there seems to be a bug where the second day just won't load. I go to bed and it says 'loading new day' and then just acts like day one has started again.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby shizam77 » Mon, 15Apr13 08:33

Hi sportd, noticed you released The Physio and it's great so far, but I'm having errors on both Firefox and Chrome where the game will just go black. I can see the icons on the screen like the gear, magnifying glass and stuff but the image is just black. Any ideas?
shizam77
Pilot fish

Postby sportd » Mon, 15Apr13 09:30

I have the second day bug sorted out (I think, testers have said it's ok now)

The black screen issue must be an image that has failed to load for some reason. I'll look at how I can make this more robust (currently they preload and then if preload fails, reload on demand). Have you tried changing the image resolution in the settings? I know it's not a fix but I'm curious whether that changes anything.

Thanks for letting me know.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby nazgul1201 » Mon, 15Apr13 11:06

Hello,
today I have tried, that to open the game with my Mac. unfortunately, the START button does not react at all. I am able to do open the Tutorial and if I presses on LOAD I can see a bells symbol. Only by START nothing happens. What can be the reason? Please help
nazgul1201
Pilot fish

Postby andPS2 » Mon, 15Apr13 11:08

sportd wrote:I have the second day bug sorted out (I think, testers have said it's ok now)

The black screen issue must be an image that has failed to load for some reason. I'll look at how I can make this more robust (currently they preload and then if preload fails, reload on demand). Have you tried changing the image resolution in the settings? I know it's not a fix but I'm curious whether that changes anything.

Thanks for letting me know.

i tried changing from high to medium and the black screens still come up
dont wanna play on low though... as its beautiful art ;)
andPS2
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Mon, 15Apr13 13:13

The Graphic is good I think I have the same bugs that reported before.

I use Firefox 37.0.1

1) The Game freeze after a while and without Saving not playable !!! (a lot of refresh the side because load freeze aso)
2) In the story I tell I found the code and it don´t work? I haven´t searched for it so I wunder why I tell this.
3) On some places you can click to investigate the Girl when you save and load this option is away.
4) I have by the girls sometimes the hand (normal for investigate) and I can click and nothing so I wunder why I have the hand.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby fastfalcon » Mon, 15Apr13 15:01

I played the game late last night and it was working great, but today I'm experiencing the black screen issue. Tried different high and medium graphics settings and storing the game info locally and it didn't help. Wonder if it's caused by a lot of people playing at once today since it's the first day it is available to public. Maybe last night people didn't realize it was released yet or were asleep which is why it worked then and not now. Right now I can only get to the first appointment, so like 2 minutes into the game.
fastfalcon
sirens hunter

Postby jipp » Mon, 15Apr13 17:23

Yeah, getting lots of black screen too, on both Firefox and Chrome. I can advance slowly, by using save a lot and loading whenever I get one.

I finally gave up after the game somehow reset back to day one. This happened late day 5 at some point, I missed the exact spot.
After waking up with Becky, I go out but can no longer access the next part of the map (the one with Amanda's house). If I go to the Physio I'm greeted by Becky as if it is day 1 again.
jipp
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games