The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby chrispool » Mon, 15Aug31 15:43

Congratulations for the game sportd ! I played it yesterday and it was very fun. Story and graphics are well done, and the end is so unexpected that I'm really looking forward to The Sniper !
I like the direction taken, it's more a story with sex elements than a story of sex scenes. I really enjoyed it. Good continuation.
chrispool
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Frank » Fri, 15Sep04 23:49

I liked it up until the ending.

It is preposterous that an educated and licensed physical therapist would be some kind of gun-toting cat burglar with a sadistic streak.

Does your next game involve the pc dying at 100% completion?

[img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
Frank
great white shark

Postby Wader » Sat, 15Sep05 02:34

Frank wrote:I liked it up until the ending.

It is preposterous that an educated and licensed physical therapist would be some kind of gun-toting cat burglar with a sadistic streak.

Does your next game involve the pc dying at 100% completion?

[img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]

i dont think the pc died, if i remember well the game ends just with a sound of a shot, the next games will be "The Sniper", you've met the sniper early in the game, i think that the shot is from her.
Wader
great white shark

Postby sportd » Sun, 15Sep06 03:35

Frank wrote:It is preposterous that an educated and licensed physical therapist would be some kind of gun-toting cat burglar with a sadistic streak.

Are you saying just because a person is able to complete and maintain a higher education, they must be sane, well balanced individuals? The newspapers in my area run occasional articles regarding Doctors, Dentists, Physical therapists etc... (obviously not just them, but occasionally there are articles detailing malpractice) getting up to all sorts of criminal antics... hell even Nasa had an astronaut drive cross country in a nappy. It is a stretch that a person would act this way yes, but there are reasons and these will be answered for you over the next 3 stories. I have to say though... if you find it hard to reconcile Amanda's actions, you may struggle as we go down the rabbit hole (figuratively, there are no rabbit holes in the next 3 stories).

The best outcome to thePhysio is
... getting pistol whipped, not dying... which is important because the sniper follows on from thePhysio. A dead lead character is tough to write for.

I am a big fan of life happening during a story. For example, in life, no matter how hard you work, sometimes you don't get the girl so I like to have one of those girls in each story (sometimes more). In life, sometimes unfortunate things happen and there is no way you could have avoided it, I like to have one of those in there too.

Frank wrote:Does your next game involve the pc dying at 100% completion?

Yes. If you don't get to the right ending.

My takeaway messages are:
The storyline is going somewhere and,
I know I wont be winning a Booker prize for my writing.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Sun, 15Sep06 10:55

Don't forget the sheer abundance of super villain's with advanced degrees.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Chillz » Fri, 17Jan20 16:04

Can we expect The Sniper game anytime soon?
Chillz
Pilot fish

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Sun, 17Jan22 09:08

Chillz wrote:Can we expect The Sniper game anytime soon?

Yeah, I am wondering the same... :-/
https://t.me/pump_upp
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby Mondoblasto » Sun, 17Jan22 13:16

Whiskeydoodle wrote:Yeah, I am wondering the same... :-/

He's working it. You can keep track of his posts on his site. I for one can wait; he's doing a great job and you can't rush perfection. Plus, there's lots of other good games posted here on the forum, don't ignore them just because you're waiting on this one!
Mondoblasto
Pilot fish

Postby Chillz » Mon, 17Jan23 14:05

Mondoblasto wrote:
Whiskeydoodle wrote:Yeah, I am wondering the same... :-/

He's working it. You can keep track of his posts on his site. I for one can wait; he's doing a great job and you can't rush perfection. Plus, there's lots of other good games posted here on the forum, don't ignore them just because you're waiting on this one!

I'm not ignoring any of the games I've actually played most of them already! (Long time lurker here) I know he posts updates on the site but he hasn't updated since November of last year!
Chillz
Pilot fish

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Thu, 17Apr27 09:00

I am actually beginning to wonder if anything has happened to the guy creating these games. There has been no update on his site since November and it was supposed to be not that far from done...
Does anyone have any news at all?
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby Issho » Thu, 17Apr27 18:19

4months ago, he wrote this on a pledging site:
"Sorry Carlo, December turned out to be rubbish. The game isn't dead it's still moving. I'd liked to have had a beta running now but I'm not happy with it so re-rendering images and rewriting some of the game play. I do see a home stretch in the distance though."

2months ago, this:
"Nope. I just need to do some more jobs (freelance web design and software engineer) to pay the bills, then back to the game in my free time."

The story isn´t finished yet and i don´t expect him to be that guy to abandon a unfished product. Just be patient.
Issho
great white shark

Postby kiljaedan » Sun, 17Apr30 09:45

Well i hope he releases it soon it is in developement for over a year now i mean the sniper.
kiljaedan
sirens hunter

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Sun, 17Apr30 12:17

Issho wrote:4months ago, he wrote this on a pledging site:
"Sorry Carlo, December turned out to be rubbish. The game isn't dead it's still moving. I'd liked to have had a beta running now but I'm not happy with it so re-rendering images and rewriting some of the game play. I do see a home stretch in the distance though."

2months ago, this:
"Nope. I just need to do some more jobs (freelance web design and software engineer) to pay the bills, then back to the game in my free time."

The story isn´t finished yet and i don´t expect him to be that guy to abandon a unfished product. Just be patient.

Well that is good news indeed! I don't mind if he takes his time to guarantee the best result and I totally understand he needs to pay his bills and all. I am just relieved I will actually get the chance to play sniper in the future. I really liked his first two games - although I was a bit disappointed over the little freedom in endings for the physio - and am so looking forward to his next game!

Thanks for the update Issho
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby DroopyLoving » Sat, 17Aug26 19:54

I played the Gym and the Physio through again recently. I'm guessing The Sniper has been abandoned. No updates on the site since november...
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Ncrdrg » Sun, 17Sep17 12:12

Actually...

There's one dating this month. Seems like it was released to contributors.

The game is nearly done. I have some things I'd like to tidy up and a small section that needs some additional work but I won't be able to get to it for another 8-12 weeks. This won't affect the majority of user's game play so I've decided to get the game out there for those who want to dive in and play.

There will be usernames and passwords being sent over the next 3-4 days and you are more than welcome to play until your heart's content.

When the password arrives, you can log in here to get the game started. If it hasn't yet arrived (I have mail limits for sending), you can use the "forgotten password" option on the login page to reset your password and then login from there.

Ncrdrg
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games