The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby roberttx » Sat, 15Apr25 21:59

sportd wrote:Thanks roberttx, I'll look into it. Do you remember what the screen before the crash had on it?

The character had just stepped in between the two girls to look at the video on the computer.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby john milton » Sun, 15May03 15:44

yep, and the scene after was one of the hottest in my opinion...
john milton
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby sportd » Sun, 15May03 22:12

Hi John,

Are you having the same problem?
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby john milton » Mon, 15May04 11:29

i had the same problem, just before sticking your fingers in amanda.
but i tryed it again a few hours later and i had no trouble...
i was playing with firefox if this can help you
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Sun, 15Jun21 21:42

Played it last night on playforceone

Liked the the story approach more, but the ending was a total boner killer lol. Guess that was your intent though so eh, I see what you did there
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 15Jun28 17:50

Started playing this yesterday but due to Data issues won't be able continue until tomorrow (close to data limit). I did run into a fatal end however. After I got into the house and opened the safe I went back to Physio and set Brad up but couldn't get into the office to complete process. Didn't have the code I think because the journal I found in the safe along with the money probably contained the code. Didn't look at the red unlined entry. I think that is the code for the office. At that point all I could do is go back and forth from the reception area and look in all directions but but neither Becky or Amanda showed up to give direction and the game didn't end so I could see what I had achieved. It was like I got stuck in an endless loop. So if I didn't have a save point before getting into the house there was no way to get back to the house to find the code.

So far I have enjoyed the game and hope to find a way to get further into it. The only real problem I see is the amount of data it uses when reloading a save point. For like me that are data challenged that can become an issue in being able to complete the game in a reasonable amount of time. I don't have unlimited data so I have to watch my usage closely even though I have 10GB per month.

Great game.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Sat, 15Jul04 06:41

Hi ut1stgear1,

I sent you a private message to get to the bottom of the data issue, it should be caching the game so reloading is low... unless you use incognito / private mode.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Tue, 15Jul07 04:41

sportd wrote:Hi ut1stgear1,

I sent you a private message to get to the bottom of the data issue, it should be caching the game so reloading is low... unless you use incognito / private mode.

Got your PM and have replied. I played it from PF! and don't remember seeing a way to play in incognito mode. Just played through some of the game and it isn't in incognito mode..
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 15Jul09 08:44

ut1stgear1 wrote:Got your PM and have replied. I played it from PF! and don't remember seeing a way to play in incognito mode. Just played through some of the game and it isn't in incognito mode..

Just in case you are not aware, Incognito (Chrome) or Private (Firefox) mode is a feature of your web-browser and not of the game itself.
When you open a new window in both of these web-browser you can choose to open it in this mode and doing so changes how a number of privacy options work, for example cookies and local storage. This can effect how some web-pages and web-based games work.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 15Jul10 00:42

Greyelf wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:Got your PM and have replied. I played it from PF! and don't remember seeing a way to play in incognito mode. Just played through some of the game and it isn't in incognito mode..

Just in case you are not aware, Incognito (Chrome) or Private (Firefox) mode is a feature of your web-browser and not of the game itself.
When you open a new window in both of these web-browser you can choose to open it in this mode and doing so changes how a number of privacy options work, for example cookies and local storage. This can effect how some web-pages and web-based games work.

Use FireFox and don't use privacy mode. sportd and I have worked this out and the game is working properly according to the way he designed it. I just have to be careful playing games that operate this way so I don't use too much data is all. Don't want to change the way an author choose to present his/hers game. Just make sure I don't go over my allowed data usage. I could spend $40 US more toget the same amount of data and won't do that.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby bobytt » Tue, 15Jul14 09:44

ut1stgear1 wrote:Started playing this yesterday but due to Data issues won't be able continue until tomorrow (close to data limit). I did run into a fatal end however. After I got into the house and opened the safe I went back to Physio and set Brad up but couldn't get into the office to complete process. Didn't have the code I think because the journal I found in the safe along with the money probably contained the code. Didn't look at the red unlined entry. I think that is the code for the office. At that point all I could do is go back and forth from the reception area and look in all directions but but neither Becky or Amanda showed up to give direction and the game didn't end so I could see what I had achieved. It was like I got stuck in an endless loop. So if I didn't have a save point before getting into the house there was no way to get back to the house to find the code.

So far I have enjoyed the game and hope to find a way to get further into it. The only real problem I see is the amount of data it uses when reloading a save point. For like me that are data challenged that can become an issue in being able to complete the game in a reasonable amount of time. I don't have unlimited data so I have to watch my usage closely even though I have 10GB per month.

Great game.

I have the same issue. I have to go to the office but doesnt have the code..
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby Josefus » Sun, 15Aug16 19:40

Hallo sportd,

yes. this is a nice game. i like it. Where i can download a off-line version?

Freundliche Brüße aus Berlin

Josefus
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 15Aug19 12:35

Josefus wrote:Hallo sportd,

yes. this is a nice game. i like it. Where i can download a off-line version?

Freundliche Brüße aus Berlin

Josefus

As far as I know, there is no offline version as of yet.

I don't think there is any downloads for any of their games, including The Gym, although I do think a while back you could download The Gym, they later removed the link. You have to play it all online.

But once it is cached, shouldn't take any loading time the next time you play [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Josefus » Thu, 15Aug20 12:36

thank you LucaNatoli,

It's a hard job tu buildt a game from Cach.. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Gym was very strong and psycho is a horror. --> I have a Error-machine. not a game.!

I will play this games in regions without connections to internet. :roi:
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 15Aug21 00:19

As explained by the developer, this game was built using web-server based technology (for reasons that made sense at the time that this game was first created) so it does not have an offline version.

* Please do not complain about the fact the game was built this way, this subject has already been debated a number of times in the past and the developer has decided to use different technologies in future games.
Greyelf
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games