The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby sportd » Tue, 15Apr14 08:53

Hi Köpi

It's all tied to the high traffic issue. If you click load, it sends the load request to the server and waits for an answer. It should take a fraction of a second but with the loads and timeout errors it can take minutes so when the load response comes back, you've moved on... or even worse, the load response is corrupt and doesn't start the game properly.

Hopefully the rewrite over the next couple of days will fix these problems.
sportd
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Köpi » Tue, 15Apr14 10:11

sportd wrote:Hi Köpi

It's all tied to the high traffic issue. If you click load, it sends the load request to the server and waits for an answer. It should take a fraction of a second but with the loads and timeout errors it can take minutes so when the load response comes back, you've moved on... or even worse, the load response is corrupt and doesn't start the game properly.

Thank you for the fast response.
I guess this regards also the animated sex scenes? They worked a while for me, but now I'm just having a black background, but the text appears.

But especially I want to tell you, that this game is really awesome. Even better then the gym. I really enjoy playing it :)

EDIT: Nevermind, they are working again. I will stop wondering and let time fix things ;)
Köpi
great white shark

Postby chaos7777 » Tue, 15Apr14 11:10

hello,

first things first, great game. I really enjoy going back to the neighbourhood.

As some of other people I only got a black screen during animation. I tried on firefox and chrome with both gif and jpeg but still not working. I had to save the game on the animation screen and load the game to make it work.
chaos7777
Pilot fish

Postby Köpi » Tue, 15Apr14 11:20

chaos7777 wrote:hello,

first things first, great game. I really enjoy going back to the neighbourhood.

As some of other people I only got a black screen during animation. I tried on firefox and chrome with both gif and jpeg but still not working. I had to save the game on the animation screen and load the game to make it work.

No, if it doesn't load, just wait a minute and try again by using the refresing link down below. It seems the homepage is really overallocated, but after a short time I could always load this again. I also had to refresh the animated scenes a few times until most pictures were loaded.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Nezumi » Tue, 15Apr14 11:35

You are still having issues with older machines, my PC is now ancient and still runs Windows XP and going into day 3, your program went straight to day 4 but without the set up from day 3, I couldn't progress. No problems on my Laptop though, although I only got about half way through before I got annoyed at all the black screens, I will try again later.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby karrek » Tue, 15Apr14 13:37

With all the issues everyone is talking about kind of taking center stage I just want to take a moment to thank sportd for releasing this.

Thanks!
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby J_I » Tue, 15Apr14 18:09

I want to really like this game. Seriously, Becky is one of the hottest characters I've seen in a vdate game, and I want to play through to the end, but I get black screens every other page. Which makes it difficult but not impossible. And then I hit a glitch where out of the blue, the girls at the desk are demanding why I didn't check out the boss's house (which I never got the scene leading up to this. i'm following the walkthrough point for point). Then it kind of spits me back out into the physio area, and I don't have any way to progress the game.

It's a shame, because a lot of the stuff here is high quality, but a complete game stopping glitch on a long game with long load times is pretty much the death of it for me. :\ I'll come back to it and try again later, but sinking an hour into reloading screens to get trapped is hard to move past. Still, I get that this game is free, and I appreciate the work that is done. I just hope I can get to enjoy it more at a later date.

EDIT: I think I figured out the bug I ran into. It seems like if you reload the very first scene after sleeping, the game progresses the day but doesn't update the day counter. So be sure you save before you sleep.
J_I
great white shark

Postby Köpi » Tue, 15Apr14 19:05

J_I wrote:I want to really like this game. Seriously, Becky is one of the hottest characters I've seen in a vdate game, and I want to play through to the end, but I get black screens every other page. Which makes it difficult but not impossible. And then I hit a glitch where out of the blue, the girls at the desk are demanding why I didn't check out the boss's house (which I never got the scene leading up to this. i'm following the walkthrough point for point). Then it kind of spits me back out into the physio area, and I don't have any way to progress the game.

It's a shame, because a lot of the stuff here is high quality, but a complete game stopping glitch on a long game with long load times is pretty much the death of it for me. :\ I'll come back to it and try again later, but sinking an hour into reloading screens to get trapped is hard to move past. Still, I get that this game is free, and I appreciate the work that is done. I just hope I can get to enjoy it more at a later date.

EDIT: I think I figured out the bug I ran into. It seems like if you reload the very first scene after sleeping, the game progresses the day but doesn't update the day counter. So be sure you save before you sleep.

Did you even read this topic before complaining? Guess not, elsewise you wouldn't had to.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby J_I » Tue, 15Apr14 19:42

I skimmed it and saw the black screen complaints. If the reload bug has already been pointed out, I apologize, but I was just trying to help with bug fixes and other users trying to play the game. No need to be hostile about it.
J_I
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 15Apr14 20:22

Seems like the server load wasn't high enough to see all the bugs!! :lol: Hopefully, it's little bugs leaving!!!

great game!! i will try with animation on gif!! thank for the advice!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Köpi » Tue, 15Apr14 23:02

J_I wrote:I skimmed it and saw the black screen complaints. If the reload bug has already been pointed out, I apologize, but I was just trying to help with bug fixes and other users trying to play the game. No need to be hostile about it.

Sorry if I sounded rude, I assure you it wasn't meant this way.

Sportd explained why there are some "atypical" bugs at the moment.

sportd wrote:It's all tied to the high traffic issue. If you click load, it sends the load request to the server and waits for an answer. It should take a fraction of a second but with the loads and timeout errors it can take minutes so when the load response comes back, you've moved on... or even worse, the load response is corrupt and doesn't start the game properly.

For myself, I had the best results playing with gifs activated and allowance to use local storage. I had the website of Sportd opened in another tab. When a blackscreen came I was although unable to access the website, but after a time from 30 to 120 seconds I could connect again and also the refreshing images option in the game worked again. Same for the animations, with some refreshing they worked mostly, at least I could continue the game. Sometimes the game loaded a wrong savegame, the first I've made right after starting the game. That error also disappeared with waiting a short time. If it still upsets you I recommend to wait a few weeks with playing, I guess the traffic will rather increase then decrease in the next days, when it's getting better known this game is released in public. That's why I took a night shift last night to make a playthrough. I didn't get two scenes yet, but I think I will wait a few weeks, that I'll enjoy a replay more ;)

Hope I could make up a little bit for my rude sounding post. It's just that the things I explained mostly are in this topic allready ;)
Köpi
great white shark

Postby narcissus » Wed, 15Apr15 00:16

The blackscreens are incredibly frustrating :(
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby Cochise » Wed, 15Apr15 07:00

Played it, liked the story and how the first game is integrated, although it was a shame that even after changing the settings, I'd get many instances of black screen instead of animations.

Already answered all my own questions. Nice game.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Wed, 15Apr15 11:01

Fun game. I figured out that by saving & reloading I could get through all of the black screens so overall my enjoyment was never impaired. Reminded me of the RAGs games by Cugel that I enjoyed years ago (I miss having new Cugel games to play :( ), but with the tlaero & phreaky style of look to it. I really liked how you basically expanded upon the world created in The Gym, and I'm hoping The Sniper does the same (familiar locations & faces but with new things to do and see). I thought the ending worked well, however
I'm hoping in The Sniper after it's explained how you survive the gunshot from Amanda that you can explain to Becky how Amanda lied to her. I was also disappointed that after scoring points with Misty and getting her to open up more and more that it didn't lead to the player character sleeping with her or getting some sort of action with her. It's nice to see that you're refining her for The Sniper, though, so I guess hooking up with Misty might be a slow burn, eh? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Gio » Wed, 15Apr15 11:14

awesome game
dat ending though :P

site was constantly up n down omg the animation screens were mostly black unless i spammed the reload button you have there thank god and you :P

a download would be awesome so we dont kill the server constantly :P
but nevertheless the game is epic :)
Gio
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games