The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby sportd » Thu, 14Dec18 01:25

The Physio has been released to contributors so if you have donated, check your email / junk mail folders (around 8 December) for your login details.
(http://the-vdates.com/thephysio/index.php)

You can also use your email address (the one you nominated when contributing the money) and the 'forgotten password' option to get a password emailed to you.

For those of you that haven't contributed, the game will be available to the public in March sometime (depending on server loads... I'll wait for them to drop after contributors have had their fun).

If you have had trouble logging in, PM me or use the contact me option on the website (under the "more" drop down).

Happy playing.
sportd
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: The Physio by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby xortan » Thu, 14Dec18 05:46

Wow, a really nice game! Well worth the donation, congratulations on making it! :)

I have a few questions tho
It says that I've got 105%, got all the achievements on first try, I'm really proud of that :D BUT, is the only way to end it is that Mandy tells the receptionist that I've banged h her after taking the money, even though I haven't?

Also, non of the animation scenes were working for me :/ Not with jpg, not with gif. I was sad to see that, but still, amazing game! Keep up the good work!
xortan
great white shark

Postby Duunold » Thu, 14Dec18 05:54

First time I play the game on IE I hade the problem with video but that work good in the endof beta.

I recommend that you try a New web-browser and give that a try
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby sportd » Thu, 14Dec18 06:31

thanks xortan,

You should only be able to achieve 100% now,

I've updated the faq's with your question (so I don't spoil it for others that are going to play).

I've also PMed you to learn more about the animations.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby didou » Thu, 14Dec18 14:04

The game is interesting. I also made a donation to The sniper. Good job.

I hope walkthrough soon for the physio.
didou
great white shark

Postby bartux » Thu, 14Dec18 23:13

thanks for your game. I've just made a donation.
I will play it later ! Thanks man
bartux
great white shark

Postby bobytt » Fri, 14Dec19 10:58

I send donation, and still dont have access to the game? So i dont know what to think.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby Duunold » Fri, 14Dec19 17:11

bobytt wrote:I send donation, and still dont have access to the game? So i dont know what to think.

I do not know but do not think the donation function is direct connected to the account creation.

I think the dev. need to see the donation and create a account for you and after that you get access.

You can check your junk mail if the donation create the account with out the dev. need to create it.

You can always send a PM or mail to the dev. He use to be online late evening early night CET.
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby sportd » Sat, 14Dec20 00:11

Hi bobytt,

I replied to your email on Friday. Did you get it? It has instructions for login. You should have also received an automated message with password details.

The email address you used in your paypal transaction is different from the one you emailed me with, maybe check the other email account. If there isn't a message there, you can use the 'forgotten password' feature (with the email you used in paypal transaction). If you still have trouble, email me and I can reset your details.

I can understand you leaving a message here to try and get my attention, but you already have it. There should be emails from me at both of your email accounts (sent Friday and the day you donated). If there aren't let me know as there may be serious issues somewhere along the line that so far you are the only one to trigger (but others may run into later). The problem with leaving a message here is that I check here maybe twice a day for the month that the game launches and then that drops off to every now and then so I will get the message, but possibly not for a while. (PMing me would get a quicker response as I have email alerts set for them)
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Sat, 14Dec20 22:37

An update on bobytt.

I see in the logs he has logged in successfully and I am hoping he is enjoying the game.

..and for those of you who think I use thegymgame@ bla bla bla as my email and "password" or "admin" as a password ... I don't :na: I use an alphanumeric jumble just like I send to each of you.

While I don't record passwords, I did set up a counter for all the times these were used. [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] I was curious how many would try it on.
Last edited by sportd on Fri, 15Jan30 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby persnik » Tue, 14Dec23 02:41

Whatever, perhaps it would be better if you were to show appreciation to the contributors without belittling and calling down those who either chose to or cannot afford to contribute to the hobby that you chose for yourself. I do appreciate your efforts and the gym is a fine game, one that any creator would be proud of but it is not so good as to allow you to disrespect anyone who has chosen to not give you money, or is that the sole reason for your efforts.
persnik
sirens hunter

Postby Guntag » Tue, 14Dec23 03:09

persnik wrote:Whatever, perhaps it would be better if you were to show appreciation to the contributors without belittling and calling down those who either chose to or cannot afford to contribute to the hobby that you chose for yourself. I do appreciate your efforts and the gym is a fine game, one that any creator would be proud of but it is not so good as to allow you to disrespect anyone who has chosen to not give you money, or is that the sole reason for your efforts.

sportd never belittled or called down anyone in this thread, I think you misunderstood one of his messages...
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Tue, 14Dec23 04:06

Hi persnik,

I re read my post and in hind sight I should have split it into two.

I have worked really hard to make sure everyone has access after they donate and have fixed bugs (Still two that will take a bit more time) as soon as they are mentioned. I try to make sure all contributors have the best experience that I can create. The first two lines were just to round off a previous post and to let everyone know it was resolved and that I do in fact try to solve problems rather than take money and run.

The second part should have been separate and was meant as tongue in cheek. Those that have not contributed will gain access to the game at a later date, if I were to disrespect anyone I would keep it as pay only.

The people I will disrespect are those that are trying to gain access by non legitimate means. The ones who are trying to use mysql attacks to gain access or simply try the most used passwords to see if I was stupid enough to use one with a test account. (it is obvious I'd use my email address, which is one half of the attack sorted).

I'm sorry that my previous post wasn't clear about that. I hope this makes things clearer.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby didou » Tue, 14Dec23 15:48

@sportd: When will we get the further info on this page please. Thank you

http://www.the-vdates.com/thephysio/phy ... hrough.php

Oh and I also find it unacceptable that some people tries to access by non-legitimate means. There are people who do not recognize the work of others, it's a shame.
didou
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Tue, 14Dec23 16:58

Frankly, even if someone hasn't or can't donate it's crazy that can't wait some months for doing the things in the right ways.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games