Divided Heart

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Divided Heart

Postby ZaphodB » Thu, 14Nov27 20:40

New LOP game on PFO. I played it a few times earlier today. It's a short simple game in which you play a hard working husband married to a busy nurse. You also happen to have a very attractive tennis coach. I did have a bit of problem playing on Chrome because a lower hotspot was not active until I scrolled down the screen.

Other thoughts on the game:

I'm not really sure if the relationships scores are that important, nor does the money appear to be, because a few events with the wife seem to happen whatever I do and ends can seem a bit sudden. e.g. if I concentrate solely on the wife good things can happen but it doesn't seem to prevent the bad things; if I go after the coach events with the wife seem to interfere before I can come to the end, if there is one, to the coach's arc.
I've only had 2 endings so far and the one in which I seem to end up with both happened even when I hardly knew the coach!

The wife was especially hot though and I enjoyed the workplace scenes.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Re: Divided Heart

Postby Super » Fri, 14Nov28 01:30

I enjoyed what I played, though I am not a fan of the wife seemingly cheating by default

Guess I'm just too much of a romantic :/

Otherwise it was good lol
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 14Nov28 03:10

Got all 4 endings already.

Trying to figure out if there are any in-game scenes that I missed.

I think there is one with the wife after she comes to the office. I chose to visit the tennis instructor.

Also, is there one when Camille asks you to make a candlelit dinner in exchange for the flyers? When I go home after that nothing special happens.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby katakana132 » Fri, 14Nov28 21:12

Any hints about ending #3? I can't seem to get that one to trigger.

I get Lexi's points above 130 and keep Camille's points low, this formula works to get Camille's ending but I can't get Lexi's to trigger.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Fri, 14Nov28 21:25

ending3:
You need 60 with Lexi, when Camille go to birthday, follow her, acuse her of cheating and go to Lexi
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby katakana132 » Fri, 14Nov28 22:51

Thanks, that was the one path I'd avoided.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Sun, 14Nov30 11:14

Got all 4 endings but I'd like to know:

1. When you go to the restaurant for a 3rd time with Camille you see Lexi with a guy (doctor?) can this or a 4th visit lead anywhere?
2. Does anything ever happen jogging?
3. Is there any way to get Lexi (does she swing both ways?) together with Camille before the ending?
4. Lexi tells you at the office she'll do everything Camille does only better. Is there a scene where Lexi does better, like the Camille scene?

I've played it quite a lot so I'll be surprised if I missed something
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby gamebp » Sun, 14Nov30 16:52

ZaphodB wrote:Got all 4 endings but I'd like to know:

1. When you go to the restaurant for a 3rd time with Camille you see Lexi with a guy (doctor?) can this or a 4th visit lead anywhere?
3. Is there any way to get Lexi (does she swing both ways?) together with Camille before the ending?
4. Lexi tells you at the office she'll do everything Camille does only better. Is there a scene where Lexi does better, like the Camille scene?

http://www.pwpwpoker.com/content/view/730/
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 14Dec01 03:09

Hmm. Didn't know that thing about the restaurant.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby DroopyLoving » Tue, 15Jan06 23:12

Quite liked this game, very hot graphics but was very quick, I guess you can't really expect much more from a free game.

I really liked that your wife seemed to have her own narrative
Cheating on you
which was dependent on your actions. I'd like to see this incorporated into other LoP games.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby sohamdas » Tue, 15Jan20 17:42

I got only one ending at this game.......that is after the wife get caught with doctor....husband, wife and the tennis instructor live happily ever after cut scene...nothing else no matter what i try any help please
sohamdas
sirens hunter

Postby sohamdas » Wed, 15Jan21 17:57

ZaphodB wrote:Got all 4 endings but I'd like to know:

i didn't know about the restaurant thanks zaphodB
sohamdas
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games