Release: Neighborhood of Love and Hate

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Release: Neighborhood of Love and Hate

Postby jeharris25 » Fri, 14Nov21 15:59

Muze wrote:That is a dialog popup that claims there is an error, and only happens in FF. You click OK and then choose to watch the video or continue the game. It doesn't break the game.

You're right. I was in Firefox. However, nothing could be clicked in that popup. The browser just hangs, to the point where I had to force quit. Reproduced that 3 times in a row. I'll give it a try in Chrome or Safari to see if that helps. Thanks!
jeharris25
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby roberttx » Fri, 14Nov21 18:07

I pretty much suck at this. It's quite a random game for me.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Trucla » Fri, 14Nov21 21:23

Muze wrote:These will happen eventually. It works for me in FF and IE11 however.
That is a dialog popup that claims there is an error, and only happens in FF. You click OK and then choose to watch the video or continue the game. It doesn't break the game.
Hi!
I don't usually (I should say never) play games online, but got curious about these problems. As someone referred problems with blocking popups I've instructed Firefox to accept popups from newgrounds and the other site uploads.something.
After finishing the loading I've seen this message:
Sorry to interrupt, but this story's code has got itself in a mess.

macros.remember.init@http://uploads.ungrounded.net/alternate/761000/761118_alternate_16146_r23.zip/?NewgroundsAPI_PublisherID=1&NewgroundsAPI_SandboxID=546f9b5d1049a&NewgroundsAPI_SessionID=&NewgroundsAPI_UserName=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B&NewgroundsAPI_UserID=0&ng_username=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B:37:1507
main@http://uploads.ungrounded.net/alternate/761000/761118_alternate_16146_r23.zip/?NewgroundsAPI_PublisherID=1&NewgroundsAPI_SandboxID=546f9b5d1049a&NewgroundsAPI_SessionID=&NewgroundsAPI_UserName=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B&NewgroundsAPI_UserID=0&ng_username=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B:57:1733
Interface.init@http://uploads.ungrounded.net/alternate/761000/761118_alternate_16146_r23.zip/?NewgroundsAPI_PublisherID=1&NewgroundsAPI_SandboxID=546f9b5d1049a&NewgroundsAPI_SessionID=&NewgroundsAPI_UserName=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B&NewgroundsAPI_UserID=0&ng_username=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B:64:2464

ou may be able to continue playing, but some parts may not work properly.
Well, clicked OK and puff nothing came up. I'm using Firefox 33.0 on Linux Ubuntu 14.04.

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Muze » Sat, 14Nov22 00:08

I couldn't solve that one. I am able to continue in FF. There's nothing essential to completing the game there. If you want to see the video (it's not new) you can try it in a different browser.
Muze
great white shark

Postby sizzdaddy » Sat, 14Nov22 02:48

Muze, don't you have your own site you could host the game on? Agrgames or something like that. New grounds is so busy and it seems to be causing a lot of problems for people.
sizzdaddy
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Sat, 14Nov22 02:49

Tested this game so I know it pretty well. Here's some tips.

-Never follow Dina into the kitchen. Get what you want and get out. Come back after you've exhausted the club/park options.

-Never have to worry about money if you're a chess master

-Being a lover is pointless. Balls can help, but you're still locked out of too much with no fighting skills.

-My preferred set up is 3 Fighter, 2 Stealth, 1 Balls. Put the extra point into balls or stealth.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Köpi » Sat, 14Nov22 18:29

Has somebody figured out if it's possible to gain every content with the skills you choose at the beginning or do you have to start over to unlock everything? I'm aware that there's at least one skill point available during the game.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Sat, 14Nov22 19:38

Muze wrote:I couldn't solve that one. I am able to continue in FF. There's nothing essential to completing the game there. If you want to see the video (it's not new) you can try it in a different browser.
As it's easy to understand from my other post I just wanted to see what was going on with some people not being able to get the game running. In other words, my target was to furnish you - the author - with helpful information for the sake of an eventual correction. As I said before, I don't play games online.

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Muze » Sun, 14Nov23 00:57

ltpika wrote:Tested this game so I know it pretty well. Here's some tips.

-Being a lover is pointless. Balls can help, but you're still locked out of too much with no fighting skills.

Thanks again for your help with the beta. Anyways:
The brick can win a fight if you put points into lover.

sizzdaddy wrote:Muze, don't you have your own site you could host the game on? Agrgames or something like that. New grounds is so busy and it seems to be causing a lot of problems for people.

The file size is too large for that and would eat up bandwidth in no time, but I will eventually see what can be done to provide the game in other ways/places. That was the plan from the beginning.
Muze
great white shark

Postby okimaon1 » Sun, 14Nov23 12:59

Great game.
I managed to have sex with Dina, Larissa, Mother and Daughter, Simone and the hat girl...did I miss anything?
Cant figure out what to do with the handcuffs?
and is there any "other" use for the diver's hat? other than in the bar?

Really enjoying this....thanks Muze.
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby Spooky » Sun, 14Nov23 23:01

okimaon1 wrote:Great game.
I managed to have sex with Dina, Larissa, Mother and Daughter, Simone and the hat girl...did I miss anything?

you missed the pink haired girl in the park but she has rather extreme requirements...
Some spoilers:
handcuffs
The handcuffs can be used on Simone. Well she IS submissive.
And they can be used on Dina in certain circumstances to restrict her from getting in the way.

diving helmet
You can use it so you can not be recognised. There is a scene where you surprise two naughty people. Unless you wear the helmet you might not be able to meet them face to face again.
Spooky
great white shark

Postby Spooky » Sun, 14Nov23 23:09

There are so many different paths to choose in this game :). I really like it!

Has anyone managed to get Xia (the other girl in the bar besides Simone) to get involved?
I am still looking to use the cocaine for anything... nobody wants it, it seems.
Any circumstances in which something happens when you go to the right of Dina's house?
Spooky
great white shark

Postby spazout01 » Mon, 14Nov24 04:30

I can't figure out how to get talana. It seems that it should be pretty simple, but she keeps asking me about Captain finger.. who the hell is that? I've played this game at least 15 times and have never ran into him.
spazout01
Pilot fish

Postby ltpika » Mon, 14Nov24 04:49

Talana: key is paying for the 10 dollar information at bar and checking the fridge. Also taking the time to read.

What you do with the drugs I've never figured out, unless it's for the later expansion.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby okimaon1 » Mon, 14Nov24 06:41

Spooky wrote:
okimaon1 wrote:Great game.

you missed the pink haired girl in the park but she has rather extreme requirements...
Some spoilers:
handcuffs
The handcuffs can be used on Simone. Well she IS submissive.
And they can be used on Dina in certain circumstances to restrict her from getting in the way.

diving helmet
You can use it so you can not be recognised. There is a scene where you surprise two naughty people. Unless you wear the helmet you might not be able to meet them face to face again.

OK...can anyone PM me a walk through?
I'm asklng not just because I'm feeling (a bit) lazy but also because you need to restart the whole game again and again to get to certain scenes right...which takes a long time. So help will be nice. Thanks.
okimaon1
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games