Release: Neighborhood of Love and Hate

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Release: Neighborhood of Love and Hate

Postby luke » Mon, 14Dec08 13:47

EscapeEvade wrote:I must be missing something with Dina. How do you get with her in the bedroom?

Same here. Whatever answer i choose, i lost. Any tip ? Or is it just a trap ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 14Dec09 15:49

With lover 3, I was able to get there. Walking into the kitchen, drinking, and hanging out, led to a conversation with Dina which had 2 lover3 options. 1 fails, and 1 succeeds, which (I think) opens up another pair of lover3 conversation options. Again, 1 fails and 1 succeeds. 2nd success should make getting to the sex fairly linear afterwards.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby totor » Wed, 14Dec10 11:49

Hello,

This game is very great but I have two questions :

1- We can take binocular but when/where we can use it ?
2- We can take a book about Voodoo but when/where we can use it ?
totor
Pilot fish

Postby Ci-Go » Wed, 14Dec10 13:41

totor wrote:Hello,

This game is very great but I have two questions :

1- We can take binocular but when/where we can use it ?
2- We can take a book about Voodoo but when/where we can use it ?

1. dina house dont follow her go to next room take binocularis. (or buy from bartender - beter free one from dinas house) you can use it in bottom left house (pool party)
2. no idea sorry (my guess is game will get expansion...)
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby wodahSShadow » Wed, 14Dec10 13:58

Voodoo book:

You can use the Voodoo book when talking with the DJ. It will spook him and he'll sell his stuff for a lower price..
wodahSShadow
great white shark

Postby RoRi » Wed, 14Dec10 16:49

Can I do something with the drugs after I got them? Selling to the DJ i.e. is not possible.
RoRi
great white shark

Postby luke » Fri, 14Dec12 17:42

nezumi69 wrote:With lover 3, I was able to get there. Walking into the kitchen, drinking, and hanging out, led to a conversation with Dina which had 2 lover3 options. 1 fails, and 1 succeeds, which (I think) opens up another pair of lover3 conversation options. Again, 1 fails and 1 succeeds. 2nd success should make getting to the sex fairly linear afterwards.

Thanks, it works.
But now, I'm stuck with Sharon and Selena
Whatever i use the binoculars or not, i haven't enough grill skills for cooking, or, if i stay after at night after fucking Talana, i can see them asleep in the same bed, but nothing more

Any help ?
luke

Postby athossico » Fri, 14Dec12 19:58

luke wrote:
nezumi69 wrote:With lover 3, I was able to get there. Walking into the kitchen, drinking, and hanging out, led to a conversation with Dina which had 2 lover3 options. 1 fails, and 1 succeeds, which (I think) opens up another pair of lover3 conversation options. Again, 1 fails and 1 succeeds. 2nd success should make getting to the sex fairly linear afterwards.

Thanks, it works.
Whatever i use the binoculars or not, i haven't enough grill skills for cooking, or, if i stay after at night after fucking Talana, i can see them asleep in the same bed, but nothing more

Any help ?

To get the skill you need the relative book: remember that you can have only two books
athossico
great white shark

Postby Nathaniel5 » Sat, 14Dec13 23:28

This game was pretty awesome. It took me a while to figure out how to get everything, but I really liked it
Nathaniel5
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Mon, 14Dec15 13:24

athossico wrote:
luke wrote:

Thanks, it works.

Any help ?

To get the skill you need the relative book: remember that you can have only two books

Thanks! I think it's because English isn't my native language that i didn't connect the title with the skill
luke

Previous

Return to Free sexy games