LOP Gold City of Love

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

LOP Gold City of Love

Postby walrus13 » Thu, 14Nov06 05:15

Just wondered if anyone else started playing this yet
none of my stats advance except morale, so i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong
walrus13
sirens hunter

Re: LOP Gold City of Love

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 14Nov06 06:39

I've just started playing the game. It looks like the stat's run on plateau's. If you look under each attribute, you will see a yellow line. I am guessing once the white is gone, and it's completely yellow. The attribute will move up in value, to level 2. Repeat filling the line, value to level 3. Just a guess at the moment.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendetta » Thu, 14Nov06 07:51

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 11:31, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 14Nov06 08:20

PinkVendetta wrote:Could 1 of you PM me the link please.

It's on LoP Gold, which is pay site.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendetta » Thu, 14Nov06 09:29

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 11:32, edited 2 times in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Brigma » Thu, 14Nov06 13:51

Doesn't Leo usually post these threads?

I actually really like this game. The dice roll is different than the usually LOP game of "this person likes these 2 things, talk about them for 30 days"

got endings 1, 2,3,4, and 7 anyone know to get 5 and 6?
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby jack89204 » Fri, 14Nov07 05:14

hey did anybody get the threesome yet? i still cant get it
jack89204
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 14Nov07 07:38

jack89204 wrote:hey did anybody get the threesome yet? i still cant get it
Not 100% yet, there is even one. There is an achievement, for going for a swim with Alice and Taylor.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 14Nov07 07:45

I must be doing something wrong... I can not get any ending except 7.

Spoilers
Have ratings 7 or 8 across the board. Money well over $800... bought everything...
Alice is the easiest for me... I get to the NBA house.
Taylor gives me 2 scenes - opening pool and train ride. Nothing else. Her rating is over 600.
Lauren gives me a number of scenes, but nothing after the gusher at my house...
The cinema is the "highest" date I can do with Taylor.
Lauren will go anywhere with me...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Fri, 14Nov07 18:37

played, sadly didn't found another ending then the 7th one
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 14Nov07 21:00

xravensfan wrote:I must be doing something wrong... I can not get any ending except 7.

Spoilers
Have ratings 7 or 8 across the board. Money well over $800... bought everything...
Alice is the easiest for me... I get to the NBA house.
Taylor gives me 2 scenes - opening pool and train ride. Nothing else. Her rating is over 600.
Lauren gives me a number of scenes, but nothing after the gusher at my house...
The cinema is the "highest" date I can do with Taylor.
Lauren will go anywhere with me...

Actually I've made that mistake myself, but cinema is not the highest date. She's much more than just a blonde, with a smoking hot body. She has depth, she's smarter than you think, and she's got soul.

Her highest date is actually the Museum.

Every so often, just randomly pop into the Beach, Boutique, Apartment and the VIP room. There's events hidden in them, once a trigger is fired. When you explore those events, they in turn trigger more potential encounters. I've almost got enough to make a hints guide for the game, and later I might do a walk-through. I figured a hint guide, might give the players a chance to still figure out the game, mostly on their own.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Sat, 14Nov08 00:00

Thank you for the game but I don't enjoy it.

The graphics are great as usual, the game is not very long to play, so you can restart it several times, it's cool.

But there are too many problems in my opinion.
The story is very simplistic : 1 man, 3 girls. You have to seduce them. That's all. But it isn't enough at all ! Your previous games, even free ones, had more elaborate stories. Very disappointing.
The girls are gorgeous but they are almost the same model : very young, big tits, round asses, very flat stomachs. I would have appreciated a little more variety in the ages and body shapes (I hope Tracy and Eleanor are not exceptions). And they have a poor personality : for example in the harbor scene, Taylor is in love with me, she sees me kissing a topless bimbo and she has no reaction, more than that she tries to seduce the girl ! Very strange...
Technically it is bugged (very unusual for lopgold). When the game begins (is there an introduction ?) I have Taylor's phone number although I have not met her ! There is a loop at the end at Lauren's path, I can't choose the "stay the night" option ! During the camping trip with Alice, if you miss something, your relationship with her lowers to 0 ! The new dice system is very interesting in dialogues but not in places because the risk outweights the benefits. And always the same strategy to play the game : gain lot of money first, then buy gifts to the girls. It's becoming boring.

I have to say that your productions since LWT and Eleanor (Johnny Bullett and City of Love) are very far from the top quality of these.

I'm waiting for big improvements in the future, you are able to do this and I know that you will do your best.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 14Nov08 00:56

chrispool wrote:Thank you for the game but I don't enjoy it.

The graphics are great as usual, the game is not very long to play, so you can restart it several times, it's cool.

But there are too many problems in my opinion.
The story is very simplistic : 1 man, 3 girls. You have to seduce them. That's all. But it isn't enough at all ! Your previous games, even free ones, had more elaborate stories. Very disappointing.
The girls are gorgeous but they are almost the same model : very young, big tits, round asses, very flat stomachs. I would have appreciated a little more variety in the ages and body shapes (I hope Tracy and Eleanor are not exceptions). And they have a poor personality : for example in the harbor scene, Taylor is in love with me, she sees me kissing a topless bimbo and she has no reaction, more than that she tries to seduce the girl ! Very strange...
Technically it is bugged (very unusual for lopgold). When the game begins (is there an introduction ?) I have Taylor's phone number although I have not met her ! There is a loop at the end at Lauren's path, I can't choose the "stay the night" option ! During the camping trip with Alice, if you miss something, your relationship with her lowers to 0 ! The new dice system is very interesting in dialogues but not in places because the risk outweights the benefits. And always the same strategy to play the game : gain lot of money first, then buy gifts to the girls. It's becoming boring.

I have to say that your productions since LWT and Eleanor (Johnny Bullett and City of Love) are very far from the top quality of these.

I'm waiting for big improvements in the future, you are able to do this and I know that you will do your best.
I am currently stumped finding the Taylor ending. The issues you have with Alice, aren't bugs, they are incorrect choices. There's 2 places you can reset the relationship to her, to zero. One is camping, and the other is during the cruise. Again not bugs, but incorrect player choices.

If you want an example of an actual bug.

When you take Alice May to the restaurant, the name in the label is "Lauren Walles". And Lauren Walles, is the ebony hotness from the office. I haven't seen any problems with a repeat loop. That scene is a decision for the player to trigger an ending, or continue a game.

Going back to Alice and Taylor of a second, there is a connection between the two of them. That can decide one of the endings. I've seen the Alice ending, and the Alice/Taylor ending. Just not seen a Taylor only ending yet. I don't give up on a game, until I have all the achievements. Only have the Taylor one to go.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby walrus13 » Sat, 14Nov08 01:26

For the taylor ending you need the notebook and to look at the apartment for something to do online
after that you need 12 hours left in your day to spend the day with her
walrus13
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 14Nov08 02:56

walrus13 wrote:For the taylor ending you need the notebook and to look at the apartment for something to do online
after that you need 12 hours left in your day to spend the day with her
Thanks, that makes sense. Never knew what the laptop could be used for. Haven't played too many career arcs yet, mostly trigger hunting. I know there's something missing from the PDA screen, and my hunch is, that this will turn out to be that!

EDIT: I am missing something with Taylor. I have literally bought everything. All the girls love Rick. But I never got the call Lauren for a visit option. So on that note, I think I know what did wrong.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games