LOP Gold City of Love

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: LOP Gold City of Love

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Aug14 01:12

DroopyLoving wrote:Hey guys, the LoP folks have released an expansion for this. Has anyone played it? Thoughts?

Tryin' it out right now.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby icehaku » Fri, 15Aug14 01:18

Is it just me or is everyone getting broken text for conversations? Whenever the response is long, the sentence just cuts off.
icehaku
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Aug14 01:50

icehaku wrote:Is it just me or is everyone getting broken text for conversations? Whenever the response is long, the sentence just cuts off.

I guess there are problems on servers. Last night I wasn't able to open PF1, LoPgold either as well as lopblog.
And earlier it took me I think 20 different attempts to log in.

I don't have cut off in text, btw.
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Aug14 16:31

saolo996 wrote:
DroopyLoving wrote:Hey guys, the LoP folks have released an expansion for this. Has anyone played it? Thoughts?

Tryin' it out right now.

I played it again several times, even if I'm still unable to trigger sex scenes with Kim I think her add has given the game something more.
And finally when leaving the yacht after the trip with Taylor and Alice, I have no more that something is missing/unfinished feeling I had before the expansion.

That part is really hot, finally!!!!

Any hints about Kim? I tried different mixing of possible behaviours... Nothing worked.
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Aug14 16:54

saolo996 wrote:
saolo996 wrote:

Tryin' it out right now.

I played it again several times, even if I'm still unable to trigger sex scenes with Kim I think her add has given the game something more.
And finally when leaving the yacht after the trip with Taylor and Alice, I have no more that something is missing/unfinished feeling I had before the expansion.

That part is really hot, finally!!!!

Any hints about Kim? I tried different mixing of possible behaviours... Nothing worked.

had that same feeling, for kim i believe what worked for me was something like this

loan money, bust her on the toilet of the club, blackmail her on the spot, get a bj her workplace, later go to restaurant where she will mention something, do that, wait a bit new scene (get ending or not). And as an extra when you get the ferrari, instead of picking lauren up pick Kim up.

for the relationship points have no idea, but i assume 300 atleast for work place
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Aug14 17:08

Skelaturi wrote:had that same feeling, for kim i believe what worked for me was something like this

loan money, bust her on the toilet of the club, blackmail her on the spot, get a bj her workplace, later go to restaurant where she will mention something, do that, wait a bit new scene (get ending or not). And as an extra when you get the ferrari, instead of picking lauren up pick Kim up.

for the relationship points have no idea, but i assume 300 atleast for work place

Thank you. I found out now that I'm missing a lot of things...
After I catch her giving the BJ to some stranger in the toilet I tried to pretend I was gonna tell it to her hubby, but... Maybe I did something wrong. Couldn't balckmail her, no Bj at workplace... Damn, it's the first time I suck so much at playing a game!

I forgot to write it in my previuos post: It would've been nice to add some achievements about Kim. I already have all the achievements, as many others I guess, so having something for Kim would be a good reason to keep playing not just to fuck her!
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Aug14 17:18

saolo996 wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:had that same feeling, for kim i believe what worked for me was something like this

After I catch her giving the BJ to some stranger in the toilet I tried to pretend I was gonna tell it to her hubby, but... Maybe I did something wrong. Couldn't balckmail her, no Bj at workplace... Damn, it's the first time I suck so much at playing a game!

I forgot to write it in my previuos post: It would've been nice to add some achievements about Kim. I already have all the achievements, as many others I guess, so having something for Kim would be a good reason to keep playing not just to fuck her!

pretend telling the truth to hubby, that is the blackmail option
Gonna play this game ocne again and i will write down step by step what i did for Kim, editing this post later cause i feel i missed something aswell in writing too u

Edit:
got it here ya go
keep in mind Kim is a slut
boutique
lend her the 50
encounter her and hubby in museum (missed this one 1 up)
say your here to pick up some students
Club encounter
interrupt and ask
pretend to tell Carl
PDAtell kim about fidelity
let her continue (need 300 points atleast)
club
approach and hi
invite to dance
kiss her

optional - ps this is how i did the ferrari have not done other options
Ferrari (not listing how to get it)
Call ramos take ferrari
Do NOT take lauren
invite kim
how about oral
stop car seduce
put hand
smack ass
take pants

boutique invite on a date restaurant for scene
really, hell yeah sounds like fun
(few days later) trigger scene
at Kims home
play Piano
Carl keep her busy
(spread pussy for early ending of the scenes, but still a sex scene)
get her on the kitchen table
finger her pussy (other 1 works about same way see no difference)
meet windmill
Option 1 = Ending for kim
option 2 = nope no relationship (weirdly enough i saw i got 100+ relationship points for this option)

for the other ending that is not Kim
Just follow the vanilla game, mermaid achievement

Now what i felt about this expansion (well more like a small content upgrade) that it actually finished the original nicely, also within a month after LwS, thats nice for Lopgold
Last edited by Skelaturi on Fri, 15Aug14 17:51, edited 5 times in total.
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Aug14 17:24

Skelaturi wrote:
saolo996 wrote:

Gonna play this game ocne again and i will write down step by step what i did for Kim, editing this post later cause i feel i missed something aswell in writing too u

Thanks a lot! :)

Edit: If you bring Alice to a date to the restaurant there is still that annoying bug showing you Lauren's stats. I thought they fixed it with the expansion!
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby nacho666 » Fri, 15Aug14 23:04

Skelaturi wrote:
saolo996 wrote:

Edit:
got it here ya go
keep in mind Kim is a slut
boutique
lend her the 50
encounter her and hubby in museum (missed this one 1 up)
say your here to pick up some students
Club encounter
interrupt and ask
pretend to tell Carl
PDAtell kim about fidelity
club
approach and hi
invite to dance
kiss her

optional - ps this is how i did the ferrari have not done other options
Ferrari (not listing how to get it)
Call ramos take ferrari
Do NOT take lauren
invite kim
how about oral
stop car seduce
put hand
smack ass
take pants

boutique invite on a date restaurant for scene
at Kims home
play Piano
Carl keep her busy
(spread pussy for early ending of the scenes, but still a sex scene)
get her on the kitchen table
finger her pussy (other 1 works about same way see no difference)
meet windmill
Option 1 = Ending for kim
option 2 = nope no relationship (weirdly enough i saw i got 100+ relationship points for this option)

for the other ending that is not Kim
Just follow the vanilla game, mermaid achievement

Now what i felt about this expansion (well more like a small content upgrade) that it actually finished the original nicely, also within a month after LwS, thats nice for Lopgold
Thankyou! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby ozguy » Sun, 15Aug16 14:56

I found a MAJOR bug with Kim.

No matter what your stats are or the results of the dice roll, you always gain relationship points during the interactions when you talk with Kim.
Maybe it's just because she is such a slut that everything gets her turned on.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Aug16 15:20

ozguy wrote:I found a MAJOR bug with Kim.

No matter what your stats are or the results of the dice roll, you always gain relationship points during the interactions when you talk with Kim.

dunno if you noticed but when doing a action with kim and you coe back, she will stay in the boutique, while the rest of the girls will disappear after you talked to them.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby ozguy » Sun, 15Aug16 15:56

Skelaturi wrote:

dunno if you noticed but when doing a action with kim and you coe back, she will stay in the boutique, while the rest of the girls will disappear after you talked to them.

They don't actually "disappear", they are simply only there at certain times of the day. If your actions advance the time past the time they would normally be at that location, you won't see them again.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 15Aug16 16:24

Skelaturi wrote:

You don`t need 300 points, it worked every time for me and I had seldom much more than 100 points... maybe you are missing anything else...

b]boutique[/b] invite on a date restaurant for scene

I noticed that this event fires after day 20? In one playthrough I needed 3 times to fire the last one was after day 20...
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Aug16 16:46

Morgwen wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

You don`t need 300 points, it worked every time for me and I had seldom much more than 100 points... maybe you are missing anything else...

didn't check the points myself, just copied over the points from someone of the blogspot
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby saolo996 » Sun, 15Aug16 19:01

ozguy wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

They don't actually "disappear", they are simply only there at certain times of the day. If your actions advance the time past the time they would normally be at that location, you won't see them again.

They actually DO disappear after you talk with them.
Try to
Talk to Taylor at 14.00 then to go back to the Gym at 15.00, she is supposed to be there till 19.00 but you won't find her.
Same for Alice: speak with her in the VIP at 18.00, then do something and come back there at 20.00... You'll find an empty VIP area.
saolo996
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games