Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby KingsRaiden » Fri, 16Mar25 14:04

Thanks Skelaturi!

I have done all of those but the vacuum, where would I find that? I've clicked in the various rooms and not seen it, or found it in the store. That I know of. Will check though.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Mar25 15:35

@Kingsraiden

I believe i could be mistaken with the vacuum cleaner, besides it's not a object you buy, just a task you do. Another house chore which doesn't cost time: Cleaning the shed. Personally when i played; unless i messed up; I used to only do the laundry in the morning when i did my hygiene routine. If i messed up i did other tasks extra to get back on the "house is clean level"
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby wildride » Sat, 16Mar26 01:59

Skelaturi wrote:@Kingsraiden

I believe i could be mistaken with the vacuum cleaner, besides it's not a object you buy, just a task you do. Another house chore which doesn't cost time: Cleaning the shed. Personally when i played; unless i messed up; I used to only do the laundry in the morning when i did my hygiene routine. If i messed up i did other tasks extra to get back on the "house is clean level"

Yes no vacuum. Simply Laundry, Mowing, Cleaning Shed and cleaning pool. As Skelly mentioned you only really need to do laundry daily, you can do mowing/pool every couple of days depending on how clean you want to maintain the place. I prefer to keep it very clean as the bonus on sunday can be higher than at clean. +20 vs +5.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Sun, 16Mar27 12:25

I've been doing fine with the cleaning, but on occasion I hear back from either Sarah or Noelle that I am dirty and my relationship suffers. I am bathing and if I do workout I take a shower, is there a way to avoid this?
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Mar27 15:17

KingsRaiden wrote:I've been doing fine with the cleaning, but on occasion I hear back from either Sarah or Noelle that I am dirty and my relationship suffers. I am bathing and if I do workout I take a shower, is there a way to avoid this?

Shower more, working out takes a big dip in your personal hygiene. You can take 2 baths a day, both clean you up and give you energy. 1 in the morning in in the afternoon. You also can wash you hands. For the rest just keep an eye on your own hygiene levels if it's already to low don't go working out.
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby nezumi69 » Sun, 16Mar27 19:36

Skelaturi wrote:
KingsRaiden wrote:I've been doing fine with the cleaning, but on occasion I hear back from either Sarah or Noelle that I am dirty and my relationship suffers. I am bathing and if I do workout I take a shower, is there a way to avoid this?

Shower more, working out takes a big dip in your personal hygiene. You can take 2 baths a day, both clean you up and give you energy. 1 in the morning in in the afternoon. You also can wash you hands. For the rest just keep an eye on your own hygiene levels if it's already to low don't go working out.

Brushing your teeth should also help on hygiene but I think you can only do once a day.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Sun, 16Mar27 20:53

You can bathe twice per day one time in the morning, one time in the afternoon/everning, you will learn their patterns and be able to avoid this problem. But a simple one would be a morning routing of Do Laundry, brush teeth, bath. And a bath at 17:00 (the hour before dinner). If you workout/do yard work you can examine yourself to see if you are stinking, or close to stinking.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Tue, 16Mar29 08:56

Ok worked out a hygeine regime, thank you very much.

Have some other Noelle questions:
I've worked Noelle up to about 650+ but have not seen much more than a bikini at the pool, she did give me a show in the kitchen, but nothing else. Other than letting me caress her butt in the shower.

When I examine myself I see the following message: A complicity beginning could settle between you and Noelle if you find what she is onto.

I can talk to Noelle about sex, gave her the lingerie and seen her masturbate in her room but it feels like something should be progressing but its not.
Going around the house at specific times when she is not with Pierre, as I found noted in an earlier walkthrough, doesn't give me any events either.

Is there something I did out of order?

Sarah is progressing and I have her at 414 and have seen more events with her, working up to the Anal portion of Make Love. Can't do much with her and Noelle in the same room yet, but working on progressing their relationship. Unless that is the key.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Mar30 07:39

KingsRaiden wrote:Ok worked out a hygeine regime, thank you very much.

Have some other Noelle questions:
I've worked Noelle up to about 650+ but have not seen much more than a bikini at the pool, she did give me a show in the kitchen, but nothing else. Other than letting me caress her butt in the shower.

When I examine myself I see the following message: A complicity beginning could settle between you and Noelle if you find what she is onto.

I can talk to Noelle about sex, gave her the lingerie and seen her masturbate in her room but it feels like something should be progressing but its not.
Going around the house at specific times when she is not with Pierre, as I found noted in an earlier walkthrough, doesn't give me any events either.

Is there something I did out of order?

Sarah is progressing and I have her at 414 and have seen more events with her, working up to the Anal portion of Make Love. Can't do much with her and Noelle in the same room yet, but working on progressing their relationship. Unless that is the key.

Head to page 30 on this forum and on the very top is a very nice walkthrough by wildride. http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3334&start=435
It may be the lingerie was given prior to noelle giving you a show in the kitchen. In order for for you to improve the relationship between Noelle and Sarah, you have to get Sarah to strip in the garden while Noelle is there. Read the walkthrough on page 30 first.

Hope this helps! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Wed, 16Mar30 11:10

I did catch the walkthrough looking around to see what happened, I might have done that out of order but I was able to work it so that I can do things in the garden with Noelle and Sarah without penalty.

I have spent time at night with Noelle in her room and noticed that after sex with her, and after the gala, I could not sleep because of the time or something with Sarah. I ended up having to stay awake all night and now it looks as if the days are off.

Finally worked through to having both dildo's, seeing Noelle masturbate in the kitchen, and see her naked in her room, but even with 720+ attraction still no love in the shower.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Mar30 14:06

KingsRaiden wrote:I did catch the walkthrough looking around to see what happened, I might have done that out of order but I was able to work it so that I can do things in the garden with Noelle and Sarah without penalty.

I have spent time at night with Noelle in her room and noticed that after sex with her, and after the gala, I could not sleep because of the time or something with Sarah. I ended up having to stay awake all night and now it looks as if the days are off.

Finally worked through to having both dildo's, seeing Noelle masturbate in the kitchen, and see her naked in her room, but even with 720+ attraction still no love in the shower.

Love in shower is end reward, you still need to find her at a specific time, date and place. And after the gala i do believe sarah wants to have sex and that is all you need to do.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby wildride » Sun, 16Apr03 09:42

Skelaturi wrote:
KingsRaiden wrote:I did catch the walkthrough looking around to see what happened, I might have done that out of order but I was able to work it so that I can do things in the garden with Noelle and Sarah without penalty.

Love in shower is end reward, you still need to find her at a specific time, date and place. And after the gala i do believe sarah wants to have sex and that is all you need to do.

I have to add that walkthrough is for an older version of the game, and things have been changed since I posted that. Use it more as a guideline and look for more (Gala, Cherry has more content for example)
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Sun, 16Apr03 11:31

wildride wrote:I have to add that walkthrough is for an older version of the game, and things have been changed since I posted that. Use it more as a guideline and look for more (Gala, Cherry has more content for example)

I noticed that, it was a good guideline for me to see what I had, or had not, done. I tend to avoid walkthroughs until I try absolutely everything I can think of and can't progress, as it was I had about 75% of that done. Finally did get to Make Love in the Shower with Noelle, so that is done. Now I can check out some of the other areas and see what I have missed.

Thanks!
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby Borborygmus » Tue, 16Apr05 17:27

wildride wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

I have to add that walkthrough is for an older version of the game, and things have been changed since I posted that. Use it more as a guideline and look for more (Gala, Cherry has more content for example)

Do you know anything about the Nathalie content after the gala?
Borborygmus
great white shark

Postby wildride » Tue, 16Apr05 22:04

Borborygmus wrote:
wildride wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

Do you know anything about the Nathalie content after the gala?

Ill leave that to someone else, I havent played much after that event as I didnt know of the fame aspect until after it, and it was bugged. Since then Ive been busy on my own project, which if my current rate of progress continues should be done in about 3 months.
wildride
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games