Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Infidèle [FR]

Postby ttant » Tue, 14Nov18 22:00

Quand on choisit un projet de livre, y a encore un bug d'accent.
Sinon le reste à l'air de bien fonctionner.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby zombi » Tue, 14Nov18 22:24

idée pour ta to do list
baisé N sans preservatif , c'est courir le risque de la mettre en cloque et ça S vas pas aimer du tous !
avoir des preservatifs alors qu'avec S on n'est utilise pas c'est ps bien si elle s'en rend compte
avoir un"compteur" complicité enter les 2 filles peut etre sympa
si elles sont dans la même piece , elles peuvent discuté entre elles ( dans la cuisine si tu fait la bouffe , le WE , dans le jardin si tu viens pas les emmerdé,etc..) + la complicité est grande et plus les petits écarts de conduite ne seront pas grave voir même finir par faire un menage a trois mais attention si le taux de complicité depasse l'intimité d'une des 2 elles se rendent compte que t'est un gros blaireau et END
si j'ai d’autre idée je clic
zombi
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby amnesyas » Tue, 14Nov18 22:56

bug: Noélie n'ouvre plus la porte de sa chambre quand on toque.
amnesyas
great white shark

Postby redle » Wed, 14Nov19 01:45

Seems there are some conflicts with the latest versions of .net and my version of windows. RAGS is built on top of .net. The 2.4 version of RAGS used older .net that didn't have any conflicts. Not much to do if that's the actual source of my problem.

Guess I need to just write this game off due to unresolvable issues for now (and, unfortunately, likely many RAGS games of the future).
redle
star of the reef

Postby Zigmut » Wed, 14Nov19 19:03

Hello, new day, new version (thx holidays!)

amnesyas & ttant : corrigés dans une nouvelle version.

zombi : De bonnes idées (encore!) je note, il y a déjà une variable qui lie les deux fille mais elle les cachée, la monter permet de débloquer quelques scénettes en plus...

redle : the 0.2.4 release sees rewritten the schedule/diary management system , it's no longer based on the date variable but on a new independent variable (only for days actually), i think it's more independent of the OS . Hope the problems are resolved.
Un plug, un sapin, quelle différence ?
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby zombi » Wed, 14Nov19 19:26

:) merci
et bravo
bon je recommence le jeu depuis le debut avec la version 0.2.3 ça vas encore me boufé mes soirées et ma copine vas pas aimé
c'est possible de sefaire les fille des magazin ? surtout celle de la lingerie ;)
zombi
sirens hunter

Postby me3 » Wed, 14Nov19 20:03

Just to confirm, v0.2.4 seems to be working correctly for me, at least with the ppl moving thing.
I only did a short test to see, and when reading for an hour, sarah ran off, so something must have finally made her lose patience and leave [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
So fingers crossed the rest is working too
me3
great white shark

Postby ttant » Wed, 14Nov19 20:55

Zigmut wrote:redle : the 0.2.4 release sees rewritten the schedule/diary management system , it's no longer based on the date variable but on a new independent variable (only for days actually), i think it's more independent of the OS . Hope the problems are resolved.

C'est normal que le 1er poste indique encore v0.2.3 pour la version fr ?
ttant
star of the reef

Postby me3 » Wed, 14Nov19 22:16

Found something that's a probable bug, if you refuse to go with Sarah for the weekend, you can't leave the room. If you go east you instantly get the choice of going or not again, if you go north you enter that room, but you can't leave south east as that makes the choice start all over again.

EDIT:
It also seems sarah and piere doesn't actually return until monday evening, while you go back on sunday. guessing there's a 1 off value check somewhere.
me3
great white shark

Postby ZaphodB » Thu, 14Nov20 03:22

The non-accent version is much easier to understand - Merci

Noelle - seems the game keeps finishing even when I talk to her nicely in Pierre's room and lounge, but OK to speak in kitchen? I understand not in bathroom ;)
How do I build up points with Noelle?
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Thu, 14Nov20 21:35

Zigmut wrote:redle : the 0.2.4 release sees rewritten the schedule/diary management system , it's no longer based on the date variable but on a new independent variable (only for days actually), i think it's more independent of the OS . Hope the problems are resolved.

As me3 said, seems you've found the bug that was stopping people from moving for some of us. Not done much with this new version, but characters are moving about according to their routine once again.

I never did notice a response to my question on English translation decorum.

As for gameplay
It's possible that I'm just missing cues in the text (since I don't speak or read French), but I feel like there should be a visible Appearance stat (or a Mouth stat and a Body stat... et cetera, depending on how you run all the stats).

Every so often my relationship drops. My understanding of what is happening is that I'm basically unclean (sweaty, dirty, bad breath, etc), and this turns the nanny off (although this wasn't clear to me from the text even when my relationship dropped and I was bablefishing. This is a best guess from playing the game a bit and noticing that any time this was triggered, at least one of the bathroom cleaning events was unlocked again). While I can understand why this might cause her to find me disgusting, I need a way to monitor my own cleanliness state. The only way I have currently found is to run to the bathroom on a very regular basis, click the various cleanings, and see which ones it lets me do. Most of the time I can't do any of them (presumably because I'm not yet too dirty).

As the game gets bigger and the player can trek across town to shop and such, returning to the bathroom becomes an even bigger issue.

If cleanliness is going to be a key game mechanic, then the player really needs a way to monitor its level.
redle
star of the reef

Postby amnesyas » Thu, 14Nov20 21:53

bug avec noélie avec l'évent dans la salle de bien le matin, un autre au niveau de l'event de la picine.

et un bug avec l'event de sarah. On ne peux pas refuse le week-end, si on refuse au décale l'emplois du temps.
amnesyas
great white shark

Postby zombi » Fri, 14Nov21 12:16

c'est possible d'avoir le prix des article a acheté avant de les prendre !
zombi
sirens hunter

Postby Zigmut » Fri, 14Nov21 22:32

Bonjour à tous, merci pour vos retours ô combien intéressant. Une nouvelle version est dispo corrigeant les bugs signalés (+ 2-3).
J'ai aussi ajouté quelques moyens de connaitre de façon indirecte l'état de la maison et son état de propreté. J'ai aussi ajouté un moyen de connaitre le prix des objets avant de les acheter.

@ me3 : fixed

@ redle, sry, i forget your message. Currently, the game has over 1300 lines of text, I found this site that allows for the collaborative translation. Indeed, without context, it is to be more difficult to translate. Also, the translation is currently on standby, time to fix the French version. Next week I have a little time and translate the game once. I will be publishing on the website the translation and the translated game here. Also people will be encouraged to seek the sentences of the English version they deem incorrect and correct them so I can include it in the next release. I hope to avoid problems caused by the interpretation.

I apologize for all the problems.
Un plug, un sapin, quelle différence ?
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby ttant » Sun, 14Nov23 17:26

Petits soucis sur la 0.2.5 :
* après la douche, je suis téléporté dans la cuisine
* si j'accepte de partir avec sarah en weekend, elle reviens pas à la maison !
ttant
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games