Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Infidèle [FR]

Postby me3 » Sun, 14Nov30 21:26

Borborygmus wrote:I've found a specific threshold where using the cheat disables Noelie's response when you knock on her door.

If you use the cheat to increase relationship with her to 225 or above, knocking on her door when she is in her room produces no response.

I have not tested this without using the cheat because I don't want to grind relationship points again. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

it seems to happen regardless of how the relationship increases, if you get it to drop below again, she opens the door
me3
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Sun, 14Nov30 22:43

J'ai rencontré Cerise mais nouveau bug (je joue en 2.6)
les images du cours d'auto-défense ne s'affichent pas :(

Sinon j'en suis déjà au mois de novembre et toujours rien avec noelie. Si quelque chose avait du arriver je crois que ça se serait déjà produit maintenant...
Je ne sais pas si j'ai mal mené ma barque ou si l'aléatoire me joue de sales tours, mais il va sûrement falloir que je recommence une nouvelle partie... encore... :(

Sauf qu'à force je me suis lassé, et comme la 2.7 n'est pas très stable chez moi (elle plante souvent alors que aucun problème en 2.6), je vais donc attendre une possible nouvelle version, en croisant les doigts pour que Zigmut parvienne à chasser ces vilains bugs et peut-être à revoir ces probabilités d'événements aléatoires ;) .

Mais je le répète encore, j'ai très envie de connaître la suite de l'histoire.
chrispool
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby ventitre » Mon, 14Dec01 12:16

Great Game and great idea to make a long rags game.

I have a few question

(How to cheat?) ok i got it
I'm using win xp and Rags 2.4.14 infidèle 2.6

How to find Cerise?

Thanks in advance
ventitre
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Mon, 14Dec01 13:34

ventitre wrote:Great Game and great idea to make a long rags game.

I have a few question

How to cheat?
I'm using win xp and Rags 2.4.14 infidèle 2.6

How to find Cerise?

Thanks in advance

I have not been able to cheat with Noelie in any of the versions I have played, so I can't help you, sorry.

About Cerise :
You first meet her during a walk in the park with Noelie and Pierre, choose to help her against her boyfriend who is beating her. Later you can meet her at the sport center. What can happen next, I don't know.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby ttant » Mon, 14Dec01 19:48

ventitre wrote:I'm using win xp and Rags 2.4.14

Rags 3.x uis required for this game, see first post.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby kokotheworm » Mon, 14Dec01 23:57

ttant wrote:

I started a game by playing in 2.4.14 and I had no problem running ,tho I had the 3.051 installed, now I start a new play-through (can't play with previous save) and find that many of the location are now northeast instead of north , is that normal
PS is the door of Noelie bug even after you cross the 500 point ?
En français maintenant
J'ai commencer le jeu en utilisant rags 2.4.14 sans aucun problème , j'avais installer la 3.X quand même , je recommence une nouvelle partie (anciènnes sauvegarde ne fonctionne pas en 3.x) et je trouve que certains pièces ne sont plus accecible de la même manières. Au lieu d'être au nord c'est au nord est etcetera, c'est normal?
Ps La porte de Noelie elle bug même après avoir passer les 500 points ? c'est voulus ou?
kokotheworm
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby redle » Tue, 14Dec02 03:21

kokotheworm wrote:
ttant wrote:

I started a game by playing in 2.4.14 and I had no problem running ,tho I had the 3.051 installed, now I start a new play-through (can't play with previous save) and find that many of the location are now northeast instead of north , is that normal
PS is the door of Noelie bug even after you cross the 500 point ?
En français maintenant
J'ai commencer le jeu en utilisant rags 2.4.14 sans aucun problème , j'avais installer la 3.X quand même , je recommence une nouvelle partie (anciènnes sauvegarde ne fonctionne pas en 3.x) et je trouve que certains pièces ne sont plus accecible de la même manières. Au lieu d'être au nord c'est au nord est etcetera, c'est normal?
Ps La porte de Noelie elle bug même après avoir passer les 500 points ? c'est voulus ou?

Once Noelie's door stops working, it stays not working (believe 225 was said to be the magic number). Getting higher doesn't change anything.

As for RAGS version, I play in 2.4.x also. While the author says he develops in 3.x, not aware of anything that specifically is known not to work in this game with the earlier version. My computer has issues with 3.x, so that isn't really an option.
redle
star of the reef

Postby ventitre » Tue, 14Dec02 16:45

I got a problem with Cerise, i found her but when i try to speak with her start movie player and i dont see anything it's a jpg or a movie?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

P.s. Hey Zigmut, I got an idea, with your good work you can make another great game like this based on the Lop's game Eleanor and the star it can be Lisa Ann what do you thing? ;) ;) ;)
ventitre
great white shark

Postby Venom » Tue, 14Dec02 21:08

Is there an english version available?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby me3 » Tue, 14Dec02 21:23

ventitre wrote:I got a problem with Cerise, i found her but when i try to speak with her start movie player and i dont see anything it's a jpg or a movie?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

P.s. Hey Zigmut, I got an idea, with your good work you can make another great game like this based on the Lop's game Eleanor and the star it can be Lisa Ann what do you thing? ;) ;) ;)

That happens when the image doesn't get loaded, which chrispool mentioned a couple of posts ago

Errors i get is:
Code: Select all
CT_DISPLAYPICTURE:Cerise_Historie_4_1.jpg:::
CT_DISPLAYPICTURE:Cerise_Historie_4_2.jpg:::

Didn't progress any futher to avoid "missing" anything important etc.
me3
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Tue, 14Dec02 22:22

Bon, contrairement à ce que je m'étais promis, j'ai recommencé une partie en 2.7, sans activer la triche cette fois (je dois être maso...).

Quelques remarques : le bug avec la porte est présent même sans la triche (et d'après ce que certains ont dit, ça peut bloquer plus tard dans le jeu), on ne peut plus caresser les fesses de Noelie dans la salle de bains passé un certain point.

Cette fois je me suis concentré presque exclusivement sur Noelie : je lui ai offert les fleurs, le chocolat, le bikini, la lingerie, je peux parler de cul avec elle, lui envoyer des textos de cul également, me balader nu devant elle et pourtant toujours rien d'autre de possible (17 août, attirance 468)...

Le problème doit venir de moi étant donné que certains ont l'air d'y arriver. J'ai beau chercher dans tous les sens, je vois pas. D'où mes questions : quelle est la prochaine étape avec elle (j'ai déjà vu son copain un weekend), quand cette étape doit-elle se produire, quel niveau d'attirance ? Si quelqu'un pouvait avoir l'amabilité d'envoyer une bouée de sauvetage à un pauvre naufragé... Merci.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Zigmut » Wed, 14Dec03 15:28

Bonjour tous,
merci toujours pour vos retours et désolé pour les problèmes. La nouvelle version mise en ligne corrige l'ensemble des problèmes soulevés. J'ai ainsi pu, sans tricher, terminer 2 fois l'histoire avec Noélie (du moins la partie mise en place qui doit représenter 1/3 - 1/2 de ce que je souhaite implanter à son sujet). Si vous aviez laissé en stand by le jeu, je pense que cette version est à essayer. Les autres interactions, ne m'ont pas non plus amenées d'erreurs.
Corrections :
    * Correction du bug de toquer à la porte
    * bug textos
    * bug voiture
    * ajouts d'aides/indicateurs (quoi faire pour débloquer l'histoire avec Noélie, c'est volontairement parfois sibyllin)
    * bugs histoire (moins de facteur aléatoire, plus dépendant de la variable liée à l'attraction)
    * ajout d'un lit (pour mieux dormir)
    * les actions n'apparaissent pas toujours dans le salon (devrait être corrigées)
    * correction de fautes d'orthographes
    * 2-3 petites surprises et astuces ;)

@Borborygmus : this is normal, this is an action "free" (of charges), it must be tempered.

@ redle : This is a logarithmic curve which calculates the amount of written words with regard to time. The idea is, as Picasso said, "the talent is 10% inspiration and 90% of employment." The first hour is the inspiration but the product must be refined with work, that's why the "productivity" decreases with time. But I have provided a means to correct this in a future release (with y = a ln (x) + b, my solution will increase a).

@ ttant
    1. la photo envoyé par sarah n'est pas toujours présente dans des mêmes conditions (moi dans la chambre à 7h du matin), est ce normal ? Oui, pour éviter que ce soit toujours la même photo qui est envoyée
    2. y a moyen d'acceder a la salle de bain à 8h le matin ? Oui, si on avance suffisamment dans l'histoire avec noélie

Petit conseil pour débuter (IMO)
Monter sa relation avec Sarah (moins de contraintes) et rester un we seul avec Noélie

How to begin (IMO)
Increase relation with Sarah (fewer constraints) and remain a week-end with Noelle

Have fun !

I asked the software creator to better understand the behavior of backups, I hope that his answers will allow me to re-use a save from a version N to N+1.
Un plug, un sapin, quelle différence ?
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby redle » Wed, 14Dec03 18:28

Zigmut wrote:@ redle : This is a logarithmic curve which calculates the amount of written words with regard to time. The idea is, as Picasso said, "the talent is 10% inspiration and 90% of employment." The first hour is the inspiration but the product must be refined with work, that's why the "productivity" decreases with time. But I have provided a means to correct this in a future release (with y = a ln (x) + b, my solution will increase a).

Yeah, I did get the concept of reduced return over long hours. Just since a player has the option of clicking 2 hour work twice in a row or 4 hour work once, seems the 4 hour should give some added value. Since 1 hour equals plus 10 energy. The work options break down like this:
1 hour = 4 words per energy-hour
2 hour = 4.1 wpeh
4 hour = 4.06 wpeh
So the 2 hour option is the most efficient of the bunch. For those that don't even slightly follow what I'm saying... consider a 20 hour time block. If you spent 20 hours doing the 4 hour option you would work 5 times, write 1625 words, and use 200 energy. Instead, work for 16 hours with the 2 hour option, and use the remaining 4 hours to relax. This will net the exact same 20 hour time and 200 energy, but will write 1640 words.

Also, I apologize. It's shaping up to be a great game and I'm not really wanting to bog this thread down with math. You say you have plans to adjust it anyway. Even if you left it, it would be fine. Just wanted to point out that the biggest wasn't the most efficient (although I'll grant that things change if you consider just energy as the bottleneck or just hours).

As for the Picasso quote and real world work, of course working 2 hours followed by working 2 more hours would be identical to working 4 hours. It's only in the context of games that those two aren't equal.
redle
star of the reef

Postby me3 » Wed, 14Dec03 18:49

Zigmut wrote:I asked the software creator to better understand the behavior of backups, I hope that his answers will allow me to re-use a save from a version N to N+1.

If the files are called the same it usually works fine to load them in a "new" version.
So if we rename your game just to infidele and remove the version numbers, generally the previous saves can be loaded. It can however cause issues if changes in the game conflict with something in the save.
me3
great white shark

Postby ttant » Wed, 14Dec03 19:10

Zigmut wrote:I asked the software creator to better understand the behavior of backups, I hope that his answers will allow me to re-use a save from a version N to N+1.

Il faut aussi leur demander de corriger le coup du scroll qui est super agacant quand l'historique deviens très long : quand tu lance une action avec pleins de continue, le texte repart du haut et scroll jusqu'a atteindre le bas. Plus y a de teste, plus c'est lent.

Idem, le chargement d'une sauvegarde devrais supprimer tout l'historique...

Edit :
* le bug des fesses avec noelie est toujours présent en 2.8 (impossible de le faire le lendemain)
* les proposition de sarah le matin a 6h ne sont pas remises après un retour dans la chambre (sans changer d'heure).
* sarah peut me gratifier plusieurs fois pour l'entretien de la maison (une fois dans la salle de bain a 21h, la seconde dans la chambre a 22h)
Last edited by ttant on Wed, 14Dec03 21:31, edited 2 times in total.
ttant
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games