Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Jan14 09:09

That happens. Hopefully the loops can get fixed.
The scene of Noelle playing with her toy at 0900 does repeat daily. When I leave the kitchen at 0900 I don't go back in there. Don't want to deal with her asking for more money once I get into the entrance. I figured I'd post a way to get around it because having to redo that boyfriend loop over and over can get in the way of the player's progress. Like Sarah's scenes, visiting Cherry, etc.

It's a great game that stands on its own. IMHO.. if it wasn't for the loops, it would be of the top games on here. People should download the RAGS runner just to try this game out.
Gotta give kudos to Zigmut and the people on here helping others out. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Jan26 01:19

I updated to Rag 3.0 now the UP;Down buttons dont appear and I crash whe loading, any help?
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 16Jan26 02:06

GDS wrote:I updated to Rag 3.0 now the UP;Down buttons dont appear and I crash whe loading, any help?

You need to supply more details:
a. Which version of the RAGS 3.x Player are you using, the first post in this thread suggested using 3.0.59 if you are using another version you may want to try this one.
b. Which version of Windows are you using? (version number: 7,8,8.1,10; edition: home, pro, ultimate, etc; bit type: 32/64)
c. Does Windows display an error message when the RAGS Player crashes, is there a message in the WIndows Event Viewer?
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Jan26 10:42

Greyelf wrote:
GDS wrote:I updated to Rag 3.0 now the UP;Down buttons dont appear and I crash whe loading, any help?

You need to supply more details:
a. Which version of the RAGS 3.x Player are you using, the first post in this thread suggested using 3.0.59 if you are using another version you may want to try this one.
b. Which version of Windows are you using? (version number: 7,8,8.1,10; edition: home, pro, ultimate, etc; bit type: 32/64)
c. Does Windows display an error message when the RAGS Player crashes, is there a message in the WIndows Event Viewer?

last version, 3.0.59
win 10,
Game works fine on 2.4;
but on 3 it wont show the compass and wont allow to change floor, so unplayable
it can save the game but if you load it will stop working.

I read on Rags forum its a abug on RAGS? so h]ow you uys are playing using the latest version?
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Tue, 16Jan26 14:35

it should work in 3.0.59 but in 3.0.60 (the latest) the compass is broken, blank and the up/down disappears from use during play, which is what you describe. (its why Im not developing in that)

are you 100% sure your loading the correct version? on the 1st page zigmund provides a link to the 3.0.59 version of rags.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Jan26 15:18

wildride wrote:it should work in 3.0.59 but in 3.0.60 (the latest) the compass is broken, blank and the up/down disappears from use during play, which is what you describe. (its why Im not developing in that)

are you 100% sure your loading the correct version? on the 1st page zigmund provides a link to the 3.0.59 version of rags.

Thats it, I download the 3.0.60, that was the reasons of the bug...
I will download the right one and try to transfer the save from 2.4
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 16Jan26 17:45

GDS wrote:
wildride wrote:it should work in 3.0.59 but in 3.0.60 (the latest) the compass is broken, blank and the up/down disappears from use during play, which is what you describe. (its why Im not developing in that)

Thats it, I download the 3.0.60, that was the reasons of the bug...
I will download the right one and try to transfer the save from 2.4

Several pages earlier, someone posted a link to a web archive page that has the 3.0.59 Rags engine download, if you need it.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 16Jan26 23:47

Greyelf wrote:Which version of Windows are you using? (version number: 7,8,8.1,10; edition: home, pro, ultimate, etc; bit type: 32/64)
GDS wrote:win 10
When asking questions related to the RAGS Player not working it is important to not only include with version of Window you are using (eg. Win 10) but to also include which edition/release it is. (eg. Win 10 home, Win 10n, Win 10 pro 64bit)
One reason for this is some editions/releases/versions of Window don't include Window Media Player or have it disable, and WMP is required for the RAGS Player (pre version 3.0) to work.

edit: fixed incorrect information
Last edited by Greyelf on Fri, 16Jan29 04:22, edited 1 time in total.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby wildride » Wed, 16Jan27 00:12

Thats not exactly true.. I use win10 and dont have WMP installed. Rags works fine for me.

The only problem I had was video playback, which was resolved by installing flash player.

I think they only say about needing WMP because it was the easiest way to cover most media codecs.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Jan28 20:09

About RAGS and flash... it's hit or miss for me. On 2.4, it doesnt work most of the time but on 3.059, it works pretty much all the time. Don't know how to get 2.4 and flash to "talk" better. For instance, when Cherise does her deal when you're in the shower, on 2.4 it is actually a picture instead of a blank screen but on 3.059, its a nice video. Same is true with the adultfriendfinder videos.
I can deal with that but if anyone knows how to get 2.4 and flash to cooperate better, I'm all ears. [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Thu, 16Jan28 22:39

That is most likely because 2.4 is not as supportive of video files.

"Let me start with #2 first…the new designer/player is a move to the newer and much better supported WPF format. This format is more compatible with other platforms, such as the windows 8 store, windows phone mobile, and has support with third party tools to port to native phone os platforms.

This version eliminates the need for Windows Media Player to be installed on the client machine for sound and video because it has a much more powerful media player installed with the platform. It also has built in spell checking support for the designer. The install already installs the needed sql server ce support files, so there should be no need to install sql server CE, which was a problem with some folks with the current install.

As I’m moving the system over to WPF I’m optimizing a lot of code and modifying the way things are done since WPF handles several IO issues differently.

WPF provides animation opportunities as well and I think the new player looks and feels a lot better than the current winforms version."

That is from the developer of rags with the 3.0.10 version. Essentially pre 3.0 needs wmp, but since 3.0 that is no longer the case.

With this game they are not video, but animated gifs I believe. which Im assuming due to that last line is something that was not available pre 3.0
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Fri, 16Jan29 22:17

Ok, have Sarah at 392 and Noelle at 580...

"Go outside, do something. You never know what could cause a new trigger to Noelle." is my current hint. I took her to the mall, but nothing happened on the way or back, and despite having had the strip show in my bedroom I can never kiss Noelle. Also seems like I can't get her to come into my room while I'm reading.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing, or what I should be doing next?
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Sat, 16Jan30 00:50

nezumi69 wrote:Ok, have Sarah at 392 and Noelle at 580...

"Go outside, do something. You never know what could cause a new trigger to Noelle." is my current hint. I took her to the mall, but nothing happened on the way or back, and despite having had the strip show in my bedroom I can never kiss Noelle. Also seems like I can't get her to come into my room while I'm reading.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing, or what I should be doing next?

The mall is random as to whether something happens or not, and it will be on the way back. However it seems the randomiser is set at the start of the day, at least I did not have joy quicksaving and quickloading each time. Essentially I would save on saturday and quicksave and try a few times each hour of the day reloading each attempt. It should be She gets in car>you go to mall and electronics shop>you go home and scene happens on way home,
The other thing to check is mow the yard when Sarah is not around.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Sat, 16Jan30 05:40

Thanks you came confirmed for me that I am on the right track, will keep plugging away. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Flash90210 » Wed, 16Feb03 14:25

Hey,
I've tried this game with RAGS 3.0.59 and 3.0.60 on Windows 10: in both cases I can't seem to speak to Noelle about 'platonic' stuff or she packs her bags and game over..
Can't seem to go up- or downstairs either, stuck on the floor with bathroom and bedrooms.
It's like this game is one big bug :) -> looks awesome though, just wish it would work like it should.
Is 0.98.2 the last version of the game?
Flash90210
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games