Fuck Town: Night Rest

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Fuck Town: Night Rest

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 14Oct25 00:24

PinkVendetta wrote:See the main MAJOR problem in Japan is this:

They see a beautiful woman, they debate the pros and cons of using her in a game, they come to the conclusion that in fact they want to use her 12yo or 13yo daughter in the game instead, they take that tiny frame and put 36DDs onto it, or even worse, the don't put 36DD onto the daughter tiny frame, they do like the rest of Japan does in games and movies, they have a young teen aged 12 to 15 dressed as a school girl, doing a lot of hardcore sex stuff, then they ignore the morals of it all, think, well this is their dream so it must be everyones dream, and a simple point and click is their idea of a good game then also.

Hentai/Anime annoys me, their games are never even well thought out, it is always the same repetitive BS of young young teen girl, school uniform, raped, monster rape, tentacle rape, human rape and yes rape in general.

Sorry, but these games of push soft, push medium, push hard, CUM and a stupid story line added into it, a waste of time and effort, and then use constantly of young teens, seriously.

Those that produce this crap, need to get a life, they need to play at least 1 of sharks games and then they will see how a game is meant to flow, how beautiful, sexy, sensual, erotic a female who is 18 and above can be and they may actually gain some understanding and stop using 12yo and 13yo girls as the Muse for their sad games.
I could right an essay, on what I think is wrong within Japanese culture, and it's view on erotica.

But you pretty well summed it all up. I like the style of the animation, not necessarily what it is depicting. Not a big fan of the rape thing either, and tentacles, I have no frickin' idea how that is even appealing. In Japan the erotica, the male is perfect, regardless. A successful female, is always secretly wanting to be submissive. Even if the male is complete screw up.

I can't remember where I heard this story. But there's supposed to be a bar or restaurant, that has a glass ceiling. So the men below, can look at the young woman working above them. In school uniforms, with no panties. Westerners aren't allowed in that part of town, because were are sexually too immature, to handle seeing such a thing. I prefer to believe, it's because we see women a lot, lot, differently.

Sadly the demand for that sort of restaurant, creates the demand for the same sort of exploitative games.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Sat, 14Oct25 00:43

I'm 64 years of age... Have been to more countries than most Americans have been to States... And have never seen anywhere that introducing a male to a female causes her panties to fall to her ankles and creates in her an overwhelming need to grab me by my dick and lead me to her bed!
I'm not certain I'd go if such a place existed. I rather suspect such a place would be presided over by a Madam, and these miraculous events would only occur if one prepaid!!!
Lou
Sadly the demand for that sort of restaurant, creates the demand for the same sort of exploitative games.
Personally, I fear that restaurant would ruin my appetite.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 00:54

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:54, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Jackyda » Sat, 14Oct25 11:47

my dear hannah : I'm almost 78 ! Of course you can ask my age, I think you just can't be "rude" ,at least for me .
Jackyda
great white shark

Postby Jackyda » Sat, 14Oct25 12:23

By the way,I have no millions ! But, since I'm not 94 yet, I still can hope...
Jackyda
great white shark

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 14Oct25 12:58

TeineWolf wrote:... tentacles, I have no frickin' idea how that is even appealing.

So true, I just don't get it. And, as PinkV said, the pixelation issue has always left me "wondering WTF??".
The game show vids I have seen are funny as hell.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 14Oct25 14:01

Different cultures find different things acceptable, it is not necessarily right or wrong.

A simple example, Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" at the Super Bowl angered a lot of people in the US but people in Brazil would not have reacted the same way if it had happened there.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sat, 14Oct25 16:55

:nanny: Hide those evil nipples, woman -- don't you know there are Americans looking at you!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 21:37

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 13:18, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sat, 14Oct25 21:53

We're going off topic all over the place.
We Americans need to pull our heads out of our asses!!! There is huge difference in showing a natural part of God's creation and the television depicting someone being beheaded or drawn and quartered (ripped limb from limb). The difference is our children might be permanently scarred by viewing a nipple or some butt crack... Violent death depicted during prime time has absolutely no lasting effect on them... We can't seem to understand why our children murder classmates either!
<stows soapbox>
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 22:03

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:54, edited 2 times in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 22:20

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 22:23

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sat, 14Oct25 22:24

I've walked those beaches in Spain. Seen Fräuleins sunning in the parks of Germany and my neighbor in her back yard (my barely pubescent son loved that). My toddler daughter did her father a huge favor in California by running from bare chested woman to bare chested woman (of course dad had to follow to make sure she wasn't hurt).
We agree on M-60s and AR15s... But try to take my shotguns or sport rifles and we'll disagree! In fact require registration of gun owners and we'll argue! Should anyone invade this country I'll not make it easy for them to find all the guns. The Swiss require every able bodied male from 17 - 60 (uncertain of the exact age) to maintain both a weapon and proficiency with it. It's part of being a citizen. I think it a damned fine idea!
Enough if we're to continue this there are threads much better suited.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 22:34

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games