Girl with Tattoos (Sexandglory.com)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Girl with Tattoos (Sexandglory.com)

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Nov04 21:05

kexter wrote:Yeah, because the is no 16 on an analogue clock.
There can be 16:00 on an analogue clock. It's the grammatical expression of time, that's incorrect. 16:00, is short for sixteen hundred hour, using military(ish) terms. 4:00 PM, is short for 4 O'Clock in the Afternoon, using modern(ish) timing terms.

I was going to be helpful, and try and post some other mistakes in the copy I found, hoping it might get fixed, and make the game better. Since constructive criticism, is nitpicking. Zipping mouth now.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Tue, 14Nov04 21:17

There is absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out minor errors you see in game.
If I were to do so, I'd probably do it by PM.
I cannot speak for this Author but from me, Thanks.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Tue, 14Nov04 22:07

O'clock is a colloquial way of saying "of the clock" just as bloody is a way of saying "by our Lady" (an old Christian exclamation!). If you have a twenty-four hour clock, whether analogue or digital, x "of the clock", or x o'clock for x= anything from 1 to 24 is perfectly legitimate -- it's just AM or PM that would be invalid since they reference Ante Meridiem (before noon) and Post Meridiem (after noon), although since 12 o'clock is necessarily noon for such a clock, I suppose any time before 12 o'clock would still be AM and any time after would be PM anyway, they just prevent ambiguity for a 12 hour clock.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Nov04 23:04

Greebo wrote:O'clock is a colloquial way of saying "of the clock" just as bloody is a way of saying "by our Lady" (an old Christian exclamation!). If you have a twenty-four hour clock, whether analogue or digital, x "of the clock", or x o'clock for x= anything from 1 to 24 is perfectly legitimate -- it's just AM or PM that would be invalid since they reference Ante Meridiem (before noon) and Post Meridiem (after noon), although since 12 o'clock is necessarily noon for such a clock, I suppose any time before 12 o'clock would still be AM and any time after would be PM anyway, they just prevent ambiguity for a 12 hour clock.
Sorry I opened my big mouth to be helpful. This discussion is counter-productive, to my intent of being helpful.

I could explain ad-nausem, how grammatically wrong your are, because you are using a syntactical argument. And that's your out, and why this is so important to you, is beyond me. Have a lovely day, I have a dog to go walk. :hello:
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Nov05 11:13

Just sayin' -- no nitpicking offence intended, my intent was being helpful too. English is very flexible and there's a lot of history in it that can come through. I don't like grammar nazis, but I'm a bit of a hypocrite because seeing English persistently abused makes me squirm.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 14Nov05 22:44

Greebo wrote:Just sayin' -- no nitpicking offence intended, my intent was being helpful too. English is very flexible and there's a lot of history in it that can come through. I don't like grammar nazis, but I'm a bit of a hypocrite because seeing English persistently abused makes me squirm.
Well you were the one abusing the English language. When I was growing up in Scotland. O'Clock was generally meant on the hour of.

So 4 o'clock is, where the minute hand was on numeral twelve, and the hour hand was on the numeral four. The colloquial term of o'clock, came into existence in the late 1800's. Quite probably because the popularizing of large centralized clocks, like Big Ben in London. That was still new by 1860. Military time was created around 1917. I believe 16 o'clock to be wrong, not grammatically, but plain wrong. When Big Ben strikes 16 times, in a row. That is the minute hand on the numeral XII, and the hour hand XVI. You will be grammatically, syntactically, and culturally correct. In the Queen's English.

Aite, we be chill now bro?
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Wed, 14Nov05 22:53

Time to end all these off topic posts boys and girls!!!
IF you must continue this silliness... do it by PM!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 14Nov06 00:09

LRM wrote:Time to end all these off topic posts boys and girls!!!
IF you must continue this silliness... do it by PM!
Point taken.

And ouch! Such a sharp one at that! [img]smile/behead.gif[/img]
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Thu, 14Nov06 13:39

Ok seriously, there's an Emoji for decapitation? Or is that supposed to be circumcision? Either way yuck and ow lol
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby House party » Wed, 14Nov26 19:11

Hello all, how to get the ending 5 please?
House party
sirens hunter

Postby dhans7776 » Thu, 15Jun11 04:02

Love it. Still working on it tho!
dhans7776
great white shark

Postby dhans7776 » Thu, 15Jun11 23:05

I recently purchased a 30 day time with The Sex and Glory series. I hate it. No fun at all. Can I switch my time to the Living with Temptation series Leonizer?
[img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img]

Save your $ folks!
dhans7776
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Jun12 00:20

I like the ghost game a lot, but otherwise...
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby crmsn7 » Mon, 15Oct05 01:47

How do I get the photoshoot with aria?
crmsn7
Pilot fish

Postby Dasati » Mon, 15Oct05 10:23

What point are you up to?

If you've reached the point where Aria agrees to teach Sophia stuff to please her husband, she'll ask you to get some weed. You need to visit Brad in prison and he'll talk to her old dealer, who wont give you the info until he has pic's of Aria, buy a camera in the store then go to your bedroom and call Aria
Dasati
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games