Girl with Tattoos (Sexandglory.com)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Girl with Tattoos (Sexandglory.com)

Postby crmsn7 » Tue, 15Oct06 01:01

Thanks for that. Is anyone having issues with continuing from a previous session? Also What I loved about that sensual hunter game was that when you unlocked a certain amount of achievements you would gain the ability to start with boosted stats I wish they could do that as standard.
crmsn7
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Dasati » Tue, 15Oct06 01:22

There is no save feature for Girl with Tattoos so you can't play a bit, close the browser then come back and continue. Every time you start the game its a new run.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby crmsn7 » Thu, 15Oct08 01:00

Thats what I thought. I find it quite annoying.
crmsn7
Pilot fish

Postby Ripe » Sat, 16Jan16 17:32

OK, how the hell do you achieve anything in this game?

I can have sex with Sofia but she NEVER mention loosing her ring, no matter how much I talk to her afterwards and even tho I might be able to get threesome with bodyguard I could never earn enough money to buy lingerie, camera and weed [even working as Tattoo artist doesn't work since all I get are tourists... despite having 30+ reputation!]. And if I decide to take Madison on her offer and call Frank then I need to spend money on buying a dress so I have even less money then before...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Sun, 16Jan17 00:31

You can get money, I forget how much its diff for each girl, by completing the tattoo puzzles for each girl within the time limit. This combined with proper time management will get you enough money to afford weed, camera and lingerie.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Sun, 16Jan17 00:50

Dasati wrote:You can get money, I forget how much its diff for each girl, by completing the tattoo puzzles for each girl within the time limit. This combined with proper time management will get you enough money to afford weed, camera and lingerie.

No it doesn't... girls alone are not nearly enough. I need 1.300$ for camera and lingerie alone and girls give me only about 850$ or so. And using "Work as Tattoo artist" is borderline useless since all I get is tourists who pay 20$ but also cost me point of passion. I tried to raise my reputation but even with 30+ I get mostly tourists [with occasional, extremely rare Biker who pay 40$]. Is there another way to make money in this game?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Sun, 16Jan17 06:47

It's been a little bit since I've played the game. You can get money, from tattooing. If you can get any tattoo done, in a decent time, then you get paid by the various ladies. There's at least one other way, to make money. But it's along the story line, of one particular character.

Madison's

If you can get a high enough attractiveness, and strong acquaintanceship, You will run in Madison in the bar, and if you are able to buy her a drink. She will let you know, that she makes money as a call girl. She offers to set you up with a client. You get the option to call the client, from the bedroom in the loft. If you visit, and successfully satisfy the client. You can get a nice little pay day.

There's a scene between Madison, and Luke. Which needs you, to have talked Luke. Which might be needed to trigger, the bar scene.

There's a way, to guarantee a little more money, from the shops customers.
The higher your reputation, the better chance, of getting a better paying customer.

Sophie's ring.
IRC like Madison. You need a high enough attractiveness, and strong acquaintanceship, In the bar, Madison will come up to you, and ask about her ring. You do need at least know Luke. Which basically means he's visited the shop. Because later, you go shopping, after being asked about the ring. And you run in Luke, who's a new sales person. And turns out Sophie lost her right in the store.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby DamnMilan » Fri, 16Feb19 23:37

This game is kinda annoying, like she masturbates (and passion got lowered) always before something happens, so i can't do it then :(
DamnMilan
Pilot fish

Postby ofsheet » Thu, 16Mar10 16:02

Alright so how on earth do you meet Luke?

I can't seem to trigger it at all.

It seems that's the key to getting all the storylines I haven't gotten.

I see him in the bar all the time but I can't talk to him.

EDIT: I figured it out. You need to do visit Brad a few times and you get the option to talk to him.
ofsheet
sirens hunter

Postby Pedro2K16 » Mon, 16Jul25 09:25

I don't like be a female in-game, but I try those games, maybe some day I like it ) but not today

Story good, i like good ending. Others not cool, when you play a girl )
Pedro2K16
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Free sexy games