Master of the House 1.5

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Master of the House 1.5

Postby Dole » Sun, 14Sep14 10:06

Master of the House 1.5 Copyright 2014 by Minterlint

This is an AIF text-based ADRIFT 5 adventure game designed around building your own harem, with scenes that contain incest, light dominance and group sex.

I didn't see ant topic about it, so i want tell about it.

The game can be found on yahoo AIF group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aifarchive/info in file section (More-Files-Adrift Games).
Dole
star of the reef

Re: Master of the House 1.5

Postby Venom » Sun, 14Sep14 14:26

I don't know if it's legal but could you post a direct download to it.
Since yahoo seems to require native yahoo email address for log on these days
Venom
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Dole » Sun, 14Sep14 16:32

Venom wrote:I don't know if it's legal but could you post a direct download to it.
Since yahoo seems to require native yahoo email address for log on these days

You find a link on his side http://minterlintaif.blogspot.de
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Super » Sun, 14Sep14 17:39

Sounds sick. Which is okay by me, but yeah lol.

Anyway, I hate these types of games because I never know what to type to get the exact thing. Like, I can't even figure out what to do after I get the magazine. >_>
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby ttant » Sun, 14Sep14 19:21

Superawesomemans wrote:I can't even figure out what to do after I get the magazine. >_>

Me too, and adrift developper doesn't help me to find out what to do :/
ttant
star of the reef

Postby wagner » Sun, 14Sep14 21:09

Superawesomemans wrote:Like, I can't even figure out what to do after I get the magazine. >_>

Copy what they do in the magazine. Don't drop anything, you won't be allowed to pick it back up.
wagner
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Mon, 14Sep15 05:05

ok i get the idea
put handcuffs on abby

but any further commands are fruitless. any command i type gives "but nothing appears to happen"
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby redle » Mon, 14Sep15 05:49

zebrotavr wrote:ok i get the idea
put handcuffs on abby

but any further commands are fruitless. any command i type gives "but nothing appears to happen"

Haven't played a lot of it yet, but yes, this game suffers greatly from needing exact and wordy commands. Also from being very linear in the order commands must be done.

Things like "rub tits" resulted in something like... "Can not rub the Abby's tits". Where typing "rub abby's tits" would work. And I seem to recall those commands not working until after I kissed her.

Considering the game is supposed to be about her being completely submissive to my every whim, seems wrong that the game keeps telling me... No, don't play with the girl now. Do something else. Who's the master here? Apparently it's the narrator.

The game shows promise, but it can be difficult to play.
redle
star of the reef

Postby minterlint » Mon, 14Sep15 12:22

Hi all. I didn't realize that Dole had posted my game here, otherwise I would have been here to try and help out a bit or answer thoughts.

Things like "rub tits" resulted in something like... "Can not rub the Abby's tits". Where typing "rub abby's tits" would work. And I seem to recall those commands not working until after I kissed her.

This is due to the fact that later on in the game you will be in situations where there are multiple girls and ADRIFT doesn't parse objects with the same name very well (i.e. tits, asses, etc.). If you type help or readme while in game (or open the readme file provided with the game) it will give you an introduction to what commands will be helpful while have sexy fun with other people and give hints on other things as well.

Considering the game is supposed to be about her being completely submissive to my every whim, seems wrong that the game keeps telling me... No, don't play with the girl now. Do something else. Who's the master here? Apparently it's the narrator.

This is by design for Abby. I (and my beta testers) felt it was unrealistic for the main character to go from an unconfident wretch to dominant superhero at the drop of a hat and the progression (tits, pussy, mouth, fuck, assfuck) shows the main character becoming more comfortable and confident with the situation. Don't worry, most of the game doesn't have those restrictions when seducing other people.
minterlint
sirens hunter

Postby zebrotavr » Mon, 14Sep15 16:42

still i'm lost with words
What i should do with drapes in dining room? Neither shift nor open work

Any help with hole and screwdriver in pantry (abby's kitchen) again there is no appropriate verb

and finally - envelope. Neither open nor tear nor cut nor read work.
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby whynot » Mon, 14Sep15 19:46

Hi Minterlint,

How can we look inside objects ?
When I type "X in drawer" or "x in closet" answer is always "... no such thing".

Can you help ?

Thanks
whynot
great white shark

Postby redle » Mon, 14Sep15 20:59

whynot wrote:Hi Minterlint,

How can we look inside objects ?
When I type "X in drawer" or "x in closet" answer is always "... no such thing".

Can you help ?

Thanks

Try "search drawer"

@minterlint
Yeah, I understand that it is likely a lot more work to make extra commands do the same thing (not to mention no one can guess every combination of words someone is going to guess). Seemed a bit odd though when the game seemed to know it was Abby's tits (given that it told me so), but still didn't know how to do it. Also seem to recall the game not recognizing some plurals (like shelves versus shelf).

As for the linear progression with Abby, that part didn't bother me so much (although thinking back years to the first time I saw tits, touching them was foremost on my mind... I would never have actually considered kissing the girl once they were exposed). The game just kind of has a script that must be followed (from what I've seen so far, more often noticed out of sex than in).

As you say with not becoming an instant superhero, I thought, my character just had his first sexual experience. He isn't really confident enough to dive into making a harem. He has a willing participant. He should go for round 2 (or 3 or 4) with the person he has, or make her do something to test the limits of her obedience (and thereby gain confidence). With each building of confidence and sexual assuredness he can do more to other people (I realize now that this isn't how the game is designed. But it's what I was trying to do and the game kept telling me to stop trying such things and get inline with the script).

Anyway, not bashing. Game is certainly interesting. Just can be a little bit frustrating when I need to type the same command a bunch of times before I find the wording that is accepted. Then doubly frustrating when I finally type it right and find out I can't do that command right now because it isn't the next line in the script (to some extent this is just the nature of text entered command games, but some games are more forgiving than others).

Oh, and things like the diary with Paige...
The diary specifically mentioned she wanted her tits squeezed and nibbled. Therefore I wanted to do those exact things to her to win her over or get something special. Was disappointed to find the game didn't seem to understand either of those commands (which I was told about from the game itself).
redle
star of the reef

Postby whynot » Mon, 14Sep15 22:18

Thanks Redle, but "search" is'nt better.
The answer become always "... but find nothing of interest"

Any other tip ?
whynot
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Mon, 14Sep15 22:58

ok who is after paige? and how open envelope to danni?
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby whynot » Mon, 14Sep15 23:05

I am after Paige.
I founded a video camera (in Abby's room), but I can't find a camera to photoshoot Tara
whynot
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games