Camera business by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Camera business by lessonofpassion

Postby Dasati » Wed, 15Aug26 09:41

After doing the extra job where you meet Eleanor for the first time, you then have to do a specific film choice with Didi, this will let you meet Eleanor a second time. Only tip I'll give is its one of the more lucrative options
Dasati
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Aug26 12:04

nacho666 wrote:How can i have a threesome with Didi and Eleanor?

yes, guy above gives a small hint about it

LeeAnn wrote:Cheers all,
Soooo, I've been playing this game, and I got the following endings:
Ending 1A: You got her pregnant, should've bought those pregnancy things
Ending 1: no love, no fame, no nothing. saddest ending
Ending2: If I remember correctly, she's fucking Ricky constantly. I believe this might be when your love is too little... I'm not entirely sure how you arrive to this point again
Ending3: ---- I don't know, but I suspect it might have something to do with not loving her enough. a lot of people here seemed to managed it, so I assume it is that.
Ending4: I read here it is when she's just way too unhealthy
Ending 5A: You got a shitload of fame, a shitload of money, and Rachel and Didi are constantly sucking you off. Huzah (really famous ending)
Ending 6: You marry her, and have her baby. (really loving ending)

Ending7:
Ending8:

I don't know about ending 7 and 8 (I got the exp version). I've done all the extra's and seen the mysterious eleanor. Anyone any clue?

got 1 buy do not open if you do not want to get spoiled to much, cause this is a straight copy of the Story of didi guide (read guide not walkthrough)

Ending 1a: Didi gets pregnant from one of the actors.
Ending 1b: Didi gets pregnant from you.
Ending 2: Fail to bring Didi’s reputation high enough.
Ending 3: Bring Didi’s reputation high and love low.
Ending 4: Didi gets sick.
Ending 5a: High reputation and high love level.
Ending 5b: High Reputation and high love level and complete Gift for Your Wife achievement.
Ending 6: Marry Didi.
source
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby LeeAnn » Wed, 15Aug26 14:26

Ending 5B: Again make sure you have all the fame and love, but this time make sure you do first the extra actions with Flake's disco, where Eleneor will come and help you out. Then you do the Mafia movie scene, where you'll have a hot action scene with Eleneor and Didi, and afterwards you just let it roll, and you'll have an ending of fame, money (lots of it) and a lot of sex with Elenore and Didi but apparently no love.

How can i have a threesome with Didi and Eleanor?

first do the Flake scene all the way to the end - Elenore will come and help. Afterwards you do the mafia scene, and you'll have your threesome

Still, I want to find an ending with Money, Fame and Love.

Skelaturi wrote:
got 1 buy do not open if you do not want to get spoiled to much, cause this is a straight copy of the Story of didi guide (read guide not walkthrough)

Ending 1a: Didi gets pregnant from one of the actors.
Ending 1b: Didi gets pregnant from you.
Ending 2: Fail to bring Didi’s reputation high enough.
Ending 3: Bring Didi’s reputation high and love low.
Ending 4: Didi gets sick.
Ending 5a: High reputation and high love level.
Ending 5b: High Reputation and high love level and complete Gift for Your Wife achievement.
Ending 6: Marry Didi.
source

noticed your post, thank you for the clarification. I wasn't aware that 5 A and B and 1 A and B were cumulated. So I guess I got all the scenes... darn, I really liked Didi though. she was fun to play with. Now I feel a bit like when a book comes to an end. one thing is a pity, there is no ending with love, fame and money.
LeeAnn
Pilot fish

Postby LeeAnn » Wed, 15Aug26 16:07

You know, there seems to be something missing from these games. I'm not sure what, but a certain flexibility. of course, I don't expect that these games offer the same sort of control as normal full fledged games like Mass Effect and so on, but, is it me, or do these type of games have a loooot more potential ?
I also read that LoP welcomes any advice from players, has anyone ever done that?
LeeAnn
Pilot fish

Postby Dasati » Wed, 15Aug26 16:42

I'm not sure of any specifics, other than reacting to general whinging on the blog such as the switch back to V4 models for LWT2. Did you have anything specific in mind in regards to more freedom?
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Fri, 15Dec11 19:47

I played this game before but don't really want to go through the hassle again of min-maxing the stats
Is there a walkthrough available?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Fri, 15Dec11 19:55

Venom wrote:I played this game before but don't really want to go through the hassle again of min-maxing the stats
Is there a walkthrough available?

Check here http://www.pwpwpoker.com/news/game-tips ... -0.95.html
chrispool
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games