Preview: Pervert Action: Legacy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Preview: Pervert Action: Legacy

Postby BBBen » Tue, 15Apr14 14:27

shadowofmyself wrote:Looking good. Really enjoyed playing the previous games and looking forward to this one. Any chance of re-releasing your previous AIF?

Oh, yeah, I will get to that eventually. I keep putting it off because it's kind of a hassle - last time I tried transferring Crossworlds part 0 over to ADRIFT 5 was only about a month ago, but the process caused game-breaking bugs that I couldn't work out how to solve at that time.

I'm also thinking it might be nice to release them in the new "webrunner" format so they can be played online instantly in your browser, rather than just in a download format. Alas, they first need to actually work, and that takes time which lately I've been devoting to PAL. Now that I'm getting back into the swing of things with the programming I might be able to put aside half an hour here or there to try fixing the old stuff again.
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Preview: Pervert Action: Legacy

Postby BBBen » Wed, 15May20 03:14

Here's a little update to anyone who's interested but not following the progress elsewhere: I've cast all but one of the voice acting parts, and I've received some significant amounts of that voice acting already.

While I put out a very early alpha version of PAL for backers a while back, programming is on hold while I manage the voice acting part of development.

I also will hopefully have a French translation of Crossworlds Part 0 coming out at some point in the future, thanks to a volunteer translator!
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Free sexy games