Dare to Play 2 - game for couples [EN/DE/PL/RU]

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Dare to Play 2 - game for couples [EN/DE/PL/RU]

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 14Jul11 09:14

For whom this game?
For those who are going to put off all conventions and hot melt the ice in relationship. For those who have not tried a variety of toys in the bedroom and is going to offer this to the partner with the most simple and interesting way.

What is this game?
The game is designed to play together with partner, where each performs the task given to him/her one by one. It doesn’t matter, you live together for a long time, just started dating, or even become acquainted – the game will certainly bring something interesting and new in your relationship.

Playing you will receive tasks that you will need to do with your partner. From harmless kisses to immodest sex scenes.

The game has a fine setting, you will be able to indicate what is normal for you, and what is unacceptable, what sex toys do you have. The game even takes into account what kind of clothes you are wearing.

Image Image Image Image

What is new?

Tasks:

Added new toys and a lot of tasks with them.
Some boring or confusing tasks recycled or removed completely, the gameplay is now well balanced.
Tasks that need to be done in a few days after the game, improved and transferred to a separate section in the game store. They cost a lot points, but they bring a lot of fun.

Diversity:
The new feature “Surprises” will diversifies the game even more, randomly changing the rules.
Game Shop redesigned – now there are only useful and interesting ways to spend points.

Challenges mode:
You cannot think up of something to please your partner, or just want to try something new or unusual? Here you can receive weekly number of new challenges. The more you finish them, the more they will become immodest.

The new interface:
Designed in dark colors, so it’s convenient to play the same at daytime and at night. The game will not dazzle your eyes.
Want to quickly start the game without much configuration? Now, the game remembers how you played the last time, and will put the same settings for a new game (they can be change at will). You can even continue from the same place, if you was intermit in the process.
More tips in the interface. Undetermined settings and purchase in the game store now with a full description.

The game is available for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS (both, iPhone and iPad).
More info and links.

PS. Check my other game "Last Man" here on forum.
Last edited by vortex_vt on Fri, 16Jun17 14:05, edited 7 times in total.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

sex: Female

Re: [Android] Not Another Teen Game - board game for couples

Postby albert99 » Sat, 14Jul12 17:21

I had a little play around seems like a pretty good concept, as you said some of the English isn't perfect but I didn't find anything I couldn't understand.

Now I just need someone to play it with, not sure if my co-worker would find it appropriate!
albert99
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 14Nov05 09:37

Not Another Teen Game has become pretty popular in the Russian-speaking community, but requires an adjustment of the English translation. I would also like to add support for other languages​​.
The game is available for Android, iOS and Windows 8.

If you have a desire to help with the English and other languages​​, please contact me on email vortex.cannon.ent@gmail.com

I can not pay for your work, but the community will be very grateful to you.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 14Nov08 20:47

I wasn't able to find the Windows 8 version of this in the Windows store.. I was able to download and install "The Last Man" from the website - it's a shame Not Another Teen Game isn't available that way.

Having played "The Last Man" for a while I thought you might want to know I had a few problems with the game stopping and an "Out of memory" message being displayed. None of the games saved on Day 4 would load. When I found a Day 3 game that would load I had no idea what stage of the game I was in. It seems even the Russian script doesn't contain a description of the stage the game was saved at.

There are many screens that have not been translated but, as the game mainly requires you to click the only button on screen, that's not much of a problem.

I may be missing something in the translations but the gameplay isn't very absorbing. Deciding which place to visit on the map seems to be a matter of luck.. The rest is just clicking "next" buttons for the most part. At one point you're told the Army base is reached from the beach.. I need explosives and the Army base seems the logical place, but I'm not able to reach it before I get "too tired", even when I go straight towards it.

The "underground club" is, I think, supposed to be a source of income - yet I have found that as soon as I returned to the map, much of the money I'd earned had disappeared. The final screens are often not translated so I'm guessing I have to click on the map button because there's nothing on the screen to suggest anything else. Worse than that - "Serving" one woman in the club actually cost me money!!! Again the translation was missing so I don't know if that's part of the game or a bug... If it is part of the game can you please translate it as soon as possible so we have some idea of what is happening.

Having said all that, the game does show great promise. My concern is that you seem to have started another game without finishing "The Last Man" - I hope that doesn't mean this game's been abandoned as that would suggest the same thing could happen to "NATG".

One last thing - When working on the translations please don't forget to translate the text contained inside the graphic elements (things like the laptop screen, etc).

I hope I'll be able to play NATG in English under Windows soon.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 14Nov09 19:31

There's something wrong with your website.

I attempted to register, entered a user name and my email address and waited for an email. Nothing arrived.
Thinking I must have made a mistake I tried again today but the website says I am already registered... but as I have no password I cannot access the site, so I followed the procedure for "lost password" and was again told to expect an emai.

No email has arrived.

Yes, I have checked the spam box. There is nothing at all from Vortex anywhere.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby vortex_vt » Wed, 15Feb11 11:42

Hi
I going to restart English version of this game. Beta version is available to play online in the club ATM. Final release will be available to public to play online, on Android or iOS.

If you want to help translate it to English or another language, let me know to vortex.cannon.ent@gmail.com

You can also check my another game “Last Man” here on the forum.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Re: [Android / iOS] Not Another Teen Game 2 - game for coupl

Postby vortex_vt » Thu, 15Jun11 13:18

This game now available in English, for Android, iOS and PC.
I updated first post with new info.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Re: [PC/Android/iOS] Not Another Teen Game 2 - game for coup

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 15Jul24 14:03

There was a lot of updates to the game last weeks. New tasks and challenges.
English translation much better now :)

Android and iOS version available.

Don’t forget to check my other game Last Man here on forum :)
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Re: [PC/Android/iOS] Not Another Teen Game 2 - game for coup

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 15Aug07 11:18

New version with German translation available now :)
Have Fun :)
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Re: Dare to Play 2 - game for couples [EN/DE/PL/RU]

Postby vortex_vt » Mon, 15Dec28 20:51

Today we have no ordinary update. First, we changed the name of the game to Dare to Play 2, but it’s a long and boring story :)

Secondly, this update adds a whole bunch of new tasks, so you have something to do for the holidays with your partner.

And thirdly, Android version of the game, finally available for download directly from my website. No more regional restrictions from Google and Amazon :)

New:
– New big pack of tasks!

Earlier
– Better tasks sorting
– Polish translation added
– German translation added
– English version
– New “Surprise” with camera
– New bonus in game shop and new surprise – “Minute”
– New tasks in “Challenges” mode
– Timers changed to make game more active
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 16Mar04 14:08

Added more tasks to game.
Desctop version now available (Windows). Mac OS X coming in several days.

Best game to spend a International Women's Day with your girl :)
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 16May13 13:05

New:
– New pack of tasks!
– Windows version
– Mac OS X version
– Game optimization
– Texts bug fixes
– UI fixes

Earlier
– Better tasks sorting
– Polish translation added
– German translation added
– English version
– New “Surprise” with camera
– New bonus in game shop and new surprise – “Minute”
– New tasks in “Challenges” mode
– Timers changed to make game more active

More info and links.

Also check my other game here on forum - "Last Man"
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Fri, 16Jun17 14:04

There was more updates. New sexy tasks for players and fixes.

This game available for PC, Mac OS X, Android and iOS
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Postby vortex_vt » Mon, 16Sep12 11:30

Another pack of new activities and tasks added!
Best game in which you can play together with your girlfrind :)

Check my other game "Last Man" here on forum.
vortex_vt
star of the reef

Return to Free sexy games