Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Bruni Multimedia » Tue, 17May16 20:27

LwT is one of the best LOP games, but tends to punish you very hard if you fail something or forget when to do certain actions. Of course in my gameplay I was all for the babysitter :sarcastic:
Bruni Multimedia
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby YeidenLink » Sun, 17May21 01:02

Best Game from LOP bye far.

Really enjoy the gameplay and the setting from lwt. and the models.

Are the planing something new?
YeidenLink
Pilot fish

Postby Brontozaurio » Sun, 17May21 18:21

YeidenLink wrote:Best Game from LOP bye far.

Really enjoy the gameplay and the setting from lwt. and the models.

Are the planing something new?

Have you played LwT 2?
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby YeidenLink » Mon, 17May22 19:39

yes, but first game was way better. are the planing lwt 3?
YeidenLink
Pilot fish

Postby Brontozaurio » Mon, 17May22 20:31

YeidenLink wrote:yes, but first game was way better. are the planing lwt 3?

At the moment just an expansion for LwT2 to make it as big as LwT
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby ekin » Mon, 17May22 22:23

Brontozaurio wrote:

Is that even possible with the control route they took in it?
Went from being able to choose hourly what to do to instead morning afternoon evening blocks that had no real confirmation screens.
I know my first few playthroughs were bungled because I wanted to explore the game's locations and I'd get locked into a scene that maybe I'd have preferred to skip in lieu of another.
Short of rebuilding the game and reverting to a stat grind it would require so much new content to make it as big as LWT1.
ekin
sirens hunter

Postby artorawley » Tue, 17May23 08:48

ekin wrote:
Brontozaurio wrote:

Is that even possible with the control route they took in it?
Went from being able to choose hourly what to do to instead morning afternoon evening blocks that had no real confirmation screens.
I know my first few playthroughs were bungled because I wanted to explore the game's locations and I'd get locked into a scene that maybe I'd have preferred to skip in lieu of another.
Short of rebuilding the game and reverting to a stat grind it would require so much new content to make it as big as LWT1.

I'm inclined to agree, the structure of LwT2 doesn't seem to allow it to approach the scope of LwT no matter how many events they squeeze into the few days the game takes place over. For better or worse I feel that LoP is "ruined" for me now because of how great LwT was; it doesn't seem like they're ever be to match it, let alone top it.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 17May25 03:17

artorawley wrote:
I'm inclined to agree, the structure of LwT2 doesn't seem to allow it to approach the scope of LwT no matter how many events they squeeze into the few days the game takes place over. For better or worse I feel that LoP is "ruined" for me now because of how great LwT was; it doesn't seem like they're ever be to match it, let alone top it.

Ha, well, I guess I should be both flattered and offended by that!

The LWT2 expansion is happening. I'm writing new scenes, and restructuring the game to try and make it more of a simulation/adventure hybrid. That is, I'm introducing into it a bit of "grinding" to try and give it a bigger feel, but the game was designed to NOT be a grinding game, so i'm trying to minimize the bore of grinding as i go. What I mean by that is that those repeating, hourly decisions that the player usually has to make in a simulation game like "Living with Temptation 1" or "Living with Britney" will be less trivial in the LWT2 expansion. The decisions will focus on who to talk to to build relationships, and in so doing you will uncover plot points and see some titillating flashbacks, flash-forwards and flash-now sex scenes. The main change will be in adding a few interleaved days to those that already exist, and making those days focused on talking to the mansion inhabitants.

The main purpose of the expansion is to introduce some new scenes (i have a set of multiple finale scenes that are so goddamn kinky and creative that I hope some of you haters die from blissful shock), and to put better character development and tension build-up into the game. It may never be as good as LWT 1, but it will be better than the original LWT 2.

I kept trying to end this post without saying this, but I'm drunk, so I'm saying it: fuck you, haters. Go ahead and count it out: every hater posts 5-20 times, whereas lovers post once or twice. And then some hater says LWT2 was not well received because he posted 20 times about how he did not like it, outnumbering the 10 people who posted only once each, saying it was awesome. I do recognize that LWT 2 was not as good as LWT 2 because pretty much nobody had anything bad to say about LWT 1. But it is really irritating to read post by people saying no one liked it when they are counting each one of their own posts as posts against it. I mean: fuck you! You are the reason there are not more great games out there - because people like you make people like me feel less inclined to bother making games. I have a demanding full time job! I make more per hour in my regular job than i do making games, but i like making games to spread my vision of eroticism. i like it less when a few people try to represent their negative opinion as the dominant opinion in hopes of.. what? Trying to get the exact game they want made? If that is what you want, make it yourself.

Wow, I am SO going to regret posting this tomorrow, and I have to let you know in advance i will probably not reply to much that happens in this thread after this post - partly because i don't want to engage with the haters, and partly because i will be travelling from this weekend until the next.

Arg, should I delete the last two paragraphs? One less gin and tonic and I would have. But now: fuck you.

iksanabot (I almost signed my real name there - man I'm drunk)
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 17May25 03:29

Shit, I should make sure it is clear that my post above was not specifically directed at artorawley. Just the first line. The angry stuff is something that has building for months at certain posters here and on the LOP Blog.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby artorawley » Thu, 17May25 05:31

You made the game you wanted to make, no need to be offended. Unfortunately it wasn't the game I wanted to play, but c'est la vie. Your response was a bit cuntish, though. If you're mad then direct your anger at individuals, don't cop out with a blanket "haters" comment. I'll keep that in mind the next time I consider a LoP Gold membership.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Brontozaurio » Thu, 17May25 06:35

oh, oh iksanabot, you totally forgot what is expected of the creators in internet these days...I will enumerate for you just this time

1. Accept all the insults
2. Receive all blows with a smile
3.Work incessantly, and in your breaks, don't post, work more
and last but not least
4. Don't show your emotions
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Thu, 17May25 12:36

iksanabot wrote:
artorawley wrote:What I mean by that is that those repeating, hourly decisions that the player usually has to make in a simulation game like "Living with Temptation 1" or "Living with Britney" will be less trivial in the LWT2 expansion. The decisions will focus on who to talk to to build relationships, and in so doing you will uncover plot points and see some titillating flashbacks, flash-forwards and flash-now sex scenes. The main change will be in adding a few interleaved days to those that already exist, and making those days focused on talking to the mansion inhabitants.

Is it just me or does this sound completely awesome to anyone else?
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby vkalvkal » Thu, 17May25 13:51

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
artorawley wrote:What I mean by that is that those repeating, hourly decisions that the player usually has to make in a simulation game like "Living with Temptation 1" or "Living with Britney" will be less trivial in the LWT2 expansion. The decisions will focus on who to talk to to build relationships, and in so doing you will uncover plot points and see some titillating flashbacks, flash-forwards and flash-now sex scenes. The main change will be in adding a few interleaved days to those that already exist, and making those days focused on talking to the mansion inhabitants.

Is it just me or does this sound completely awesome to anyone else?

Nope. Not just you. My main complain about grinding is doing things don't involve the characters at all (study, clean the house, take care of the baby, work, gym, etc., - you got the point).

But I don't have any problem in grinding after "points" with the other characters, through dialogues, through actions that directly involve those characters.

I'm really looking forward the expansion. I hope to see how iksanabot will deal with the grinding thing. I hope it finally won't be boring like the other "Living with" games. Sorry, I wasn't a huge fan of LwT 1 because of the gameplay, although the characters, story progression and sex scenes was really well written.

And I read iksanabot's post above with a smile in my face. As the big fan of LwT 2 that I am, I was happy to see him going against the haters. But remember, people that enjoy usually just post once and don't feel the need to write every single post about how they enjoyed the game, while people that didn't enjoy the game, seem to want to criticize the game every single time they post.

To not feel like a hypocrite, I'll point out that I'm a huge hater of the "Living with" gameplay. I hate the boring status grinding. That's why I'm avoiding those kind of games nowadays, since I know I probably won't like them (Arkham is a rare exception to this), and when I do play this kind of games, I try not to be repetitive criticizing always the same thing and I try to focus on other things to talk about.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 17May25 14:53

artorawley wrote:You made the game you wanted to make, no need to be offended. Unfortunately it wasn't the game I wanted to play, but c'est la vie. Your response was a bit cuntish, though. If you're mad then direct your anger at individuals, don't cop out with a blanket "haters" comment. I'll keep that in mind the next time I consider a LoP Gold membership.

Look, artorawley, you are right to be mad. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was speaking about you - I was not. I've been irritated for a while, but the only reason it came out as the post after yours was that I happened to be drunk. I visited this thread drunk, in order to rant. So I was there to rant and then read your post and only included your quote because I thought it was funny how you both flattered me and dissed me in the same sentence.

I don't think I need to direct my anger at specific individuals, because I don't think the transgressions warrant personal, public attacks. It's really not a big deal that people post negatives, and it's really not a big deal (though it is incredibly annoying) when people try to give the impression that their opinion is the public consensus. So no, I'm not going to personally attack anyone, and I really, really, really was not trying to personally attack you while pretending not to.

Anyway, I don't mind you calling me a bit cuntish, because though I was not doing what you thought I was doing, the fact that I left that impression through a drunken lack social awareness does deserve a bit of a fuck you back at me.

iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 17May25 14:57

@ Brontozaurio - because of you I finally decide to learn how to include gifs in my posts - thanks!

@ Joe & vkalv - thanks guys! I hope I meet your expectations.
iksanabot
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to All sexy games