Beach Party 4

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Beach Party 4

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13Nov23 19:30

exar wrote:Hello can someone help me ? Im stuck in scene 8.9. after the switch from the beach to the house and the jumps between the other couples. when some guy is comming, it will switch to autopilot an then nothing more happens.

Sounds like one for Pusooy - you could try a different browser, I suppose?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby bosbrand » Sun, 13Nov24 09:17

Select one of the other scenes with the symbol at the top of the image.
I also seem to remember that you can switch with the G key.
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby exar » Sun, 13Nov24 20:58

The "G" key do not work and the sybombols at the top of image have disappeared...

i will try later an another Browser. actualy ill work with chrome.

thx 4 info.
exar
great white shark

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 13Nov29 21:40

Did I hear right that Alexandra doesn't appear in this game? :(
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby LucaNatoli » Sat, 13Nov30 18:05

EscapeEvade wrote:Did I hear right that Alexandra doesn't appear in this game? :(

You are correct, and the Life Guard is also a no show. Don't know how i feel about the ending to this series. Took a different turn then what i expected. All well, the introduction of the two new characters was pretty neat, just was so brief and felt, what's the word... "rushed" imho.
Overall: 6 / 10 for the 4th game, and that is being generous [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Also i will agree with most of everyone here, his games lack these days. Use to be about trying to find the right spot to undress her, or the secret spots to secret scenes, the little things. Now his games are wiggle your mouse back and fourth repetitive, then next scene - rinse and repeat. No secrets, no special scenes... nothing. And yes, many many people have suggested to "go back to his roots" as that is what made his games popular. All well. Hope he fixes it in the next series, because i use to like the older way.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby EscapeEvade » Mon, 13Dec02 01:19

Thanks for the info.

That's unfortunate. I thought Alexandra was incredibly hot. Awesome scenes.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby snagglepussca » Mon, 13Dec02 18:31

I for one won't be renewing membership.

If this is the direction his future games are going I'm not interested.He confirmed his "games: are now more entertainment and less of a game.

LOVED his early games.
snagglepussca
Pilot fish

Postby Slayer991 » Wed, 13Dec18 02:43

I was an elite member, but the lack of updates and repetitive gameplay convinced me not to re-up. Artwork is still great, stories are good, but gameplay is boring and not challenging.

That isn't to disparage the author, I respect the time and effort he's put into the games so far, just that I personally don't see the value in getting an Elite membership.
Slayer991
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 13Dec20 01:28

Early posters here complained about the "painful" gameplay in Pusooy's games - It seems Pusooy took those complaints a little too much to heart because there's almost no interaction left in BP4 at all... Find a hotspot here and there and the game runs itself for scene after scene.

There are some scenes which seem to be crying out for interaction but, just you are reaching for your mouse, the script just carries on. I was left with the feeling that Pusooy intended to have interactions but then was in a rush to get the game out so just inserted pauses instead.

As later posters have said, it was quite disappointing apart from the artwork - which was, as usual, top rate.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Eligarf » Mon, 13Dec30 01:47

Yeah, he hasn't been posting anything new at all, ostensibly because he can't figure out how to stop his elite members from posting the games to Russian sharing sites. Which, if you think about it, is kind of a BS excuse. Honestly, I think he simply burned out and has realized that people are still sending him money for access to the games that already exist without him having to do any work on new ones. So why bother?

The artwork in his games was always really good though, and maybe somebody could talk him into doing just the art for their game(s). It would be a shame to let his talents go to waste.
Eligarf
sirens hunter

Postby LucaNatoli » Sun, 14Jan26 06:42

snagglepussca wrote:I for one won't be renewing membership.

If this is the direction his future games are going I'm not interested.He confirmed his "games: are now more entertainment and less of a game.

LOVED his early games.

I am with you on that one. Since all his so called "games" are now interactive novels, i will wait for them to hit the "free" section. Which is a shame, he did do very good work on his early games, but most of his games have taken to the side, of, let's see, been dumbed down, and are getting pretty less enjoyable to play or direct or what ever you do with a interactive novel.

Now, if he decides to go back to his "roots" i will renew, most likely. His stuff is turning into the stuff of Christies Room. That site is getting terrible and you can tell every single game is rushed, rushed rushed rushed, Christies room that is pumping out rushed games. And Pusooy seems to be going down that path, hope he 360's and goes back to the original format.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 14Jan26 07:27

LucaNatoli wrote: hope he 360's and goes back to the original format.

Going back doing a 360 wouldn't help, a 180 possibly could :D
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby redle » Mon, 14Jan27 05:39

Well, doing a full circle does bring one back to where they started, no? ;)
redle
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Mon, 14Jan27 05:57

No, a full circle returns you to where you are.
A 180 will eventually take you back where you originated.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby weblerrik » Mon, 14Jan27 08:06

It is fine and dandy to not like this style of game. True there is very little to do other than read the bubbles adn control the sex scenes. What i am curious about is this notion of what his games used to be like. That is a very vague and not very constructive description.

Though i am not creating these games i am still curious as to what it was you liked aobut his early games adn which ones. There were a lto of different syle of games in teh early areas of the site that are clunky and don't feel sa polished as he more recent work.

I'm also curious as to why you think his games feel rushed. After having played BP4 i haven't seen the signs taht it has been rusehd at all. Just curious about your responses.

Personally i want to encourage any and everyone to make these games. to me it feels lieka drought of them, ((Like California) and i'd rather encourage others to come to the palte and give it a try. This will push those that are currntly makign games to, well ok, i hope it will, encourage them to keep stepping up thier games, improving our enjoyment of the games.

S more datinggames. those are my favorites. :"D
weblerrik
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games