Beach Party 4

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Beach Party 4

Postby TheMajor » Sun, 13Nov17 17:56

Beach Party 4 is now out for Beta Testing for elite members at pusooy.net
TheMajor
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: Beach Party 4

Postby killerlaq » Sun, 13Nov17 18:17

I used to be a big fan of pusooy, i even translated game for him. I skipped baucse of my wife giving birth and he removed all my privilege. Nice way to say thanks! And his games turns out to always be the same, just going back and forth forever till your wriste gives up.
killerlaq
great white shark

Postby seyfi » Sun, 13Nov17 20:46

killerlaq wrote:I used to be a big fan of pusooy, i even translated game for him. I skipped baucse of my wife giving birth and he removed all my privilege. Nice way to say thanks! And his games turns out to always be the same, just going back and forth forever till your wriste gives up.

To produce such a game is a lot of work.
He works on the programing alone.

I think it's not fair, just because you have been angry times about him, saying his work is bad.

Think about it ....... [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

Postby erana » Sun, 13Nov17 23:11

killerlaq wrote:his games turns out to always be the same, just going back and forth forever till your wriste gives up.

As much as I hate to give negative comments about games developed by fellow lagooners, this one is true. Way, way TOO true. I actually skipped most of Pussoy later games because of that. Excelent animation, painful (as in, literally, not as a methaphor of poor quality) gameplay.
Please, Pussoy, take this as a comment of what you can improve.
erana
lagoon predator

Postby shizam77 » Mon, 13Nov18 01:11

seyfi wrote:
killerlaq wrote:I used to be a big fan of pusooy, i even translated game for him. I skipped baucse of my wife giving birth and he removed all my privilege. Nice way to say thanks! And his games turns out to always be the same, just going back and forth forever till your wriste gives up.

To produce such a game is a lot of work.
He works on the programing alone.

I think it's not fair, just because you have been angry times about him, saying his work is bad.

Think about it ....... [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

He didn't say he hated it or call his work bad, he made a fair criticism of the game which I agree with. It's pretty much the reason why I avoid his games despite liking all other aspects of his work.
shizam77
Pilot fish

Postby killerlaq » Mon, 13Nov18 02:18

The stories are really good and the model used are second to none, but the gameplay suffer from being repetitive. That's all. I know the amount of work he puts into his games, i saw the development of his game first hand coutless of time, but at the end of the day, he needs to improve the gameplay if he wants to go on another level. As far i've seen, everyone giving him comments on his games as a mod always say how great everything is without trying to change anything.
killerlaq
great white shark

Postby idman » Mon, 13Nov18 03:10

I've played BB4, and Puso has introduced a new element into game play. But for some odd reason is artistry seems to be a little lacking this time around. I don't hold this against him though, god know I sure as hell can't produce even the simplest erotic game, let alone anything on par w/ Shark or Puso. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
What me worry?
idman
sirens hunter

Postby Stinky » Mon, 13Nov18 04:17

I must admit I'm disappointed that BP4 didn't show... more... of Josie. You really only see her breasts.
Stinky
sirens hunter

Postby gustaveglans » Mon, 13Nov18 15:42

Pusooy has outstanding graphical animations and really great stories. The element of "gameing" is indeed "poorer", but that is not a lack of quality, just a different concept he follows. I like what he does, although I must agree that the many moves of the mouse are sometimes annoying. But it's in most cases worth the effort [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
gustaveglans
sirens hunter

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 13Nov19 01:28

It's just more of the "new" Puso. The idea is that it's more a story than a game, but storywise there's not much more to the story than "Group of guys and group of girls are at the same beach, and end up in sexual situations. The End!". And it doesn't make all than much sense either, even the shyest girls end up being completely willing to participate (I see no need to spoil more than that). And the story just ends up with characters going to location X and end up giving/receiving a blowjob. And that brings us to what seems to be the now mandatory dickfest, 90% is blowjobs/handjobs (or some variation) and then, of course, lengthy cumshots. The female parts are generally blocked by a leg or only briefly visible. I understand that those parts are probably a lot harder to get right, graphically speaking. But as a straight guy I don't really want to spend well over an hour doing yet another series of blowjob scenes to finally get a few minutes of a somewhat decent scene. It just doesn't make sense to me to have such imbalance in the content.

And then there's the gameplay, or lack thereof. It's just the already mentioned repetitive mouse-wiggling, nothing new or remotely interesting (not sure what idman is talking about with a new gameplay element, I didn't notice anything that Puso hasn't done before).

And this would all be okay if there was a decent plot and story behind it all. And that would mean more and better dialogue. And plot points that go beyond desperately trying to put characters in a sexual situation. I mean, if the point of it all is to create a good story, what happened to just having a scene without sex, that engages the player, or introduces conflicts/motivations/tension/etc.!

Bottom line, Puso is still great (and getting better) with the graphics, but other than that I don't see much else that his "games" have going for them...
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Nov19 07:07

TheBrain wrote:It's just more of the "new" Puso. The idea is that it's more a story than a game, but storywise there's not much more to the story than "Group of guys and group of girls are at the same beach, and end up in sexual situations. The End!". And it doesn't make all than much sense either, even the shyest girls end up being completely willing to participate (I see no need to spoil more than that). And the story just ends up with characters going to location X and end up giving/receiving a blowjob. And that brings us to what seems to be the now mandatory dickfest, 90% is blowjobs/handjobs (or some variation) and then, of course, lengthy cumshots. The female parts are generally blocked by a leg or only briefly visible. I understand that those parts are probably a lot harder to get right, graphically speaking. But as a straight guy I don't really want to spend well over an hour doing yet another series of blowjob scenes to finally get a few minutes of a somewhat decent scene. It just doesn't make sense to me to have such imbalance in the content.

And then there's the gameplay, or lack thereof. It's just the already mentioned repetitive mouse-wiggling, nothing new or remotely interesting (not sure what idman is talking about with a new gameplay element, I didn't notice anything that Puso hasn't done before).
And this would all be okay if there was a decent plot and story behind it all. And that would mean more and better dialogue. And plot points that go beyond desperately trying to put characters in a sexual situation. I mean, if the point of it all is to create a good story, what happened to just having a scene without sex, that engages the player, or introduces conflicts/motivations/tension/etc.!

Bottom line, Puso is still great (and getting better) with the graphics, but other than that I don't see much else that his "games" have going for them...

What more can I add that the TheBrain asn't [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Tskxe » Tue, 13Nov19 09:40

...why you don´t tell your critism to puso...?...he just can`t change things, without such comments...
Tskxe
great white shark

Postby katakana132 » Tue, 13Nov19 16:18

Puso's format doesn't appeal to everyone, just like I'm sure Tlaero, Leo, Shark etc all have formats that don't appeal to all players. It is nice to have some variety in game mechanics, even if I also agree the mouse movements could be reduced.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 13Nov19 17:31

Rikwar wrote:What more can I add that the TheBrain asn't [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I tend to agree.

I can remember the days when everyone scratched their heads (and other parts of their anatomy) trying to work out where Pusooy's hot spots were... Now there either aren't any at all or the action required is so non-specific that the game is already responding the moment the page refreshes. I even found myself stopping several times just to see if I was actually controlling the thing or not...

There's no real seduction anymore, no undressing to master, no whacky props to discover. You just wait for the cut scenes to stop then grab the dick and go... I can only imagine it's because Pusooy really can't be bothered with all those "How do I....?" questions...

It does seem, to me at least, that the more pictures Pusooy has put into the games, the fewer player interactions there are... I expect there are many who would prefer that, with references to "new Pusooy" it certainly seems to have found a following. I just don't know if this qualifies as "a game" now... Possibly a "not very" interactive story?

It has to be said the graphics are still extremely good - although the breasts in one or two scenes gave the appearance of being "stuck on" by remaining the same shape and position regardless of what the boy was doing... but that's implants for ya :lol: To be fair, I probably only noticed it because it was comparatively unlike Pusooy...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby exar » Sat, 13Nov23 15:23

Hello can someone help me ? Im stuck in scene 8.9. after the switch from the beach to the house and the jumps between the other couples. when some guy is comming, it will switch to autopilot an then nothing more happens.
exar
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games