House Party - SexandGlory

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: House Party - SexandGlory

Postby Natali » Sat, 16Apr30 12:37

Rending those pictures shouldn't take long. Most likely they have other reasons for delay. But right now I think they have started to delay for too long.
Natali
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 16Apr30 16:53

Natali wrote:Rending those pictures shouldn't take long. Most likely they have other reasons for delay. But right now I think they have started to delay for too long.

I've quite often been criticizing their timing on releasing a game but we have to keep in mind they're not Activision, EA or a game major...
It's not their main job, so they cannot work on it 24/24 7/7, and their games - especially for graphics - improved a lot, meaning a lot more of work.

Plus I think they care more about what I think their premium brand is: LOP Gold, so S&G games suffer some delays.

That's all, making good games, keeping improving them, needs time.

P.S... I didn't mention BliZZard, guess why?
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Pedro2K16 » Mon, 16Jul25 09:38

It was one of first my S&G games, I almost manage open all achievement by myself )
Pedro2K16
sirens hunter

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Thu, 16Sep29 16:54

By the way, it's the first Sex and Glory games of mine. They really surprised me. At first, when i started playing and at the second time when i knew that more girls come to party :D I was really touched)
ShadowPortalTeam
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games