Vdategames.com

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Vdategames.com

Postby tlaero » Wed, 10Sep22 11:04

Always interested in your games, Chaotic. I look forward to whatever you do. By the way, though. If the girl is timid, the chances of her flashing her breasts in public are zero. Private sex with a guy she really likes is much more likely to happen than public nudity.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby firefist » Thu, 10Sep23 21:49

whats the status on Vdategames.com? its been a week and no update on the blog.
firefist
sirens hunter

Postby cheese101 » Fri, 10Sep24 02:38

i assume he is working on crystal part 2,and if his game is released earlier(even just for beta testing),it doesn't matter if he updates the blog or not
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Thrain » Fri, 10Sep24 12:25

firefist wrote : whats the status on Vdategames.com? its been a week and no update on the blog.

Chaotic update his blog only with major event. One time a month in normal way. Then no update during september mean all is ok and he is working on Crystal 2.

I look forward to whatever you do. By the way, though. If the girl is timid, the chances of her flashing her breasts in public are zero. Private sex with a guy she really likes is much more likely to happen than public nudity.

Agree with that Tlaeto.
That why Kelly is my favorite in Chaotic's girls. We can break the zero chance limit, and make her do something she normaly really dislike. But the way to achive that should be the hardest. That the difference between real life (really zero chance ^^) and fantasy game (zero chance mean only very hard to do ^^).
Thrain
great white shark

Postby cheese101 » Sat, 10Sep25 03:48

and there was a slight update(not sure when) to his september 15th post,where he added at the bottom that he has now obviously chosen crystal and it should be out in a week...however as i said,i am not sure when he posted it,therefore am not sure when crystal is due out,ah the pain :P
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby overt1 » Sat, 10Sep25 08:51

His newest blog states that the Crystal game will be out tomorrow for offsite members, and Monday for everyone else. Thanks Chaotic!
overt1
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Sep25 08:52

September 25th 2010 update
Posted on September 24, 2010 by Chaotic
I have just finished the main body of the new Crystal Game. All that’s left to do is check for bugs I haven’t noticed (I’m only expecting spelling errors and small problems), then tidy it up and upload.

Since I’m supposed to upload the free games for offsite members 48 hours in advance, it will be avaliable for them tomorrow afternoon, with the free version avaliable to everyone else on Monday.

I’ll add more about the content of the game to the blog tomorrow.

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Gatsu » Sat, 10Sep25 19:15

Really good news, glad to still be an Offsite member to enjoy a new date with one of my favorites so far (with Kelly like many people here I think ;) )

Thanks for not giving up Chaotic.
Gatsu
great white shark

Postby cheese101 » Sun, 10Sep26 03:33

thanks a million,cant wait(although depending on time difference,i may not be able to play until tuesday :( )
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby victorjaimes » Sun, 10Sep26 05:47

Great news! Can't wait!!!!
victorjaimes
Pilot fish

Postby Gatsu » Sun, 10Sep26 18:57

For those who have an Offsite access, Crystal Part 2 is online!! [img]smile/ppeace2.gif[/img]
Gatsu
great white shark

Postby clawixp » Mon, 10Sep27 09:39

Note that it is located in the Direct Downloads section and not in the Games section.

Hm.. apparently the bar5 file is missing.
clawixp
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Gatsu » Mon, 10Sep27 11:26

There's also 2-3 other things that doesn't work fine. I'll sent a mail to Chaotic so he can fix it.
Gatsu
great white shark

Postby seprium » Mon, 10Sep27 18:27

Does someone know when we can play the Crystal date part 2?
seprium
sirens hunter

Postby ihutch » Mon, 10Sep27 20:10

Gatsu wrote : For those who have an Offsite access, Crystal Part 2 is online!! [img]smile/ppeace2.gif[/img]

Its on the vdg-offsite like Gatsu said above , in direct downloads

http://vdg-offsite.com/members/index.html

I am in the process of making a walkthrough for this Crystal Part 2 but i don't think its really needed much ??
ihutch
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games