VDG Jennifer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

VDG Jennifer

Postby Super » Fri, 13Sep13 17:55

Chaotic has added his first voiced/ animated game to his site. I haven't played as I don't feel it's worth twenty bucks, but I'm interested in hearing what people with more cash to burn have to say
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: VDG Jennifer

Postby clawixp » Fri, 13Sep13 22:13

Well I would, buuuuut... the login screen to the offsite gives me the good ole 403.
clawixp
great white shark

Postby Stinky » Fri, 13Sep13 22:34

Yep. Sounds like his provider doesn't like the amount of traffic going to his members' site.

Good luck logging in...
Stinky
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 13Sep13 23:20

I wonder what she says?

"Please insert $20 for a further 3 months play..." ??? :lol:

If this idea takes off it could be a bit of a two-edged sword as it may not be possible to mute the tacky muzack loops anymore...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Sep14 01:32

Ugh, just like Maddison Final Cut I once again can't download anything.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby fukae » Sat, 13Sep14 09:11

What the hell is this? I paid and now it 403 blocks me.. REALLY disappointed. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
fukae
sirens hunter

Postby Veeral » Sat, 13Sep14 15:31

The animations in the demo seem good. I'm sure I'll try and update when the game is actually available if no one beats me to it.
Veeral
sirens hunter

Postby Duunold » Sat, 13Sep14 17:29

Yea I am one of the small amount of ppl (I think) that have the game downloaded on my pc.

It is a one way story with all Achievements in 2 perfect play through and I think it is one of the easier game he have done. (I am a person that not have all achievements on Lisette or Zoe.)

From so much I have played I like it. I have only seen one right way to play through it. There is maybe different path that unlock different things but if you go for listed achievements there is only one main path to go.

It got good 3D style and most of the sound is great. I did like to say it is like the old AGR games ( A date with Larissa and A date with Somone ) with VDG 3D quality and some sound.
Last edited by Duunold on Sat, 13Sep14 23:33, edited 3 times in total.
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sat, 13Sep14 18:36

His members area is down. On of the error pages it takes you to says he knows about it and is working on it.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby nvtsbamf » Sat, 13Sep14 20:52

so one guy has played, but he speaks indecipherable english
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby MaxHammer » Sat, 13Sep14 21:49

Well, seems I was lucky to download it yesterday and just after downloading I had the 403 error....
But for the game, still have to get deeper into it, would say it is similar to VDG but with two new Points, the Sound (actress voice) and the animations, which look much nicer than several gifs in a Loop. Still therewith probably comes the downside of the large size and download issues.
It is still not the final Version and Sound tends to be silent sometimes.
It seems to be trickier than in other games to get Jennifer happy to get to better Ends than in previous games, but maybe I am just too lazy to see the right Points ;-)

I think it is good for those who like VDG games, Chaotic wrote that it is rather a test in his eyes, so no Claim for perfection I guess.

Max
MaxHammer
sirens hunter

Postby Duunold » Sat, 13Sep14 23:22

nvtsbamf wrote:so one guy has played, but he speaks indecipherable english

thx for telling me I did fix some words and hope it is ok now
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 13Sep15 00:28

MaxHammer wrote:Chaotic wrote that it is rather a test in his eyes, so no Claim for perfection I guess.

Max

Chaotic's continuing the tradition of getting his beta testers to pay him then...

I suppose you have to take your hat off to him that he keeps getting away with it...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Calvin07 » Sun, 13Sep15 07:38

Why can't he succeed when Microsoft has done it since the 80's???

And guys do u know why the name is Microsoft ?? ???
That was the first thing Bill G girlfriend said when he undressed, micro and soft
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby MaxHammer » Sun, 13Sep15 09:49

kessie8yl wrote:
MaxHammer wrote:Chaotic wrote that it is rather a test in his eyes, so no Claim for perfection I guess.

Max

Chaotic's continuing the tradition of getting his beta testers to pay him then...

I suppose you have to take your hat off to him that he keeps getting away with it...

Hehe, well, maybe I did not express that correctly, it is what I read on the blog...because it is a new type of game, he calls it a beta....but as mentioned in my previous post, for me only the Sound did not always work.... so far. And at least he warns people that it is rather a beta, and the refined Version should be out quite soon.

See below copy from the VDG blog page:

September 13th Update
Jennifer has now been released.

Because this game is a little different, I’m calling what I uploaded today a beta. I’ve thoroughly checked the game, so I know there’s no dead links or similar major problems, but it is possible that a few of the sound files may be incorrect.

I will upload a slightly refined version on Monday, which will also give an option to display images instead of videos if anyone is having problems with that aspect.
MaxHammer
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games