VDG Jennifer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: VDG Jennifer

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 13Sep16 01:08

Calvin07 wrote:Why can't he succeed when Microsoft has done it since the 80's???

And guys do u know why the name is Microsoft ?? ???
That was the first thing Bill G girlfriend said when he undressed, micro and soft

Lame... I'm no fan of Billy G but to compare an entire opsys with almost unlimited possibilities to fail when it comes to what people may attempt to do with it (whether by design or error) to a small game with a limited number of endings is out of order.

The joke's hardly original either - I think I first heard it around 86 or 87.
Let's face it though - when you've got a huge wad you don't need a big cock. Just ask Hugh Hefner!
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Calvin07 » Mon, 13Sep16 22:07

Jisses VDG take it easy it was a JOKE !!!

But IF u think Microsoft and Windows is the answer you haven't understood the question as they say.

Remember back in the days Bill G was in Sweden to launch and demonstrate the new and improved software were u now could do multitasking ,and other stuff that MAC had for years, with the name Win95.

He entered the stage and started talking and demonstrate some feature and 3 min into the show he got the blue screen of death infront of 12 000 people that like me thought jupp there he goes again, nothing new under the sun. Unfortunately for the ordinary man, there are no alternatives for Windows. So they can launch producst that after 3 months need a huge Service Pack and each week 8-30 uppgrades just to try to keep up with all the safty issues and other glitches they letting the customers find for them.

So if u can accept this without complaining why cant u give a single guy the same benefit ?? That was my whole point with my comment.
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 13Sep16 23:34

Calvin07 wrote:Jisses VDG take it easy it was a JOKE !!!

But IF u think Microsoft and Windows is the answer you haven't understood the question as they say.

Remember back in the days Bill G was in Sweden to launch and demonstrate the new and improved software were u now could do multitasking ,and other stuff that MAC had for years, with the name Win95.

He entered the stage and started talking and demonstrate some feature and 3 min into the show he got the blue screen of death infront of 12 000 people that like me thought jupp there he goes again, nothing new under the sun. Unfortunately for the ordinary man, there are no alternatives for Windows. So they can launch producst that after 3 months need a huge Service Pack and each week 8-30 uppgrades just to try to keep up with all the safty issues and other glitches they letting the customers find for them.

So if u can accept this without complaining why cant u give a single guy the same benefit ?? That was my whole point with my comment.

Interesting "Mac had been doing the same thing for years" and yet "there was no alternative for Windows". I don't see how those two statements can both be true. I certainly don't remember people being dragged at gunpoint into stores to buy PC's instead of Macs. Maybe it's just they weren't musicians and didn't want to be saddled with Mac's crappy/quirky applications?

If you will insist on using the Mac's opsys as a comparison you should at least acknowledge that MS also lack Apple's advantage of being able to design a bespoke opsys to suit whatever bits of hardware they happen to have laying about. Any idiot can build a PC - unfortunately many do :lol:

I hadn't forgotten any of the stuff you mention or some of the other things Billy G and his pals got up to. Slavishly copying things apps Lotus 123 to produce Excel on the basis that 123 was the "industry standard" and the user interface had to be maintained to prevent everyone having to re-learn spreadsheet packages every time they changed jobs, etc. Then just a couple of years later they were suing the ass off anyone producing a spreadsheet app (including Lotus) on the basis of "look and feel"... AND WINNING!

I could go on at some length in a similar vein. Like I said, I'm no fan.

In all honesty my reply wasn't meant to be taken that seriously either but I can't be the only one who's getting tired with hearing MS trotted out like it excuses poor performance on the part of anyone else. Two wrongs still don't make a right.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I never said I accepted anything without complaining.

I still believe my basic point is a valid one. It clearly is not beyond an individual to put a game through pre-release testing. Shark and others manage it all the time (and, what's more, I'm almost sure that's despite the fact they're using Windows-based apps) :lol:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Tue, 13Sep17 04:15

kessie8yl wrote:I hadn't forgotten any of the stuff you mention or some of the other things Billy G and his pals got up to.

Yeah, like vaccinating entire third word countries and working to eradicate polio. Hate that guy...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Duunold » Tue, 13Sep17 05:55

kessie/Calvind plz stay topic

More than 50 % of the erotic games I pay to play is no beta test.
But this game is not a beta or alpha test this is a game that can have 1-10 bugs in it. I did found 0 bugs!!!! and total 3 bugs in the last 3-4 games I think (that is no problem for me)

This is a short game if you look on Lisette or Zoe and all other games VDG have done ( I think it have to do with the movies he have in it)

It is a nice game. but if you have played all the pay to play he have I did say w8 for the pay for download.
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Tue, 13Sep17 07:48

Not to derail this thread any further, but when did the cool kids start calling Bill Gates Billy G? I like it

As far as VDG Jennifer goes, the game is fine but it's lacking enough of the improvements he made to his games with the release of Madddison to make it at least meh. From an artistic standpoint I understand that he wanted to try something new, but I don't agree with his method of making people pay for something that was basically just a fun way to amuse and educate himself. That being said, of course I still paid for it

Btw, Chaotic had previously mentioned in his blog posts (before they got deleted by the server change) that he planned on making a members-only game free to play with every release of a new game. Has he said which one it will be? Lisette was an interesting choice last time because it was like his 3rd newest game. I'm assuming he doesn't want work he did years ago to be associated with his most recent work, i.e. Sci-Fi Erica (never finished only like 1.5 endings), Tammy (able to blow through it in like 3 min if you know what you're doing) or Nelena (glitchy at parts). I've played them all, but at the moment I'm thinking either Zoe (if he wants his more recent work known) or Katie (done in the old style but relatively glitch free).
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby basino » Sun, 13Sep22 00:34

Anyone have some tips? I'm not able to get any of the achievements except getting her naked after the water pistols.
basino
sirens hunter

Postby NiGHTS4life » Tue, 13Oct22 00:40

If anyone has managed to find a download link, please send me a PM.
NiGHTS4life
sirens hunter

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Oct22 05:45

basino wrote:Anyone have some tips? I'm not able to get any of the achievements except getting her naked after the water pistols.

Did you check out Jennifer in the walkthrough section !
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=135&start=90
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Brigma » Tue, 13Oct22 10:52

NiGHTS4life wrote:If anyone has managed to find a download link, please send me a PM.

not cool, i smell a trap
Brigma
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games