Outcast Academy - Naughty Girls Sim

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Outcast Academy - Naughty Girls Sim

Postby DroopyLoving » Thu, 15May21 20:33

BlueManX wrote:I can't seem to really get any distance on this game, can anyone give me some tips on a good groundwork start.

I haven't played this in a while (so I could be mistaken), but there are two real routes to go with this game, one is being nice and one is being a prankster. Both have their merits (although I think the game is more tailored to being nice). You can't have it both ways I'm afraid. Some general tips follow.
Keep your mood high, it's better to spend time getting it up earlier on than need it for a key action later.

Befriend the Sporty girl and the Asian brainy girl as early as you can, they're key for stat building later.

It's also worth befriending the nurse.

Don't bother befriending the generic teacher, I can't recall it serving a purpose.

That should get you started, I can't recall the details, but I'm sure other folks here can help fill you in.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Brigma » Tue, 15Jun02 10:57

DroopyLoving wrote:
BlueManX wrote:I can't seem to really get any distance on this game, can anyone give me some tips on a good groundwork start.

I haven't played this in a while (so I could be mistaken), but there are two real routes to go with this game, one is being nice and one is being a prankster. Both have their merits (although I think the game is more tailored to being nice). You can't have it both ways I'm afraid. Some general tips follow.
Keep your mood high, it's better to spend time getting it up earlier on than need it for a key action later.

Befriend the Sporty girl and the Asian brainy girl as early as you can, they're key for stat building later.

It's also worth befriending the nurse.

Don't bother befriending the generic teacher, I can't recall it serving a purpose.

That should get you started, I can't recall the details, but I'm sure other folks here can help fill you in.

There is a scene with the generic teacher also but you need massage skill to get anywhere with her. Unlike most LOP 30 day games (LwB, T500, LwT) it's pretty impossible to do everything in 1 playthrough so really focus on like 1-2 girls and like 1-2 skills per playthrough
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby sonicscream » Mon, 16Jun27 05:41

Hey, what artist did the renders for Outcast? Do they have a site/blog?
sonicscream
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Tue, 16Jun28 00:07

says visuals by Tokage on start screen, don't know bout site/blog.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games