Space Warfare Sim Rai 7 PUK

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Space Warfare Sim Rai 7 PUK

Postby ianopolos » Mon, 13Jul29 09:29

Too bad there is no English translation available. In terms of gameplay, it completely trumps the likes of Sengoku Rance 7 and Crusader Kings 2.
Basically its a turn based game where you choose a character who can be the king of a planet, general or officer working under a king, or a nobody civilian.
Through out the game, you could find jobs, improve your personal stats, advance in your rank, befriend npcs, get married, and retire to play as your son.
No matter who you choose and what you choose to do though, the other hundreds of characters in game will also move according to their own desire.

Google for game.
I hope they translate it to english so everyone can play it.
Last edited by ianopolos on Mon, 13Sep23 07:34, edited 2 times in total.
ianopolos
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Space Warfare Sim Rai 7 PUK

Postby Franco » Mon, 13Jul29 15:50

I just checked on hongfire (www.hongfire.com) and it looks like they have made and/or found English translations for most of the game.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Victor » Thu, 13Aug01 11:14

Franco, would you mind (unless it is against the rules) to post a link to the translation? I tried to look it up on hongfire, but failed miserably...¨

Just to make it clear - I DONT want link to game download itself posted (which is against the rules), just to the translation.

Pretty please? :-)
Victor
sirens hunter

Postby logan5432 » Thu, 13Aug01 13:46

not most of the game ... only a little bit was translated ;) for more translation you have to go to the site ulmf and the name of the game is 雷神7 - RJ075311. Still there's a lot work...
logan5432
Pilot fish

Postby PapaSmurf » Thu, 13Aug01 19:03

here's a update on the translation

Start Up Options - 100%
Main Game Screen - 100%
Personnel Tab - 90%
Personnel Related Tabs - 90% (not posted on wikia yet)
Planet Tab - 100%
Planet Related Tabs - 0%
Fleet Tab - 90% (not posted on wikia yet)
Fleet Related Tabs - 90% (not posted on wikia yet)
Options Tab - 100% (curtesy to 709) (not posted on wikia yet)
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Thu, 13Aug01 21:04

Looks like Papasmurf did more research than I did. I just glanced at the discussion and didn't look at what was translated. It's not the kind of game I would probably enjoy since I don't play Crusader Kings II (which someone said this game is similar to), tho I like some other Paradox games.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby PapaSmurf » Fri, 13Aug02 00:41

Franco wrote:Looks like Papasmurf did more research than I did. I just glanced at the discussion and didn't look at what was translated. It's not the kind of game I would probably enjoy since I don't play Crusader Kings II (which someone said this game is similar to), tho I like some other Paradox games.

same here but have to give it a try i been hearing really good things about this game
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Nezumi » Sat, 13Aug03 08:44

So I managed to find and download the trial and despite not understanding a word of it, it looks interesting. Would really appreciate it if someone could send me a link to a translated version.

Thanks
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Sat, 13Aug03 12:08

Nezumi wrote:So I managed to find and download the trial and despite not understanding a word of it, it looks interesting. Would really appreciate it if someone could send me a link to a translated version.

Thanks

You can find a partial translation patch here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21693&page=9 (I haven't tested it myself)
There is a wiki with most of the interface explained here : http://rai7.wikia.com/wiki/RAI7_Wiki
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby jakro1 » Sat, 13Aug03 19:09

Can anyone PM me where I can find the game and the translation? above poster showed most of the stuff 90% done...is that the one on the ulmf website?

thanks
jakro1
sirens hunter

Postby DonkeyKong » Mon, 13Aug05 22:12

Can some PM me where I can get this game and translations? Though I think I found the translations I can't find the game and expansion itself.
DonkeyKong
Pilot fish

Return to Free sexy games