vdategames.com/

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

vdategames.com/

Postby LucaNatoli » Thu, 13Jul11 10:57

Is their site down for good? Paypal store offline, email does not work. Can some one tell me what happened to them? Been a few months.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Re: vdategames.com/

Postby QETUO88 » Thu, 13Jul11 11:23

Can't remember the details because the post seems to have gone now but there was a temporary blog post up recently on the site saying Chaotic was moving to a different provider and I believe that was affecting the store as well. Hopefully things are up and running again soon.
QETUO88
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 13Jul11 12:59

LucaNatoli wrote:Is their site down for good? Paypal store offline, email does not work. Can some one tell me what happened to them? Been a few months.

@LucaNatoli.. I Just checked again the link to the website is working fine ;)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2602&start=105
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 13Jul11 13:55

LucaNatoli wrote:Is their site down for good? Paypal store offline, email does not work. Can some one tell me what happened to them? Been a few months.

I've never managed to get Paypal to work on that site... Never worked out why because I'm not that bothered. If he wants my money let him figure out the problem and get it fixed.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby rabbie » Thu, 13Jul11 18:34

kessie8yl wrote:

I've never managed to get Paypal to work on that site... Never worked out why because I'm not that bothered. If he wants my money let him figure out the problem and get it fixed.

Making it hard for people to give you their money does not seem like the best business plan.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Köpi » Thu, 13Jul11 20:04

rabbie wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:

Making it hard for people to give you their money does not seem like the best business plan.

Great, better programming with passion and fun, then only looking for cash. But the website works for me.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Super » Thu, 13Jul11 21:09

Yeah, his business model is broken. And his products aren't good snough for the prices he's asking. If it was half the cost and tlaero/phreaky level content, then it might be worth it. As is? No

Still, he is the only one consistently making these game so eh. He said in his blog that his new preview will be up the weekend of the 19th
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby fukae » Fri, 13Jul12 05:48

Stop making Madison the poster girl then maybe he'll get more fans.
fukae
sirens hunter

Postby cheese101 » Sat, 13Jul13 13:35

I like maddison though, reminds me of christina hendricks :P
and on a side note, he had a poll for which character people preferred, maddison ran away with it, so it is only logical to make her the poster girl - the one that people want
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby wagner » Sun, 13Jul14 02:06

cheese101 wrote:I like maddison though, reminds me of christina hendricks :P
and on a side note, he had a poll for which character people preferred, maddison ran away with it, so it is only logical to make her the poster girl - the one that people want

For reference, here are the results.
http://vote.sparklit.com/poll.spark/1137733
wagner
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Jul20 00:42

Site appears to be back fully. In the July 19th blog post he said his new game, Jennifer, will be available at the end of August. However given how spotty Chaotic has been with release dates in the past and the fact that he originally said Dec., my money would be on a mid Sept. release.

At any rate, I do enjoy his games so I'm glad he's got everything back to normal and working on a new game. Maddison was such a fantastic game so I'm really looking forward to Jennifer.

As for people hating on Maddison, grab a hateorade and realize you're in the minority according to the poll.
wagner wrote:For reference, here are the results.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Sat, 13Jul20 23:03

Brigma wrote:As for people hating on Maddison, grab a hateorade and realize you're in the minority according to the poll.
wagner wrote:For reference, here are the results.

Maddison is fine and all that. She isn't at all my favorite, but to each their own. I've got no problem with her being showcased if that's who he so chooses.

That being said, the value of polls is sketchy at the best of times. And their online brethren, well they're notorious even amongst their own kind. Using them as proof is highly suspect.

In the end, the argument is made mostly moot. After all, most of VDG's games feature someone new, with the cameos of 'old friends'. So a game here or there is bound to hit some you prefer and some you don't. Personally, I'd rather go take a tour of the lake with the boat rental girl and leave you all behind on shore.
redle
star of the reef

Return to Free sexy games