Redemption of the Crimson Empress 1(Solitaire/RPG/VN, Futa)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Redemption of the Crimson Empress 1(Solitaire/RPG/VN, Futa)

Postby oncardam2 » Wed, 13Jun26 00:43

Redemption of the Crimson Empress is a game that I put together with help from some talented 3D artist friends of mine.

Redemption of the Crimson Empress is a single player standalone adult game in the Japanese Futanari (hermaphrodite) style with aspects of solitaire, an rpg/sim, and a visual novel. It is built on the Renpy game platform and runs on Mac, Windows, and LInux.

You can always find the latest version at: http://hanafudafuta.blogspot.com

If you play it and like part 1, consider supporting our crowd funding effort for part 2. :)
http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

All suggestions and opinions are welcome.
oncardam2
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Redemption of the Crimson Empress 1(Solitaire/RPG/VN, Fu

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 13Jun27 01:32

Has this been tested on Mac? It launches the main menu, but upon game start it throws an uncaught exception.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 138, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 138, in python
File "game/GameState.rpy", line 52, in python
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'saver.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/xx/games/ROCE-R1.2-all/renpy/execution.py", line 288, in run
node.execute()
File "/Users/xx/games/ROCE-R1.2-all/renpy/ast.py", line 718, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/xx/games/ROCE-R1.2-all/renpy/python.py", line 1297, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 138, in <module>
$ gs.Save("start_story")
File "game/GameState.rpy", line 52, in Save
cPickle.dump(saver, open("saver.txt", "w"), 0)

Darwin-12.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.15.4.320
HanaFudaFuta 1.2
Last edited by Hoboy on Mon, 13Jul01 08:33, edited 1 time in total.
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby bartek_75 » Thu, 13Jun27 07:38

The game has potential.
Some observations:
Card game is too random, you can get high score or no points at all. Combos with a score of one does not count, the 5 points ones are important. And they are easily blocked.
I got the scene with cat smuggler twice, first i caught him, the second one he escaped.
There is not enough of content (maybe it was just me, i did not manage to pass any of the scenes, except for training and smuggler one) , the training gets repetitive.
Artwork is really good.

Regards
bartek_75
sirens hunter

Postby basino » Thu, 13Jun27 22:59

Great game. Card game is cool but as said before it needs to be less luck based. For next part would be cool to have some choice about what sex scenes will occur.
basino
sirens hunter

Postby oncardam2 » Fri, 13Jun28 09:36

Hoboy wrote:Has this been tested on Mac? It launches the main menu, but upon game start it throws an uncaught exception.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 138, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 138, in python
File "game/GameState.rpy", line 52, in python

The short answer is no. I have not tested this version on a mac. The offending line of code is a leave over from some debugging when save game was not working correctly. :(

It is actually not doing anything useful. Sorry, I will get a patch out in the next 24 hours.
oncardam2
sirens hunter

Postby oncardam2 » Fri, 13Jun28 11:21

@bartek_75
The card game is a bit random, but you would be surprised at how much a little practice can influence the outcome. In part 2, there will be spells and potions that will give you advantages in the game. There will be about 3 x the number of scenes in Part 2 and you will have a lot more control. People will be moving around the palace in their daily rhythms and you will be trying to gain influence. Some will be harder than others or will be impossible to start with. Some will be harder or easier depending on what they are doing at the time. As you gain influence, people will tell you things and the story will unfold.

@basino
The card game is kind of like a dice throw in a board game. Part 2 is structured so that you will not fail irretrievably on any one game and potions and spells can load things more in your favour.

In part 2, there will be sex scenes for all the major characters and you will be able to choose which one you encounter when. If we raise enough to commission additional art work, we will have multiple scenes per character with the option to select.

Thanks for the feedback. :)
oncardam2
sirens hunter

Postby oncardam2 » Sat, 13Jun29 11:57

Mac patch is available here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lom6z ... -Patch.zip

Unzip into the same folder as ROCE-1.2, overwriting any existing files.

Please let me know if there are any further problems. :)
oncardam2
sirens hunter

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 13Jul01 08:31

OK - got the game working on Mac (commenting out line 208 of the screens.rpy did it) and must say the graphics are very good. I understand it's futa but would have liked to be a man for ONE sex scene...oh well.
As previously stated the card game can get frustrating - over time it got easier as I developed a general strategy but it's still quite random. I got most of the scenes (never quite got to the flower) but am looking forward to act II where it isn't quite so random (I hope?)...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby oncardam2 » Wed, 13Jul17 08:40

Crowdfundingis now taking pledges if you are interested and there is a great article on the game over on affect3d.com.
I seem to be spending a lot of time and energy being an entrepreneur.
I will be glad when I can get back and concentrate on the game making though. :)
oncardam2
sirens hunter

Postby ianopolos » Fri, 13Aug02 10:24

Finished this game it was great but could have more scenes and characters.
It looks like game Magic the Gathering.
Cant wait for part 2
ianopolos
sirens hunter

Postby oncardam2 » Sat, 13Aug17 14:57

If you like the game so far, please help us out!

Our Crowd Funding bid has just 9 days left of its 45 day run and while over half way, we are still well short of our goal.

Why support us?

A great game need great art and that is where we are short on resources. We have some excellent artists lined up to do commissions for us.

What do you get?

For $10 we keep you in the loop, notifying you about our progress and giving you sneak peeks as things are done.

For $20, you will also get the Visual Novel version of Part 1. The Visual Novel has the dialog and the scenes of the game along with additional narrative to give it more context.

For $50, you will also get the Visual Novel of Part 2 when it is done.

For $100, you also get the version with built in cheats. Maybe you have played through the game once, but you never go to do X. The cheats allow you to select some of the random events and win any card game with the hand of your choice.

For $125, you get your name in the credits as a silver supporter as well as all of the above

For $250, you get you name in the credits as a gold supporter and the benefits under the silver level.

For $500, you get you name on the splash screen as the platinum sponsor and the benefits under the silver level.

Silver, Gold, and Platinum Sponsors also get priority consideration when it comes to suggestions and enhancements.

16 people have already gone for the $100 level, two for Silver and one for Gold, but even if you just want to give us $10, we would really appreciate it. If just one in ten of the people who downloaded the game this last week gave us $10, then we would be over the line.

Find us here: http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153
oncardam2
sirens hunter

Postby phinn » Thu, 13Aug22 21:08

really liked this game
phinn
great white shark

Postby oncardam2 » Tue, 13Aug27 10:09

Thanks everyone for your support. We made our funding goal and now we have too put in the hard yards to bring you part 2. :)
oncardam2
sirens hunter

Postby poisonedelf » Wed, 13Aug28 08:43

Congrats!
poisonedelf
Pilot fish

Postby oncardam2 » Fri, 13Oct25 11:02

While we made our base goal in the crowd funding, we did not get enough money for some of extras we wanted to do. We have decided to do a Premium version in addition to the standard version that the crowd funding paid for.

If you would like a say in what goes into the Premium version, take a look at the survey on http://HanaFudaFuta.blogspot.com.

If you complete the survey, you will go into the draw for a free copy of the Premium version when it is done.
oncardam2
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games