AGR Games

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

AGR Games

Postby Muze » Sun, 13Jun23 16:30

If anyone's interested in seeing all AGR Games in one place, or if you missed the earlier releases, go here:

http://www.agrgames.com/

In other news, two new games on the horizon. One is a collaboration, and the other will feature a real (hot) female ala Exposing Sexy Mina.
Muze
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: AGR Games

Postby benfinkel » Sun, 13Jun23 17:51

Great job! Love your games, can't wait for more.
benfinkel
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 13Jun23 18:02

Muze wrote:If anyone's interested in seeing all AGR Games in one place, or if you missed the earlier releases, go here:

http://www.agrgames.com/

In other news, two new games on the horizon. One is a collaboration, and the other will feature a real (hot) female ala Exposing Sexy Mina.

Thanks... I've just been trying the "prototype" again and the problems are much as before. Here's the few observations I managed to find before I gave up...

1. When it comes to the "instant replay" of making the nipple hard the locations of the hand and the cursor are not co-ordinated, so if I placed the cursor where I want the hand to be the hand misses the sweet spot by a mile and the "replay" starts over.
2. We are told very clearly that we don't need to click but that's exactly what we have to do to move from the "instant replay" to caressing both breasts. We're not told that so we inadvertently touch the wrong place and the replay starts over again.
3. When caressing both breasts we're only told "not too fast, not too slow" but there's no feedback from the prototype's responses to tell us when we're hitting the right rhythm. Some girls like it faster than others (in fact the same girl can prefer one or the other depending on mood, etc) but you can usually get a hint when you're doing it right from her reactions. In this case a) I don't know when I've found the right speed and b) I don't know how long I have to keep it up before I get a sign that I've got it right.

I haven't got any further because it's just too boring to keep trying different speeds for indeterminate amounts of time, all the time thinking that maybe if I'd continued for another 5 seconds... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 13Jun24 14:14

I have to say "Sex Mansion" is working very well now - a HUGE improvement since I last attempted to play it. Well done.

May we expect to see Part 2 any time soon?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Muze » Mon, 13Jun24 22:18

kessie8yl wrote:I have to say "Sex Mansion" is working very well now - a HUGE improvement since I last attempted to play it. Well done.

May we expect to see Part 2 any time soon?

Thanks, I'm holding off on Part 2 for a bit to focus on other upcoming releases. For a number of reasons I need a break from the concept of SSM gameplay.

As for Sex Babe Prototype, it was experimental but I'm no longer working on it. If I do create another game like that, I will work on making the controls better and just generally easier and hopefully not so frustrating lol. But honestly for now I'm going back to creating the types of games that received the most positive feedback in the past.
Muze
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 13Jun25 17:31

Thanks for the update Muze.

It's a pity about "Sex Mansion". Having sorted the problem of the game running so slowly there was some signs of it being a break from the ordinary, without being totally crazy. Having said that, it's going to be interesting to see what you've got in mind that will be better... No pressure or anything :lol:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby benfinkel » Thu, 13Jul04 03:04

Looking forward to your new stuff, particularly another "real girl" game!
benfinkel
Pilot fish

Postby Super » Tue, 13Aug27 02:25

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I can't think of a better place to ask. But I just got Sims 3 in the EA Humble Bundle, and figured I'd try my luck at making a vdategame using tlaero's editor and Sims 3 as the graphics, because why not. And I remembered that Larissa and Simone used the sims for their visuals, and that they both had threesomes. I probably wouldn't have a threesome in my first game, but I just figured for later on. Only I couldn't find any mods with that stuff for the sims, so I was just wondering how you managed to accomplish that? Is there a secret mod out there, or did you just trick us into think it was threesomes or what?

Also, while I'm here, if I could get a good suggestion for a nude mod, that'd be nice.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 13Aug27 23:27

Superawesomemans wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I can't think of a better place to ask. But I just got Sims 3 in the EA Humble Bundle, and figured I'd try my luck at making a vdategame using tlaero's editor and Sims 3 as the graphics, because why not. And I remembered that Larissa and Simone used the sims for their visuals, and that they both had threesomes. I probably wouldn't have a threesome in my first game, but I just figured for later on. Only I couldn't find any mods with that stuff for the sims, so I was just wondering how you managed to accomplish that? Is there a secret mod out there, or did you just trick us into think it was threesomes or what?

Also, while I'm here, if I could get a good suggestion for a nude mod, that'd be nice.

Maybe you should try the Projects board in the "Game Creators" section? They seem to be a helpful bunch. Just start a new thread and those who know will find you :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Franco » Wed, 13Aug28 00:55

Superawsomemans, There are Sims 3 mods for nudity, attaching genitals, etc., but until recently (March) none for sex. If you have played Sims 3 you will have seen that the actual sex act is never displayed; it always takes place under covers, under the water, or in a rabbit hole. You can, through a tedious posing process, create static sex scenes, even threesomes (or more). Now, there is a mod for creating video of visible sexual interactions between two characters. It is available on Sexy Sims 2 here: http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=173861.

You will need to join Sexy Sims 2 to see it. Joining is free, and if you want to do with your sims what it it sounds like, joining will be to your benefit to get all the mods. Even though the site is called Sexy Sims 2, it has Sims 3 mods too.

I haven't tried the sex mod, so can't vouch for it. Since this mod is limited to two sims, it looks like at this time to get the threesomes you want you will only be able to do it by creating static poses.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Wed, 13Aug28 06:38

Cool, Superawesome. If you have questions about AC or how to code in it, don't hesitate to ask.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Venom » Thu, 13Aug29 19:08

benfinkel wrote:Looking forward to your new stuff, particularly another "real girl" game!

+1 on that
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby MoonkeeBoy » Wed, 13Sep18 19:37

Any word on the release of the next "real girl" game??? They are by and far my FAVE!!! Not pushing, just curious! :)
MoonkeeBoy
sirens hunter

Postby Dragonmaestro » Thu, 13Sep19 17:47

Those AGR games aren't bad...

Keep it up !
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby donobijuan » Wed, 13Sep25 03:12

Muze, I posted on your site a while back but wanted to reiterate how much I like your games! Great job man!

I am still working on my own, wildly inspired by your efforts, hope to have something to show off soon.
donobijuan
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games