Emily: Sister Attraction

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Emily: Sister Attraction

Postby Arden » Thu, 16Mar10 15:16

Skelaturi wrote:
Arden wrote:To get back to the game lol, when playing EsA I am having issues with the images loading the first one will them all after that no. Only way around this ive found is to save after each image then reload. Any ideas on how to solve?

are you viewing them in the text field or the separate graphics side window? If text field try the window

I think the text field they appear right below the text and with Little ...... above them and below them. How would I try window?
Arden
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Mar10 16:37

Arden wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
Arden wrote:To get back to the game lol, when playing EsA I am having issues with the images loading the first one will them all after that no. Only way around this ive found is to save after each image then reload. Any ideas on how to solve?

are you viewing them in the text field or the separate graphics side window? If text field try the window

I think the text field they appear right below the text and with Little ...... above them and below them. How would I try window?

top row > window > show graphics or press ctrl + G.

edit: The readme file on the other hand you get with downloading ESA, recommends to turn that and the map off.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Arden » Fri, 16Mar11 03:50

Skelaturi wrote:
Arden wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

top row > window > show graphics or press ctrl + G.

edit: The readme file on the other hand you get with downloading ESA, recommends to turn that and the map off.

Thanks I tried what you were saying and it worked thanks for the help, and me being like most guys I do not reaad instruction files
Arden
sirens hunter

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 16Mar16 23:58

Arden wrote:Thanks I tried what you were saying and it worked thanks for the help, and me being like most guys I do not reaad instruction files

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner Arden. I did get your bug report about this and was investigating whether you were experiencing some kind of .NET issue. Glad it worked itself out :)
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby blhudspeth » Fri, 16Mar18 15:13

palmer_aif wrote:EDIT: The full game is now available.

So this is the first version of my first game. Due to several bugs and problems with Adrift 5 I've had to cut some planned interactivity in this version in order to get it out within a reasonable time frame. My hopes are that these problems will be fixed soon, at which point I'll start working on version 2.

Emily: Sister Attraction is a dialogue driven and linear game, with dynamic content and plenty of pictures. The story revolves around the increasingly passionate relationship between the player character and his sister Emily, as well as their love for each other. The game employs two main variables which in turn control the story: Intimacy Level and Daringness. Intimacy Level reflects how close the Player is with Emily and directly influences conversations and story, while daringness is required to enable certain commands in the game. These variables can be raised or lowered by performing certain actions or solving puzzles.

Although I and my beta testers have tried hard to squash all bugs, some may yet remain. Please try to overlook bugs and spelling mistakes should you find any. Bug reports and feedback are very welcome and can be provided on my site. Hope you enjoy it!

Download the game here:
http://palmeraif.weebly.com/games.html (Please direct any links to this URL)

Is there a way to get this game for mac users?
blhudspeth
Pilot fish

Postby Darkf0x » Fri, 16Mar18 18:24

blhudspeth wrote:
palmer_aif wrote:EDIT: The full game is now available.

So this is the first version of my first game. Due to several bugs and problems with Adrift 5 I've had to cut some planned interactivity in this version in order to get it out within a reasonable time frame. My hopes are that these problems will be fixed soon, at which point I'll start working on version 2.

Emily: Sister Attraction is a dialogue driven and linear game, with dynamic content and plenty of pictures. The story revolves around the increasingly passionate relationship between the player character and his sister Emily, as well as their love for each other. The game employs two main variables which in turn control the story: Intimacy Level and Daringness. Intimacy Level reflects how close the Player is with Emily and directly influences conversations and story, while daringness is required to enable certain commands in the game. These variables can be raised or lowered by performing certain actions or solving puzzles.

Although I and my beta testers have tried hard to squash all bugs, some may yet remain. Please try to overlook bugs and spelling mistakes should you find any. Bug reports and feedback are very welcome and can be provided on my site. Hope you enjoy it!

Download the game here:
http://palmeraif.weebly.com/games.html (Please direct any links to this URL)

Is there a way to get this game for mac users?

"ADRIFT Runner is the application used to play ADRIFT games. It currently runs on Windows, Mac, Linux and within Web browsers"

http://www.adrift.co/

Also, for mac you have specific adrift players also, but I dont know if they are any good.

EX : http://ccxvii.net/spatterlight/
Darkf0x
sirens hunter

Postby hardyhar » Sat, 16Mar19 20:13

For the life of me I can't figure out how to use the commands on the computer or cell phone...

Like "Surf the web", "Check e-mail", "Check Facebook"... or on the phone "Check text messages" "Call someone"...

I've tried typing all of these out, or just pressing 1, 2 3, etc... nothing works.

Any help is highly appreciated!

EDIT:
Nevermind! I restarted the game and just typing in 1,2, 3, etc. works now. Guess it was just a minor bug.
hardyhar
Pilot fish

Postby Rastaranx » Sun, 16Mar27 13:12

Hi,

I really liked the game :) Did you make any others?
Rastaranx
great white shark

Postby palmer_aif » Sun, 16Mar27 14:39

Rastaranx wrote:Hi,

I really liked the game :) Did you make any others?

Completed games are Emily: Sister Attraction and Episode 1 of PWU :)
Last edited by palmer_aif on Mon, 16Mar28 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby rabbie » Mon, 16Mar28 01:31

Might be worth putting the direct link here until your website issues are resolved, since this game should get some knock on extra attention after the release of the new game.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby palmer_aif » Mon, 16Mar28 12:28

rabbie wrote:Might be worth putting the direct link here until your website issues are resolved, since this game should get some knock on extra attention after the release of the new game.

Thank you for the suggestion Rabbie! I've updated the main post to instead point to the direct download.

Here it is again: http://www.megafileupload.com/9b9D/Emil ... v1.0.1.rar
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Mon, 16Mar28 22:12

I hate to be one of those people who nags but, seeing as this is almost 3 years old now, can you give us any idea as to when you think we can expect to see Part 2? :)
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Mar29 09:07

kessie8dn wrote:I hate to be one of those people who nags but, seeing as this is almost 3 years old now, can you give us any idea as to when you think we can expect to see Part 2? :)

Palmer's working on a sequel called Emily: Homecoming that takes place in Paris. I recall seeing a post somewhere where Palmer mentioned a target time of sometime late this year?? Palmer- feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the date. It's just that Emily: SA really stands on its own compared to BBen's and GoblinBoy's best works. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Tue, 16Mar29 12:48

muttdoggy wrote:Palmer's working on a sequel called Emily: Homecoming that takes place in Paris.

Small correction:it starts in Paris but the characters return to the USA for the most part of the game. Homecoming.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby RedFoot » Mon, 16Apr25 00:37

Who is the model that is used to portray Emily?

Does anyone else have a problem using the hack at the start of the game to show all pictures at once? It shows me only one or two pictures and then the others don't load.

Thanks in advance and great game, can't wait for the sequel!
RedFoot
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games