Emily: Sister Attraction

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Demo release: Emily - Sister attraction

Postby Greebo » Sat, 13Jun15 12:25

palmer_aif, this little contretemps might inform your thinking about what material may be suitable for posting on this site. Unfortunately it brought about the departure of ILSWriter from the lagoon despite the fact that underage and/or sibling sex has never figured in her* output, although she* is still producing good quality interactive graphic stories on the web at illustratedlovestories.com

(* I believe ILSWriter is female although I'm open to correction on that)
Last edited by Greebo on Sat, 13Jun15 12:44, edited 1 time in total.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby montyx » Sat, 13Jun15 12:39

Dole wrote:Can anybody tell me to get out the paper ball from the bathroom door so I can peek.

Aso how I can reach intimacy level of 3.

Lower intimacy level

pull panties
pull up shirt

open desk drawer
take tweezers
n
take paper ball

that's all what I know, but how can I peek inside? honestly I can peek inside, but the result is only a text but a picture.

Also how is possible to pull up shirt and pull panties w/o to be caught?

And how is possible to step forward after Emily has woken up and went to the shower?
My last question: Is this possible to send photos to the contest and the friend?
montyx
sirens hunter

Postby palmer_aif » Sat, 13Jun15 13:24

Greebo wrote:palmer_aif, this little contretemps might inform your thinking about what material may be suitable for posting on this site. Unfortunately it brought about the departure of ILSWriter from the lagoon despite the fact that underage and/or sibling sex has never figured in her* output, although she* is still producing good quality interactive graphic stories on the web at illustratedlovestories.com

I have no idea what your referring to, as the game and readme clearly states all images are of a model that's over 18 (which is very famous). In fact she's 21 in most of the pictures used. How on earth you missed that is beyond me, it's the first thing that pops up when you start the game.
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sat, 13Jun15 13:26

Dole wrote:Can anybody tell me to get out the paper ball from the bathroom door so I can peek.

Aso how I can reach intimacy level of 3.

Lower intimacy level

pull panties
pull up shirt

Intimacy level 1 - talk to Emily, hug Emily
Intimacy level 2 - watch movie with Emily, hug Emily
Intimacy level 3 - turn off lights, wait until her ass is exposed, turn lights on

In order to pull panties and/or pull up shirt you need to be aroused enough so masturbate a little bit.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sat, 13Jun15 13:48

palmer_aif wrote:I have no idea what your referring to, as the game and readme clearly states all images are of a model that's over 18 (which is very famous). In fact she's 21 in most of the pictures used. How on earth you missed that is beyond me, it's the first thing that pops up when you start the game.

My apologies if I got things wrong, I have not actually viewed the game -- it was redle's comments in particular that prompted me to post, together with the implied incest of your title.
Last edited by Greebo on Sat, 13Jun15 14:15, edited 1 time in total.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 13Jun15 13:49

Greebo wrote:palmer_aif, this little contretemps might inform your thinking about what material may be suitable for posting on this site. Unfortunately it brought about the departure of ILSWriter from the lagoon despite the fact that underage and/or sibling sex has never figured in her* output, although she* is still producing good quality interactive graphic stories on the web at illustratedlovestories.com

Greebo I'm with you. Running off ILSWriter (also believed to female) from this forum rates right up there with Arnulf's death.

The AGE debates on this forum in recent years have always confused me. A number (14, 16, whatever) is taboo, but teen behavior when the number is 18+ IS acceptable??? The last LOP game (name escaped me) I tried to play was about two college friends where the guy was wanting to turn things sexual. Everything about their behavior and attitudes were pubescent - immersion factor -0-.

Everyone is scared to death of a "law". Makes me wonder how many years did VC Andrews spend in jail for the "Flowers in the Attic" series? I am pushing 60, but when I played this game, I was 16 again. It's fiction for Pete's sake.

But I also understand this is Shark's house and we should all abide by his direction.

Palmer I though your demo was Excellent!

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sat, 13Jun15 13:53

I have not free time enough to play the entire game. Are there pictures or descriptions that are contrary to the lagoon rules?
shark
Site Admin

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 13Jun15 13:59

palmer_aif wrote:I'm not quite clear on the rules of this forum, but as I've seen games posted here by Goblinboy (who has this theme in a lot of his games), I assumed it was okay.

Themes, yes. Ages, no. In the original version of Camping Trip, both Becky and Melissa were underage. It provoked a lot of discussion on aifarchive, and GB ended up releasing new versions that removed any references to their ages. Since then he's steered clear of that particular can of worms. If you've played SD3 you'll notice that he never mentions the ages of any of the characters. Likewise, in Meteor it's clear that Jenny is a high school senior, and jailbait Ashlee turns out to be an adult.

That said, the rules of this forum only prohibit images.
Last edited by ExLibris on Sat, 13Jun15 14:15, edited 1 time in total.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Frayne » Sat, 13Jun15 14:10

I'm having trouble talking to Emily about the contest. I used the computer so the subject is known, but apparently the word contest is not known. This is probably because i didn't use the exact right frase.
Frayne
sirens hunter

Postby palmer_aif » Sat, 13Jun15 14:30

shark wrote:I have not free time enough to play the entire game. Are there pictures or descriptions that are contrary to the lagoon rules?

Descriptions? The characters in this AIF are siblings, 14 and 16 years old in the demo. I havn't seen any rules on this though but If you feel this violates the rules, feel free to delete the thread. The pictures are of a model that's over 21, like I've said about 10 times now :)
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby palmer_aif » Sat, 13Jun15 14:40

ExLibris wrote:
palmer_aif wrote:I'm not quite clear on the rules of this forum, but as I've seen games posted here by Goblinboy (who has this theme in a lot of his games), I assumed it was okay.

Themes, yes. Ages, no. In the original version of Camping Trip, both Becky and Melissa were underage. It provoked a lot of discussion on aifarchive, and GB ended up releasing new versions that removed any references to their ages. Since then he's steered clear of that particular can of worms. If you've played SD3 you'll notice that he never mentions the ages of any of the characters. Likewise, in Meteor it's clear that Jenny is a high school senior, and jailbait Ashlee turns out to be an adult.

That said, the rules of this forum only prohibit images.

SD1, SD2, SD3 were all underage when I played them, perhaps this was later changed?

I've also seen links to Christopher Cole's games on this forum, including at least Windy Lake. But again, I have no problem with the admins deleting this thread if they feel any rules have been violated.
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 13Jun15 14:57

palmer_aif wrote:I've also seen links to Christopher Cole's games on this forum, including at least Windy Lake. But again, I have no problem with the admins deleting this thread if they feel any rules have been violated.

Chris even succumbed to the age debate. D/L CWL from his site NOW and the ages are higher than the original.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sat, 13Jun15 15:16

palmer_aif wrote:
SD1, SD2, SD3 were all underage when I played them, perhaps this was later changed?

I've also seen links to Christopher Cole's games on this forum, including at least Windy Lake. But again, I have no problem with the admins deleting this thread if they feel any rules have been violated.

These are the rules of the lagoon (in what your game is concerned):

1 - Respect of legality
The following content is prohibited:
- Images featuring models under 18 years old
- Images portraying bestiality
- Images and other media, which could discriminate against nationality,race, sex, sexual orientation, religious creed, or mental/physical handicaps of individual persons or groups.

Emily - Sister Attraction game (as it is now) is fully within the set boundaries.

Except for some concerns about the site host or something like it, what would explain the rules, this discussion is just nonsense.
An AIF game is design for adult audience who should be able to understand the difference between what is real and what is fiction, between what takes place in our real physical world and what exists only in our minds, in our fantasy.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby palmer_aif » Sat, 13Jun15 15:21

Mimailia wrote:
palmer_aif wrote:I've also seen links to Christopher Cole's games on this forum, including at least Windy Lake. But again, I have no problem with the admins deleting this thread if they feel any rules have been violated.

Chris even succumbed to the age debate. D/L CWL from his site NOW and the ages are higher than the original.

M

Wow, that surprises me. I'm also a bit surprised a fictional story involving teenagers, who obviously love each other and enjoys experimenting, would cause the focus to be shifted from what I had originally intended (conversations, graphics, difficulty etc) with the demo to a debate on a whole other issue. Perhaps I should change every instance of Emily's age to something like "teenager" or something. Emily is pretty naive though (though less so than her brother first realizes, which becomes clear later on) and that's kinda the point with the character. I suppose I'll have to review the content and decide how to proceed later on.
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby weewangwang » Sat, 13Jun15 15:22

hi Palmer,
Really appreciate for your first game.
However, as i cannot access the depositfile in my country, wonder can you post it at other file sharing medium ? Such as rapidgator, uploadfile and etc.
Thanks a lot
weewangwang
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games