Emily: Sister Attraction

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Emily: Sister Attraction

Postby muttdoggy » Mon, 16Apr25 04:53

RedFoot wrote:Who is the model that is used to portray Emily?

Does anyone else have a problem using the hack at the start of the game to show all pictures at once? It shows me only one or two pictures and then the others don't load.

Thanks in advance and great game, can't wait for the sequel!

Model is Elle B. Here's a set! http://peachy18.com/t/elle-b-volkovmet-art-169270.aspx [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

As to the hack, after you input "60b11n80yp15c0m3b4ck" when you are first able to enter a command, it goes into picture mode where you can select a scene by entering a number from 1-9. It shows the pictures from that scene then you have to enter 1 to return to the scene selector. Press a different number to see another scene. Repeat as desired.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby KingsRaiden » Mon, 16Apr25 10:18

muttdoggy wrote:

Does anyone else have a problem using the hack at the start of the game to show all pictures at once? It shows me only one or two pictures and then the others don't load.

As to the hack, after you input "60b11n80yp15c0m3b4ck" when you are first able to enter a command, it goes into picture mode where you can select a scene by entering a number from 1-9. It shows the pictures from that scene then you have to enter 1 to return to the scene selector. Press a different number to see another scene. Repeat as desired.

I've seen this too

It's not a problem with the picture mode and moving around, its that with v1.0.1 that when you enter picture mode they do not load. You get the ellipses for pressing start, but they just appear one after the other. If a picture loads for a specific scene you get the first one picture only, then nothing else shows.

I had this problem when I first played after the game came out, though I enjoyed the game and playing it so didn't really care about the pictures. Wasn't sure if this ever had something to do with multiple Adrift installs since I do get a warning when loading the game about "This file is a later version than the software. It is advisable that you upgrade to ensure it runs properly."
KingsRaiden
great white shark

Postby Dainyl » Mon, 16Apr25 12:13

There was a bug in another ADRIFT game (Working Man) where pictures would stop loading if you pasted text into the input. Are you using copy/paste to enter the code or typing it manually?
Dainyl
great white shark

Postby RedFoot » Mon, 16Apr25 17:52

Typing it manually seemed to work. Thanks a lot, guys.

Do you happen to know also the name of the Nadja model?

Nevermind, it's Natasha P
RedFoot
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Apr25 18:46

RedFoot wrote:Typing it manually seemed to work. Thanks a lot, guys.

Do you happen to know also the name of the Nadja model?

Nevermind, it's Natasha P

Victoria = Grace C, Amy I forgot once more. Saying, just in case you were wondering.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Eclipse » Mon, 16May16 20:45

Just wanted to drop in and say that the world desperately needs more games like this. Hurry up on the next one please [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Eclipse
sirens hunter

Postby Köpi » Tue, 16May17 20:48

He published another game. Unfortunately not an AIF game.

The new game is really not bad. But i really love AIF games and there aren't many active writers.

You can find his game here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3741
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Eclipse » Tue, 16May17 21:44

Aww that's pretty disappointing. AIF is still the best way to go in my opinion.
Eclipse
sirens hunter

Postby pipboy » Wed, 16May18 00:33

Eclipse wrote:Aww that's pretty disappointing. AIF is still the best way to go in my opinion.

He's still developing the sequel game to Emily: Sister Attraction though, it's aif and its name is Emily: Homecoming
pipboy
sirens hunter

Postby Netsabeth » Thu, 16Dec01 09:12

Hi everybody,

i can't remove my boxershorts at anytime the firts night. I've tried by following the walkthrought but it didn't work even if i spam the instruction. Always replying me that's it's not the moment. I don't understand how you do it....

Can you help me?

Thanks
bye
Netsabeth
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 16Dec01 17:45

Netsabeth wrote:Hi everybody,

i can't remove my boxershorts at anytime the firts night. I've tried by following the walkthrought but it didn't work even if i spam the instruction. Always replying me that's it's not the moment. I don't understand how you do it....

Can you help me?

Thanks
bye

If I remember it correctly you need to reach a certain level of arousal before you can do that. Try to rub your 'tool' a couple of times before trying to remove your boxers.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Netsabeth » Sun, 16Dec04 06:57

Dolphin-BR wrote:

Can you help me?

Thanks
bye

If I remember it correctly you need to reach a certain level of arousal before you can do that. Try to rub your 'tool' a couple of times before trying to remove your boxers.

Hi, thanks for the help.

I'll try it but i didn't know there was a arousal level...

Bye
Netsabeth
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Dec04 21:36

Netsabeth wrote:
Dolphin-BR wrote:

Can you help me?

Thanks
bye

Hi, thanks for the help.

Bye

It's called intimacy, and it's needed for further levels with Emily. The other stat is daring, the higher that gets the more you dare to do.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Netsabeth » Mon, 16Dec05 08:43

Skelaturi wrote:
Netsabeth wrote:
Dolphin-BR wrote:

Can you help me?

Thanks
bye

Hi, thanks for the help.

Bye

It's called intimacy, and it's needed for further levels with Emily. The other stat is daring, the higher that gets the more you dare to do.

Hi,
thanks for the info, but i already know these values. They are written in the bottom bar of ADrift and well explained in the walkthrough.
In the other hand, I don't remember that playing with my "tool" increased a value allowing me to remove my boxer the first night.
I'll try and see.
Thanks
Bye
Netsabeth
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games