Ass Effect ( an RPG maker game )

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Ass Effect ( an RPG maker game )

Postby Alx » Sat, 13May11 19:48

found this neat free game yesterday night, wanted to share the link of the official website
only played episode 1 so far, not the greatest story, but dumb fun with RPG maker and Mass effect^^

http://asseffectreloaded.blogspot.de/
Alx
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: Ass Effect ( an RPG maker game )

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13May11 20:47

I don't seem to be able to get the download to work - just links to a page with the Episode button on it...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby ihutch » Sat, 13May11 20:49

lol as much as i would like to ....

I dont think i want to spoil my view of the ME universe ;) .... tough i accept ass effect as tongue n cheek humour for me.

ME3 endings did enough already .... but I did wonder about EDI ... as she did seem more human and well the green ending .... does that mean her and joker could make babies ???

If so I would love to see how that works ;) and if not well I would still like to see how they found enjoy forms of pleasure as a couple ;) unless it was on emotional and mental stimuli ?
ihutch
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Sat, 13May11 20:51

kessie8yl wrote:I don't seem to be able to get the download to work - just links to a page with the Episode button on it...

The orange hyper link above the image that says Episode I or II , took me to a new page

with links for episode 1 (I wont post direct links)

Uploaded.net: Click here v.1.13 (318.5 MB)

Mega: Click here v.1.13 (318.5 MB)

Dropbox: Click here v.1.13 (318.5 MB)

Rapidshare: Click here v.1.13 (318.5 MB)
ihutch
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 13May12 00:00

ihutch wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:I don't seem to be able to get the download to work - just links to a page with the Episode button on it...

The orange hyper link above the image that says Episode I or II , took me to a new page

Yes what I thought was a button was just a.. well I don't know wtf it's there for actually... Anyway, having waited an age for it to download via Rapidshare (an oxymoron if ever there was one) the unpack abended so I've given up on the idea.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby ihutch » Sun, 13May12 07:45

kessie8yl wrote:
ihutch wrote:

Yes what I thought was a button was just a.. well I don't know wtf it's there for actually... Anyway, having waited an age for it to download via Rapidshare (an oxymoron if ever there was one) the unpack abended so I've given up on the idea.

well the webmaster on that site clearly does not know how to replace a button with an image and attach a URL link to the image... and the Onclick event
ihutch
great white shark

Postby Marine » Thu, 13May23 08:05

ihutch wrote: ... I dont think i want to spoil my view of the ME universe ;) .... tough i accept ass effect as tongue n cheek humour for me.

Agree.
Finished "Episode I" even though it was .... somewhat annoying exploiting ME characters like that.
Also, could not get the Episode II to work. Maybe it was to the best :) Deleting the game.
Marine
Pilot fish

Postby anggus » Thu, 13May23 14:53

I think it's worth giving it a try. Episode 1 kinda sucked but episode II was significantly better in all respects.
anggus
great white shark

Postby caravaggio » Thu, 13May23 16:53

Lol, I found it pretty funny .. I have issues against the trans-asari but humans were hot!
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby marc110 » Sun, 13Jun30 09:28

[quote="anggus"]I think it's worth giving it a try. Episode 1 kinda sucked but episode II was significantly better in all respects.[/quote

upload some screenshots
marc110
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Thu, 13Jul04 02:05

Final build for the 3rd game should have come out by now, so I checked the site and apparently the creator of the series might be getting sued. There isn't any more information but I'd say it's likely Bioware and prob more of a cease and desist instead of a full suit. I'm sure the games infringe on a trademark or two of theirs.

Anyway if you were planning on trying these games I'd do it soon, may not be around much longer.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby virginoflust » Sun, 13Aug25 06:53

Alx wrote:found this neat free game yesterday night, wanted to share the link of the official website
only played episode 1 so far, not the greatest story, but dumb fun with RPG maker and Mass effect^^

http://asseffectreloaded.blogspot.de/

Cool!
virginoflust
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby thawk2048 » Fri, 13Oct11 08:34

Brigma wrote:Final build for the 3rd game should have come out by now, so I checked the site and apparently the creator of the series might be getting sued. There isn't any more information but I'd say it's likely Bioware and prob more of a cease and desist instead of a full suit. I'm sure the games infringe on a trademark or two of theirs.

Anyway if you were planning on trying these games I'd do it soon, may not be around much longer.

If I were the creator, I wouldn't worry too much. What he's doing most definitely falls under the parody/fair use exception to copyright law. BioWare, EA, and their ilk have no chance of doing anything whatsoever to this guy outside of pestering him.
thawk2048
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Fri, 13Oct11 11:16

thawk2048 wrote:If I were the creator, I wouldn't worry too much. What he's doing most definitely falls under the parody/fair use exception to copyright law. BioWare, EA, and their ilk have no chance of doing anything whatsoever to this guy outside of pestering him.

I agree but EA has enough money drag him through court on a losing case till he's broke.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby kaliyo » Sun, 13Oct13 07:20

The creator of Ass Effect here.

Everythings fine with EA now but it was quite frightening.
Oh god, Ass Effect Episode 1 is quite embarassing for me, it was
my first attempt with RPG Maker and i just want to forget it. ;)

Right now i'm working on a new project which i've introduced
via Offbeatr. Got a nice funding and it will be freaking huge and
awesome. Roundscape: Adorevia. The Ass Effect Games will be
like crappy minigames compared to it.

You can check it out here: http://www.roundscape-adorevia.com/
kaliyo
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games