RKShooter

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

RKShooter

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 13May10 19:38

Does any one know if he is working on "hot tub 3" the story after the strip club? Been a long time since seen any of his work [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Re: RKShooter

Postby Greebo » Fri, 13May10 20:13

I expect he does! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

(I don't, by the way, despite the fact that I sometimes beta for him. He did add a few frames to Milly Episode 40 a short time ago.)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 13May10 20:20

Awesome, hope he releases a continued story, kinda ended and was left open for a continuation. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Added: Noticed you added more onto your comment after i had posted. Cool, so he is still working on stuff. Will have to check out these new frames on Milly. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Greebo » Fri, 13May10 20:28

I'm pretty sure he's got ideas for taking Milly on further, and I believe he has plans to take Beth further in her little adventure, but he is extremely busy with his own business as well as wanting time with his family as a priority over his hobby.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 13May10 20:57

Nah that is fair enough, we all have lives and work outside of the internet. Was just wondering if he was still make the novels. I have my answer, so i know there will be eventually a continued story. Do not really care how long it takes to come out, you make is seem like i wanted it yesterday [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] , which is not the case, just that havent seen much added content in the Contributions section these days and was wondering if anyone was still doing these novels, but i liked RKShooters the best (sorry to the other creators) [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Return to Free sexy games