Something's in the Air

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Something's in the Air

Postby blaman » Wed, 13May08 22:05

The models are amazing! Faces, lighting, skin tones - easil the best work I've seen in visual dates!

How many endings are in the game as of now? I got to 20 and just can't get any more :(
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby jerenyg » Wed, 13May08 22:14

I didn't expected this at all. I'm like a kid on christmas. Downloading atm. Thank you.
jerenyg
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby ArianeB » Wed, 13May08 22:45

blaman wrote:The models are amazing! Faces, lighting, skin tones - easil the best work I've seen in visual dates!

How many endings are in the game as of now? I got to 20 and just can't get any more :(

There are indeed 40: 11 involving Ariane, 19 involving Rachel, 1 involving Stacy, 3 involving Wendy, 2 involving Bonnie, 1 involving Veronica, and 3 involving Paula. At least 4 of these endings are only reachable by picking different prequel settings in the Options screen.
ArianeB
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 13May08 22:50

This is fantastic - been following the blog and I did wonder if you kept an eye on the Lagoon.

Sad thing is that Arnulf is not around to see it - with his homages to the original date, he would have loved this.

Just had a brief explore and enjoyed - must remember to do our bit and look for any errors or bugs - and not get carried away with all the pretty ladies.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby blaman » Wed, 13May08 22:55

ArianeB wrote:
blaman wrote:The models are amazing! Faces, lighting, skin tones - easil the best work I've seen in visual dates!

There are indeed 40: 11 involving Ariane, 19 involving Rachel, 1 involving Stacy, 3 involving Wendy, 2 involving Bonnie, 1 involving Veronica, and 3 involving Paula. At least 4 of these endings are only reachable by picking different prequel settings in the Options screen.

Wow!

Played a bit more, got 29 so far including the... ummm SITA one :)
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby ArianeB » Wed, 13May08 23:02

NapoleonSolo wrote:Downloaded and playing. I am so impressed that there is a version for Macs. Thank you very much. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Glad to hear the Mac version works. I don't have a Mac, and had to rely on the Renpy distribution tool to make a Mac version. I should have a Linux version and hopefully (if I can figure out how to get it to work) an Android version.

iOS is too anal of an operating system, and Apple does not allow any kind of nudity in their approved apps, so no iPad version :(
ArianeB
great white shark

Postby sylakone2 » Wed, 13May08 23:29

ArianeB wrote:Hi All!

As expected there is interest in my game on this forum. :crazy:

Anyways, in a likely futile attempt to keep a mad rush happening and destabilizing the download server, I decided to try a load experiment. The good news for you guys (at least the ones that see this post in the next couple of days) is you get to download the current beta version of the game, hopefully before the servers get overloaded.

Here's the link: http://arianeb.com/sita/somethingbeta.htm

I'll be monitoring this thread if you have any issues. (this is a beta test after all) As far as I can tell this is ready to be the final version, but I assume people will find bugs, spelling/grammar mistakes, better ideas on some plots, so I will no doubt release a corrected final version later in the summer.

If the link does not work, it means either 1) emergency shut down due to server load, 2) serious bug found needing patching, or 3) the download page at http://arianeb.com/sita is now live.

Enjoy!

Hey Ariane

Thank you heaps and heaps I've been looking forward to your next game since its conception.

You are the reason I am building my own game.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby blaman » Wed, 13May08 23:36

ArianeB wrote:iOS is too anal of an operating system, and Apple does not allow any kind of nudity in their approved apps, so no iPad version :(

In theory you could do it using HTML5 and a website but you'd have to be dealing with cookies again... :/
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Thu, 13May09 00:49

So, has anyone found any sex scenes? Or are there any?

Still haven't found any bugs.

But as for the ariane/rachael story, well, if you had the sleepover I think they should mention it more. Just seems like an odd thing for them to be all ok about :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Stinky » Thu, 13May09 01:23

Thanks Ariane! You're awesome! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Stinky
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 13May09 01:34

A minor gripe - The dinosaur game is pretty hard for those of us with less than perfect colour vision... Had to resort to a lot of blind clicking which took "forever" :)

Thankfully there's no time limit or I would have been real mad :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Wolfschadowe » Thu, 13May09 01:35

I've been looking forward to this for years. Definitely the start of the genre. Thanks Ariane!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby wagner » Thu, 13May09 02:28

ArianeB wrote:iOS is too anal of an operating system, and Apple does not allow any kind of nudity in their approved apps, so no iPad version :(

Don't they have something in their rules against 3rd party frameworks (like Python/RenPy) too? I thought that was their justification for disallowing Flash.
wagner
great white shark

Postby ArianeB » Thu, 13May09 02:36

kessie8yl wrote:A minor gripe - The dinosaur game is pretty hard for those of us with less than perfect colour vision... Had to resort to a lot of blind clicking which took "forever" :)

Thankfully there's no time limit or I would have been real mad :)

It is hard for non-color blind people as well, as the dinos and the leaves are both green. It is hard for me to judge how hard it is since I know where they are all hidden. I might have to make it a little easier for the final version.
ArianeB
great white shark

Postby Shepard » Thu, 13May09 02:48

That's what I call a birthday present! Thanks! :D
Shepard
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games