Looking 4 Love by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Looking 4 Love by lessonofpassion

Postby leonizer » Mon, 13Apr15 13:11

Proud to present our latest dating sim: Looking 4 Love.

- 2 arousing girls to date - Hanna and Tina
- brand new dating system
- interactive and stat related sex scenes
- character stat building
- 5 game endings

Let us know what do you think about it.
You can play it here: http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... 204%20Love
leonizer
lagoon predator

Re: Looking 4 Love by lessonofpassion

Postby t1nm@n » Mon, 13Apr15 15:57

Hi. Interesting game, will be back after playing some more. For now 2 things;

1. I might have missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any info on how many days you have to play.
2. Seems like Hannah has a bug, where you can't go directly to make out because the game doesn't recognize you bought the golden necklace. Going to date, then make out works fine.
t1nm@n
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Agrippa » Mon, 13Apr15 17:33

Hello t1nm@an, about the 50 days limit, you are right, I can't seem to find it anywhere, but the golden necklace can be given to Hannah: it's one of the possible interactions in her date (it may be weird that you can't give it to her in the "give" menu", but it's working as intended, to quote the great developers of yore). Looking forward to your further feedback.
Agrippa
great white shark

Postby Super » Mon, 13Apr15 18:10

So I kept on trying to get to the end with Tina, but every time I took her on a "make out", it subtracted double. For instance, If I had 90 dollars, I should have had 10 dollars after I took her on the date. Instead, I ended up with -70. This meant I needed to spend a few days getting enough money again to take her out on a date, which didn't help much with the time limit. I ended up with 1800 points, and using the Golden Dildo on her, but didn't get to have sex as that was my last day. May want to look into that, as it's a pretty serious bug that cheated me out of the ending :(

Also, I'm just going to say, it seems weird that, when you do the titjob and golden dildo, she says she wants your cock in her, but if you don't have 2000 points she just says "Let's not" all of a sudden.

but otherwise, pretty good game. I only got Ending 1, the failure ending, because of that bug, lol. I'm guessing there's at least one ending each for both girls... but is there, like, some super ending with both, or do they both just have one, or will we have to wait for someone to find all 5 endings? :O

But yeah, pretty good, lol
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Agrippa » Mon, 13Apr15 19:12

Sorry to hear that, Superawesomemans, I can assure you that we have done some pretty thorugh testing on the game and that issue never came up (I have been trying to replicate this bug to no avail). I can only think that maybe you clicked on the date button instead of the make out--you need $80 for the taxi if you go directly to the make out scene, but if you go on a date it's $150, and if you make out from the date, it will add the $80 to the previously spent $150, for a total of $230. No free sex scenes, I am afraid (no, that's not social commentary--unless it's the right kind of social commentary, then, run with it).
Agrippa
great white shark

Postby ihutch » Mon, 13Apr15 19:29

I love this game .....

Great Practice Date Sim ... style for practicing time management etc for LOP gold game Living with Britney / Outcast academy Naughty Girls

I do wonder why does Tina get the "help clean tables" which is a +2 to relationship and the total relationship gain from Gifts is +135
Compare this to Hanna who has nothing like "clean store" and total relationship gain from gifts is +70?
It makes the game seem biased
ihutch
great white shark

Postby katakana132 » Mon, 13Apr15 19:57

Fun game, could use some info on what items/tasks do but it is fun and well made. Failing to focus on 1 girl, then focusing on 1 girl at a time has allowed me to find 3 endings so far. With only 50 days, I don't know how you could date both or get much done.

Looking forward to a walkthrough.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby katakana132 » Mon, 13Apr15 19:59

"So I kept on trying to get to the end with Tina, but every time I took her on a "make out", it subtracted double. For instance, If I had 90 dollars, I should have had 10 dollars after I took her on the date. Instead, I ended up with -70. "

I had the same problem, but it didn't happen until the last 2-3 times I banged Tina.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby gamebp » Tue, 13Apr16 00:18

is this a final release ?
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby JellyBelly » Tue, 13Apr16 00:20

ihutch wrote:I love this game .....

Great Practice Date Sim ... style for practicing time management etc for LOP gold game Living with Britney / Outcast academy Naughty Girls

I do wonder why does Tina get the "help clean tables" which is a +2 to relationship and the total relationship gain from Gifts is +135
Compare this to Hanna who has nothing like "clean store" and total relationship gain from gifts is +70?
It makes the game seem biased

You have a paint Hanna's portrait option in the park and you can give that to her as a gift for quite a bit of points iirc.
JellyBelly
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby FedoraMan » Tue, 13Apr16 01:53

Ok, I'm blind. Where does one go to write the poem for Tina?

Edit: Ok, now it's switched to "Help her clean the tables". I swear the requirements for dating her used to say "write her a poem".

What? I am NOT crazy!
FedoraMan
great white shark

Postby gamebp » Tue, 13Apr16 02:59

in the library you need > 100
Last edited by gamebp on Tue, 13Apr16 04:18, edited 1 time in total.
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby NewGuy » Tue, 13Apr16 03:39

FedoraMan wrote:Ok, I'm blind. Where does one go to write the poem for Tina?

Edit: Ok, now it's switched to "Help her clean the tables". I swear the requirements for dating her used to say "write her a poem".

The place to write the poem is in the Library, but I am fairly certain it isn't given as an option until after you go on a date with her at least once.

To date Tina, you have to clean the tables 5x. Then, once you've dated her, you can visit the library to work on a poem for her; the poem is a requirement to make out with her.

Has anyone figured out endings 2 or 5? Or could the creator give us a hint? The first, third, and fourth endings are fairly straightforward to get; 3 v. 4 just depends on which girl has a higher relationship value at the end.
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby FedoraMan » Tue, 13Apr16 03:47

I'm not sure what the "magic number" is, but it appears that the difference between the girl-specific "bad" endings and girl-specific "good" endings is either a certain relationship point threshold OR completing a certain action. Haven't tested it, but I've gotten each "good" ending with
2500 relationship points and successfully having anal sex with the girl

I assume the bad ending happens either if you don't get a high enough total
maybe 2000, the amount needed for sex?
or if
you don't have sex, maybe?
FedoraMan
great white shark

Postby gamebp » Tue, 13Apr16 04:21

The button to make the painting should be disabled when the painting is done.
gamebp
star of the reef

Next

Return to Free sexy games