Looking 4 Love by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Looking 4 Love by lessonofpassion

Postby bartek_75 » Wed, 13Apr17 11:59

NewGuy wrote:
crossy wrote:Also to the rest of the lagooners, I seem to get Endings 2,3, and 5 but have never gotten 4.
For me 2, was failed to get a girl high enough
3 was hannah
5 was Tina
Not sure what 4 even though you guys have said 4 is tina maybe i am doing something different.

Ending 4 requirements, to the best of my knowledge:
Tina, but without her relationship stat being too high. I know if she is over 4100 you get ending 5, and if she is under 2500 you get ending 4. Not sure exactly where in the middle the trigger is.

Endings:
1. not enough point with any of girls - Bad
2. Hannah points to low 1000 - 2000 (no sex) - Bad
3. Hannah points >2000 (sex + anal) - Good
4. Tina points too low 1000 - 2000 (no sex) - Bad
5. Tina points > 2000 (sex + anal) - Good
bartek_75
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby abx68 » Wed, 13Apr17 14:56

bartek_75 wrote:Endings:

I rose Hannah to 4700 : she still says she can't stay.
Same with Tina (raise until 3000 something) who says that I can't stay
Any other option beyond this ?
Thx
abx68
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 13Apr17 22:56

corruptitaly37 wrote:In the makeout scene with Hanna I can't make the meter move no matter what I try. Anyone else have this problem? Any general advice on how to make the meter go up?

See my earlier post to Leo - someone also responded to it.. That should answer your question I think.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby prayForPlague » Fri, 13Apr19 21:13

I enjoyed this game. One thing that I am not sure is working right is during parts of the game where you have to follow the hand with your mouse. It seems like that is what you are supposed to do, but you can just click down and move the mouse anywhere and the bar fills up anyway. I am not sure if that is intended, but I hope I explained that right.
prayForPlague
great white shark

Postby sydaddicted » Sat, 13Apr20 22:12

Found all endings and loved the game! I liked the idea of slowly building up the passion with each date and once you reach a level, you can make love asa many times as you wish! Awesome girls too!
sydaddicted
sirens hunter

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 13Apr21 00:57

Thanks Leo for a very well done game, got Tina 'sex-anal' so far, also like that when trying for a date, sex etc.
and if you don't have whats needed to complete an action it lets you know whats missing..

For those having trouble raising the meter you need to left click and hold on her for whatever body part you need to raise ...2500 is plenty to get the sex ending !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Josefus » Tue, 13Apr23 11:23

Hi Leo,

Thank you for this nice game.
Yes, i like it. I like Hannah.. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Very good graphic and good background-storie. The animations are ..how ever... not the lonly peak.
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby Thrain » Tue, 13Apr23 11:47

Haaa, a old-school dating game ! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Thanks for that Leo.

Game mechanisms are ok: 3 stats + money to rise, 4 differents works activity (I only use 2) and 2 girls to date. Not too complex but not too easy to master.
Graphic are great as usual.

I am only disapointed with no bonus or ending, when you manage to hit +2500 with both girls in single game session => you only get good ending with girl with higher score.
I admit I expected a bad-ass ending of something like that ! :D

Whatever, a very good game as usual !
Thrain
great white shark

Postby Teaser » Thu, 13Jul25 20:26

abx68 wrote:
bartek_75 wrote:Endings:

I rose Hannah to 4700 : she still says she can't stay.
Same with Tina (raise until 3000 something) who says that I can't stay
Any other option beyond this ?
Thx

Well, almost correct there with the points.

3. Hannah points >2000 (sex + anal) - Good ***for normal sex you need 2000, for anal sex 2500 min, so it probably will stay roundabouts around 2.5k if you had anal sex with her
5. Tina points > 2000 (sex + anal) - Good +++ sex 2000, anal sex 2500 min, again will stay at least around 2,5k with her

This obviously precludes any *stupid* activities like reeeally messing up by choosing the wrong topics in dialog, farting durin a date, etc.

You can't stay over with Tina or Hannah either a) because Tina still lives at home, as she alludes to by her comment about being so ashamed if her mom came in and b) Hannah because it might be a very high priced hotel but obviously its one where you pay for a few hours only. ;)

No, actually I don't know why you can't stay over.
But I'm a bit uncertain about what you meant by any other option? Do you mean endings or other an option of staying overnight?
Teaser
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Fri, 13Jul26 15:14

Teaser wrote:
This obviously precludes any *stupid* activities like reeeally messing up by choosing the wrong topics in dialog, farting durin a date, etc.

This. It really confused me in this game and Hot Wife Story 2 as to why anyone would think this was acceptable behavior on a date. I was so confused that on my 2nd playthrough for each game I actually picked it because I was curious to see what the programed female response would be because I've never met a female in my life that wasn't appalled by it.

That being said, this may be a litmus test for me in all future RL dates. If I can find a girl who laughs at this I will instantly propose.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Teaser » Fri, 13Jul26 17:23

Brigma wrote:That being said, this may be a litmus test for me in all future RL dates. If I can find a girl who laughs at this I will instantly propose.

LOL.

Once you find such a lady, tell me where and how you found such an astonishing example of the female persuasion. :p
I need one like that, too.

But... uhmmm... starting to think here... do I really want to go out with a woman that finds farting laughable or attractive?!? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Teaser
great white shark

Postby phytolith » Sat, 14Jan11 03:05

I found the file indexed at http://swfchan.com/27/133349/info.shtml?Looking+For+Love.swf, where you can see the various ending conditions (and, incidentally, the links to the endings). The endings are as follows.

Suppose H is relationship with Hanna, T relationship with Tina.
Ending 1: H<1000 and T<1000
Ending 2: H > T and H < 2500
Ending 3: H > T and H >= 2500
Ending 4: T > H and T < 2500
Ending 5: T > H and T >= 2500

I don't think it matters whether or not you actually have sex or go for anal, as long as your relationship value is high enough.

As someone else noticed, if H >= 1000, T >= 1000, and H = T, then the ending is undefined -- this is a bug.
phytolith
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games