Zone-Tan Game Help

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Zone-Tan Game Help

Postby Josefus » Fri, 13Apr05 13:40

foreplay....foreplay...forplay .... fuck.... frust

I actually kinda like that Fuck Zone Tan flash.

She's a cute little thing and the way she's so shy makes her even more so. Only problem is that it takes so freaking long to get her over being shy that it kinda sucks.
Also...you have to calm her down some by stroking her chin/cheek/ear/neck before you remove clothing or it won't really work much. She'll draw in before you can do anything.

I have found 3 versions of this game. Little diffferent. They are upload to hotfile.com

Link Zone_Tan1.swf, Zone_TanV2.swf, Zone_tan_fixedgame.swf and Zone_Tan_help.rar
3.3 MB
https://hotfile.com/dl/201623919/e8a76c ... e.rar.html

Link help-pictures

https://hotfile.com/dl/201623752/6833d1 ... p.rar.html

enjoy
Last edited by Josefus on Sat, 13Apr13 12:19, edited 2 times in total.
Josefus
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Zone-Tan Game Help

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 13Apr05 16:09

@Josefus your hotfile or whatever links doesn't work, [img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img]
Unless your English got a lot better overnight I'm guessing this is a copy/paste of the game description [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby starman » Fri, 13Apr05 16:58

Having tried to download these files the answer is to type hotfile.com in the blank space.
Live Long And Prosper
starman
Pilot fish

Postby athossico » Fri, 13Apr05 18:09

athossico
great white shark

Postby Josefus » Fri, 13Apr05 19:20

Thank's for your Comment

@Rikwar---> Yes it is copy and past! :o [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

I have insert the correct Link in the Top. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] . That is not my work... Ok. I collected it and made the help-pictures. No DirektLink Or???? :na:
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby sydaddicted » Sat, 13Apr06 21:14

Such a frustrating game! Even the tips aren't enough to move ahead. Needs proper indicators on sides to know level of arousement of girl.
sydaddicted
sirens hunter

Postby Yamato » Sun, 13Apr07 16:01

sydaddicted wrote:Such a frustrating game! Even the tips aren't enough to move ahead. Needs proper indicators on sides to know level of arousement of girl.

Hi Syaddicted, I do agree that it's frustrating and takes A LOT of patience but I've found that you have to exactly match the tips...(example arms and legs positions need to be exactly the same).
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Josefus » Mon, 13Apr08 21:55

Hi Syaddicted,

I played this game eastern 3 days.... frust ...frust...frust...
in Internet i found the first tips to play this game.... ok ..
Today i need 2 hours to win this game with 5-5-5. parameter :na:

My tips are good to make your part..... That is the best "foreplay-game"
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby D-Willy » Tue, 13Apr09 17:59

@Josefus - which version are you using in your tips? I have no idea what you mean by eastern 3 days or 5-5-5 parameter. (edit: I do understand what you mean by 5-5-5. Sorry)

I found this Zone-Tan game 2 months ago and it was so frustrating that I stopped trying. I could get her naked and get penetration but I still don't know what "winning" means. Here is another game like the Zone-Tan game (maybe this is the original). It is easier and a little different:

http://www.clitgames.com/1985/ilala.html

The graphics aren't as smooth and but the controls are the same. I like how her eyes follow your hand in this version.
Last edited by D-Willy on Thu, 13Apr11 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
D-Willy
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 13Apr10 23:25

D-Willy wrote:@Josefus - which version are you using in your tips? I have no idea what you mean by eastern 3 days or 5-5-5 parameter.

I found this Zone-Tan game 2 months ago and it was so frustrating that I stopped trying. I could get her naked and get penetration but I still don't know what "winning" means. Here is another game like the Zone-Tan game (maybe this is the original). It is easier and a little different:

http://www.clitgames.com/1985/ilala.html

The graphics aren't as smooth and but the controls are the same. I like how her eyes follow your hand in this version.

Hmmm well having tried that one I'm of the opinion that it wouldn't be any easier even if it wasn't all in Japanese... No idea what effect anything has, except for the guy giving himself a handjob but I don't think that's supposed to be the objective somehow...

Very tedious.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby D-Willy » Thu, 13Apr11 19:24

>> it wouldn't be any easier even if it wasn't all in Japanese

If you looked at the Zone-Tan game(s) posted by Josefus the Ilala first option screen is the same. Read the English in the Zone-Tan. The game controls and instructions are the same. The help files posted for the Zone-Tan game work the same way for the Ilala game.

>> the guy giving himself a handjob

I have never found a way to do this. How do you get this to happen?
D-Willy
great white shark

Postby Josefus » Fri, 13Apr12 16:14

Hallo D-Willy,

Thank you for this tip. I have Ilala V1.2.1 and V1.2.2 in english and uncensored. The are different... But... Yes... It is the same code.... Who hase copyed this game. Anon or Zone. Now i have downloaded Ilala V1 in japanese. That is total other code with the same girl.
Have you other same games?

I can't see a handjob in both games. Not in code and not in pictures, sprites or frames...
I will play "Ilala" on weekend... if there a handjob.. i will find this.
I like Zone-tan more then Ilala.

nice weekend
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby D-Willy » Fri, 13Apr12 22:59

I have only seen the Ilala in the link I posted. Where did you find the V1.2.1 and V.1.2.2 English versions?

To me, the Zone-Tan game is harder than it should be. Even after I've made her cum she still closes up and pushes away. That doesn't seem right. I've never gotten the "congratulations" screen like your W16.jpg. Which of the 3 games is that from? It looks like it's running in debug mode.

By the way, thanks for starting this thread.
D-Willy
great white shark

Postby Josefus » Fri, 13Apr12 23:44

Hi D-Willy,

Thank you for your comment.
Try this "http://eye.swfchan.com/search.asp?q=ilala"
Here you can find all "Ilala" and all "Zone-Tan" Games. and many more...

This page "Congratulation" is in every game. That's are the equal games with other girls....
i played Zone-tan over 100 time... i saw this page 1 time! I don't know how i won this match. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
I know only... I played with 1-5-3 Options.

other tip:
make 3 rubs cock under her skirt. Between every own orgasmm...stroke this girl...stroke, stroke...........
move her skirt and unzip her slip. ..stroke...stroke...
then you can give a fuck with cum in her vagina.
You can give her a orgasm... in this time with her glothes... cock deep in her vagina...short clicks with the space taste. Then yo see violet stars..

After this moment you can strip the other glothes.. and try rub and fuck this girl to orgasmus... You must have a orgasmus to same moment...then you see "Congratulation"

excuse my bad english.... :crazy:
I have used a flash-decompiler.... the same code and pictures.
Interesting thing is the code to make this girls resistant again touching.
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13Apr13 00:32

D-Willy wrote:>> it wouldn't be any easier even if it wasn't all in Japanese

If you looked at the Zone-Tan game(s) posted by Josefus the Ilala first option screen is the same. Read the English in the Zone-Tan. The game controls and instructions are the same. The help files posted for the Zone-Tan game work the same way for the Ilala game.

>> the guy giving himself a handjob

I have never found a way to do this. How do you get this to happen?

Just keep moving the hand over his cock - You'll see the bar on the right start to fill up and when it's full, he cums... I bet you thought that was for her, right? I did - that's the point I gave up before I went :crazy:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Next

Return to Free sexy games