Zone-Tan Game Help

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Zone-Tan Game Help

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13Apr13 00:35

Josefus wrote:Hi D-Willy,

Thank you for your comment.
Try this "http://eye.swfchan.com/search.asp?q=ilala"
Here you can find all "Ilala" and all "Zone-Tan" Games. and many more...

This page "Congratulation" is in every game. That's are the equal games with other girls....
i played Zone-tan over 100 time... i saw this page 1 time! I don't know how i won this match. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
I know only... I played with 1-5-3 Options.

other tip:
make 3 rubs cock under her skirt. Between every own orgasmm...stroke this girl...stroke, stroke...........
move her skirt and unzip her slip. ..stroke...stroke...
then you can give a fuck with cum in her vagina.
You can give her a orgasm... in this time with her glothes... cock deep in her vagina...short clicks with the space taste. Then yo see violet stars..

After this moment you can strip the other glothes.. and try rub and fuck this girl to orgasmus... You must have a orgasmus to same moment...then you see "Congratulation"

excuse my bad english.... :crazy:
I have used a flash-decompiler.... the same code and pictures.
Interesting thing is the code to make this girls resistant again touching.

Once again Josefus recommending a game he could only complete by cracking it... Someone really needs to explain the point of the games to him soon... :lol:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Josefus » Sat, 13Apr13 01:41

Hi kessie8yl,

He what is your problem with me?

I have not cracked this game.... can you read?
I have played this game .... the demo ...
This game was so frustrating and difficult. 3 days in a row over the Easter holidays just played the game. Hardcore gameing

In orginal Zone-tan-game are 4 girls. There is sound and musik..

Ilala was the mother! Zone-tan a child or clone! only other girls!

here a littele picture!

On Hentai-game page you can play the orginal-version

I have search in web ...and played and played and played...

Yes i use a decompiler... to see the pictures..sprites and the code..

If i will make a crack.. you have a girl-orgasmus-display ...

But my plesure is play a game without decompiler!

I take your comments personally soon now.
Have you ever written a game or presented in more detail. I read from you always sh..!
Doing something please never again.
Last edited by Josefus on Sat, 13Apr13 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13Apr13 10:00

Josefus wrote:Hi kessie8yl,

He what is your problem with me?

I have not cracked this game.... can you read?
I have played this game .... the demo ...
This game was so frustrating and difficult. 3 days in a row over the Easter holidays just played the game. Hardcore gameing

In orginal Zone-tan-game are 4 girls. There is sound and musik..

Ilala was the mother! Zone-tan a child or clone! only other girls!

here a littele picture!

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/359/games2klein.jpg

On Hentai-game page you can play the orginal-version

I have search in web ...and played and played and played...

Yes i use a decompiler... to see the pictures..sprites and the code..

If i will make a crack.. you have a girl-orgasmus-display ...

But my plesure is play a game without decompiler!

I take your comments personally soon now.
Have you ever written a game or presented in more detail. I read from you always sh..!
Doing something please never again.

"I have used a flash-decompiler.... the same code and pictures.
Interesting thing is the code to make this girls resistant again touching"
Sounded like cracking the game to me - Apologies if I was mistaken but I was only joking anyway...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Josefus » Sat, 13Apr13 12:46

Hi,

Thank you kessie8yl,
The joke was not good. All your jokes and any comments (t.e. ArianeB) are not beautiful. They demotivate to make a game or write in this forum.
You have not answer my questions! "Have you made a game?" How old are you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played Ilala and Zone-tan last night.... [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]. It's definitiv the same game. I looked at handjob to.

kessie8yl wrote:
D-Willy wrote:
>> the guy giving himself a handjob

I have never found a way to do this. How do you get this to happen?

Just keep moving the hand over his cock - You'll see the bar on the right start to fill up and when it's full, he cums... I bet you thought that was for her, right? I did - that's the point I gave up before I went :crazy:

the only way to Handjob --> Picture w01.jpg in my helpfiles.

I say it again. I use decompiler to learn. If i will make a hack i need a projectfile. With my decompiler i can only see the code, components and sprites. I like not makromedia flash. But the programcode from this game is very special. A very good job. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

You can use this code in other programing languages. Javaskript! C##! VisualBasic. That's the languages for my games.
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 13Apr15 13:41

Josefus I'm not going to keep adding quote after quote... I missed your other questions, which is why I didn't respond - apart from that I don't see how they are even relevant but, since you feel I've been impolite in the past.

My comment on ArianeB has already been covered to death there.

As for your other questions - No,I've not written any games and have no wish to but I have both written and edited stories for broadcast in the past, so I think I can recognise a good story when I see one. As for my age or other personal info you can myob. If it satisfies you, I'd say it would be safe to bet that I'm probably older than you.

I try only to offer constructive criticism - Nobody is perfect (me included) but if all people hear are "Great, fabulous, well done" they would never seek to do better next time. That's what a critic is for. A negative comment does not necessarily mean I found a game to be bad, in fact if a game is really bad I tend not to say anything at all, since I'd only be repeating what others have already said. I don't believe in kicking a man when he's down...

Anyone engaged in an artistic enterprise should expect criticism. Unfortunately too many developers fail to understand that what they are doing is an artistic enterprise - that it's supposed to be entertainment for an end user; the player, and not an exercise in blowing his own trumpet by showing off a new programming trick he's learned last week. There is often far too little (and sometimes none) regard to the story. Then when they receive criticism they take it personally and get all bent out of shape.

Of course all those scripting experiments are part and parcel of learning and improving ones skills and if devs want to share some of that work with others as a demo, that's fine and dandy - they put a lot of effort in and deserve some feedback, but us ordinary mortals don't need to see all that - and it certainly should never be described as a "new game".

I don't actually mind about this next bit much, it's just that my comment on ArianeB has been well and truly misrepresented - but if you want to split hairs, the way I understand it this board is for GAME PLAYERS to flag up new games others may have missed. If you dev's want to get yourselves excited by swapping tales of decoders, whizzy graphics packages or super-hot bits of javascript there is plenty of opportunity to do so on other boards.

I'm sorry if you're not able to take a little gentle ribbing about your tendency to deconstruct games. As I have said before, no malice was intended - as I thought I'd made clear by flagging it as a joke by the use of the smiley...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby D-Willy » Tue, 13Apr16 15:42

@Josefus - the ilala version I linked to here <http://www.clitgames.com/1985/ilala.html> is different than the ones in your swfchan link:
(edit: fwiw, current link is http://clitgames.com/game/ilala-1985.html )

- her face and hair are different
- her eyes follow the hand
- the seams of the moving shapes are not as smooth
- she does not put her hands up to push you away
- the game is easier

Otherwise the graphics look the same and the controls and movements are identical, so I presume there is common code. I wonder which was the first version and who was the original author?
Last edited by D-Willy on Sat, 13Nov16 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
D-Willy
great white shark

Postby Josefus » Thu, 13Apr18 21:38

Hi D-Willy,

Thank you for this game. japa. V1.2. I think this is the before version for Zone-tan.
Ilala engl V1.2 and V1.2.2 are this girl from the pictures. Jap.Version 1.0 too.
i like this games.
I collect them. Yes, it is a other girl...Cute....with eay-glasses...
This game has sound!!!! you can hear her voice. Wonderfull. This is now the 12.Version in my collection. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
- her eyes follow the hand ...very interesting...
- she does not put her hands up to push you away... I will test this !!! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

I search the other girls from Zone-tan 1.0 [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby deepscanner » Sat, 13Nov16 02:08

Guys, did anyone of you figure out how to get some new heroes of this game ?

And, how to get the congratulation screen ? tried to orgasm at the same time as her, but nothing :/, I just got congratulation once with some luck
deepscanner
Pilot fish

Postby tyciol » Thu, 15Mar26 04:43

Does anyone know which version has sound? Can it be heard at one of these?

http://cdn1.batothecyborg.com/wp-conten ... onlyzt.swf
http://swfchan.com/24/116462/?zone-tan- ... -fixed.swf

I want to know if the problem is the SWF or if it's my comp unable to play something.

Also wondering on settings: is Sensitivity 5 the best to make her remove clothes? Or is sensitivity bad because she has to have her face rubbed more?

Is low arousal good because you last longer? Or is high arousal good because then you can cum faster and more times on her?

Also I noticed from the guide someone posted at http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/960313 that you can actually cum inside her without removing her panties, I guess they're porous?

Didn't seem to help me get in her though. I got arms apart, legs apart, straps to the side, but could not lift shirt or pull down panties or stockings.
tyciol
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games